• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Where the hell is leon in RE5?

Josh

Ok please don't tell me if he died in re4 cos I've almost beaten it I DONT WANT SPOILERS! I've already seen/read to much about re5!!. but want to know why the hell isn't he a extra character in re5?

or is he?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah, Leon aint in RE5 dude.
You aint going to see him lol not even in the extra's

But relax it looks like he's in the new RE game.

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
He's probably snooping around somewhere, doing more secret agent stuff. I wonder if he remains in contact with the other RE characters? Anyways I'm glad the attention is focused away from Leon in RE5. I like Leon, but I prefer Chris as he was one of the first original characters introduced in RE other then Jill =D

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Because he's been in almost every single re game ever made! :/
No...no he's not. He's not in Resident Evil Zero, 1, 3, CV or 5 so, technically, he's only been in two Resident Evil games. And since when has he ever appeared with Chris in a game anyway? There's no need for two heroes in the same game.

Give it a game or so and golden boy will sneak his way back into Resident Evil media...and then we'll all be wishing he'd go away again. :rolleyes:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Id like to see new characters in resident evil 6 tbh

No...no he's not. He's not in Resident Evil Zero, 1, 3, CV or 5 so, technically, he's only been in two Resident Evil games. And since when has he ever appeared with Chris in a game anyway? There's no need for two heroes in the same game.

Give it a game or so and golden boy will sneak his way back into Resident Evil media...and then we'll all be wishing he'd go away again. :rolleyes:

I agree with both of these opinions. I think we're about due for new characters. And I really don't get the Leon hype tbh. I mean, I guess I would understand if someone got into the games with they're first RE experience being RE4, but I personally would like to hear about a different character. After RE4, Degeneration, Damnation, ORC, and speculation about him being in the next live action film, as well as gaming articles saying it's a stupid move not to put him in this or that (namely Mercs 3D), I think it might be a little Leon overkill, personally.

Josh

not Re4 rain611 re2 mate!

your right though it would be nice to bring in some totally new players & completely forget leon ever existed.

maybe they should add frodo bagins as an extra char or Harry potter maybe lol

Rain611

You can't kill me.
not Re4 rain611 re2 mate!

your right though it would be nice to bring in some totally new players & completely forget leon ever existed.

maybe they should add frodo bagins as an extra char or Harry potter maybe lol

I meant the whole Leon superfandom, in my experience, tends to happen when the first RE game someone plays is RE4.

And Leon doesn't need to fall out ot existance, he's just had way too much time in the spotlight for my tastes, and I like the character, thats the sad part.

Edit: Did you really suggest bringing a harry potter and/or lotr characters to RE? Lmao.

Josh

so True. it would be pretty funny blasting baddies with a hobbit though. or even better bring in 1 new character & 1 new enemy.

Play as a majini and shoot the crap out S.T.A.R.S soldiers.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
No way! NO NEW CHARACTERS!! I mean, look what they did with Sheva...Look at what they did with Ashley...Look at what the original Steve Burnside was like before his cool makeover in Dark Side Chronicles...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
people needs to to be more open to new characters...
People would be more open to new characters if game-makers introduced them and developed them properly. (And I'm not just talking about Capcom on this one; all game-makers need to take note!) Not all new characters are terrible failures, though. I, personally, believe Billy Coen was included in the Resident Evil universe properly along with Carlos Oliveira.

Josh

exactly but to be truthful I found Mario had more of a personality then chris/leon Every character in every game I've played on next gen. I dunno why but all these so called "characters" are poor (I'll be honest & say totally crap). I know it may be hard to give a graphic personality but for god sake where's the love & effort.
example: the main char on "Secrete of mana" Super nintendo

the feeling I get from all games is lets pump out the game make a load of cash and do it again because its a business

b4 i get a new game I'm imagining "maybe the story has great depth & surprising twists" "maybe the characters are more then drones with real personalities" but never has a game jumped out at me & said "This was made for players to enjoy every time they play.

Another thing, Lost in nightmares was 30 minutes long (Why all the hipe???) so far the biggest disappointment I've ever had with a dlc as for Mercenaries reunion one word Sh*t!.

I feel so stupid actually beleiving RE5 was worth my effort :/

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I gotta say:

1. I liked playing as Sheva a lot more than I liked playing as Chris in RE5.

2. I loved Mercs Reunion :)

3. I also enjoyed LIN, moreso than DE, and I thought it had fair replay value.

4. Overall, I think RE5 was a good game, much better than 4 imo.

5. I don't have a problem with new characters as long as they're not hobbits or wizards lol.

KKAAIIG

exactly but to be truthful I found Mario had more of a personality then chris/leon Every character in every game I've played on next gen. I dunno why but all these so called "characters" are poor (I'll be honest & say totally crap). I know it may be hard to give a graphic personality but for god sake where's the love & effort.
example: the main char on "Secrete of mana" Super nintendo

the feeling I get from all games is lets pump out the game make a load of cash and do it again because its a business

b4 i get a new game I'm imagining "maybe the story has great depth & surprising twists" "maybe the characters are more then drones with real personalities" but never has a game jumped out at me & said "This was made for players to enjoy every time they play.

Another thing, Lost in nightmares was 30 minutes long (Why all the hipe???) so far the biggest disappointment I've ever had with a dlc as for Mercenaries reunion one word Sh*t!.

I feel so stupid actually beleiving RE5 was worth my effort :/
Sorry I wasn't on to play Lost in nightmares with you Josh, its a shame you didn't like it. I thought it was better than desperate escape, try playing LIN on pro.. its alot more fun, you dont have as much ammo and its more
scary, sometimes you have 3 of those big axe things chasing you at once in the sewers. lol

Top Bottom