• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Where the hell is leon in RE5?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
You can outrun all of them though I'm pretty sure, not just the ones in the sewers. Getting to Wesker is the fun part. I get my ass kicked every time lol.

Joe S. Kennedy

About Leon, for me he should always be in the re games cuz i think he's the best.But playing re5 i realized that Chris isn't bad either after all and of course i didnt mind playing even as Claire, Jill and everyone else. About the new character im not sure, like if they give us a new one, i think they should keep puting it in more than 1 re, for example the ones who have enjoyed playing as Sheva in re5, what's gonna happen to her? it would be nice to see her again meeting Chris and Jill again in another mission, or even meet Leon, Claire or else.It's nice what they did with Ada, she's in re2 and then she pop out in re4 working with Wesker being on the mean side.But my dream is to see Leon and Chris working together,they would kick sooo many asses!

KKAAIIG

lol i'd like to see Ada as a main character for once, with either a new partner or leon, i dont mind witch but Ada
needs her OWN game haha

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
4. Overall, I think RE5 was a good game, much better than 4 imo.
No offense or anything, but being better than RE4 doesn't really take much talent. Besides, as someone who has a major problem with Resident Evil 5 I think the main issue here isn't whether or not it's a good game it's about being a good Resident Evil game; there's a big, huge, mondo difference. A game can be good while dually being terrible by the standards of the series it belongs to.

Soothsayer

Im sorry to tell you this, but Leon isn't in the game and i seriously doubt they are going to make anymore DLC since the new game will be coming out soon

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Leon is very briefly mentioned in RE5, but that's it. Chris (about Majini): "They're acting like those Ganado detailed in the Kennedy report!"

The series has tended to roughly play out to be either games involving S.T.A.R.S. (or ex-S.T.A.R.S.) members, or Leon/Claire. They don't really seem to mix a lot (aside from Chris turning up at the end of Code Veronica)

RE0 - Rebecca + Billy
RE - Chris + Jill
RE2 - Leon + Claire
RE3 - Jill + Carlos
RE:CV - Claire + Steve (bit o' Chris)
RE4 - Leon (+ Ashley? Not sure if I'd count her as a 'partner', more a 'tag-along'...)
RE5 - Chris + Sheva (bit o' Jill)

See what I mean? The Chronicles games kinda roughly categorised it too... Umbrella Chronicles focusses on all the S.T.A.R.S. business, Darkside Chronicles focusses on all the Leon/Claire business.

As other people have said, with RE4 + RE: Degeneration movie + Darkside Chronicles all occurring within a 5 year time frame, it's a bit of Leon overkill to bring him to RE5. We haven't played Chris in the main series since Code Veronica which was set in 1998, so we needed to see what became of him since the outbreak in Raccoon City. There was that brief chapter in Umbrella Chronicles set in 2003 and later Lost in Nightmares set in 2006 which details a bit of Chris' recent history, but for the main series he needed to come back.

Mr Sunshine

I love Leon too. He should not only be in every RE game but replace the protagonists of other games too, like Solid Snake, Mario, Lara Croft.... Just imagine him with Lara's breasts MMmmmmm... Just my opinion though.

BTW, Leon IS in RE 5. Here's the proof:

2448ysx.jpg

KKAAIIG

I love Leon too. He should not only be in every RE game but replace the protagonists of other games too, like Solid Snake, Mario, Lara Croft.... Just imagine him with Lara's breasts MMmmmmm... Just my opinion though.

BTW, Leon IS in RE 5. Here's the proof:

2448ysx.jpg
haha

KKAAIIG

Ada should seriously be a main character of a RE game!!!
Ikr? like wolfgirl said, best she got was Separate Ways.... Any RE game she's in, she has a very small part and not much is known about her.. I mean RE6, Ada - Main character, maybe Leon could have a small role or be her partner... setting - idk? England/China?

Joe S. Kennedy

Ikr? like wolfgirl said, best she got was Separate Ways.... Any RE game she's in, she has a very small part and not much is known about her.. I mean RE6, Ada - Main character, maybe Leon could have a small role or be her partner... setting - idk? England/China?
Yeahh something like that! and China sounds great! lol

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
tbh how many more countries have to suffer until the world realises the truth about biohazards?! lmao

THREE TIMES there have been outbreaks in the US (Raccoon City, Arklay Mountains and Harvardville)
Not to mention fictional islands Sheena and Rockfort
Africa
Spain
India (see RE: Degeneration)
South America (see RE: Darkside Chronicles)
Russia (see RE: Umbrella Chronicles)
Antartica (see RE: Code - Veronica)
A bunch of outbreaks on boats (see RE: Dead Aim, Revelations & Gaiden)

I'm sorry but how can Umbrella/Tricell cover this up any more?!?!!! LOL I'm not sure an Ada chapter should be set in China because then it just adds to this crazy list

Joe S. Kennedy

I think China would fun with zombies martial artist lol or Japan with the samurais.... Even better Roman Zombies! lol But with Ada the Asia would be perfect i think...

Top Bottom