• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where are you from?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I'm British.

I was born in Bath (the city, not the washing vessel!) in the UK, but I have lived in NAAAARRRRR'FLK *ahem* I mean Norfolk for the last ten years.

Norfolkians have a distinct accent which I haven't got because I don't come from there.

We British people like our bangers and mash (sausages and mashed potato), fish n' chips (battered cod and chunky potato chips or 'fries') and Sunday roasts. We also eat a lot of doner kebabs... I have never had one though. They look like poison.

Norfolk is that bumpy part on the east side of England. It's mostly lovely countryside, nice villages, market towns and beaches but Norwich, the city of the county, is actually one of the best cities for retail satisfaction in the country... wonderful city :)

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Since people here are giving info about where they come from, I'll just do the same o3o

So, I'm actually an halfblood (lolwhut?!)

Yeah, I'm born in the Netherlands x3 Both of my parents came from Turkey =) My mom came to the Netherlands when she was 5 years old, and my dad came later. However, so, they also both come from Karaman (a city in South Turkey). I'm born in Rotterdam (and I'm currently living here :3).

Shamepoints:

1. My Dutch is better then my Turkish (fail).
2. Even my English is better then my Turkish (epic fail).
3. How much I can be proud of Turkey, I prefer to live in the West! I guess I see Turkey more as a vacationland (WTF?!)

*hides*

sadistic_greyfox

Albert Valentine;77416 said:
History is always different from what It's written in the books.

Yessire, those who control the battlefield controls history.

Born in Trinidad, spent most of my life in the States.

Hoady

I've got the ruggedness of an Aussie fused with the mystical charm of a Spaniard.Residency Australia, born Spain.

I actually think i'm half british though i've never bothered to ask about my heritage haha

Mr Sunshine

JaguarsSoul;77662 said:
Shamepoints:

1. My Dutch is better then my Turkish (fail).
2. Even my English is better then my Turkish (epic fail).
3. How much I can be proud of Turkey, I prefer to live in the West! I guess I see Turkey more as a vacationland (WTF?!)

*hides*

Actually you're not halfblood since both of your parents are from Turkey.

However, it makes little difference. It doesn't matter what you are born, but what you've become and it seems that you've become a fine dutch girl. You can always be in touch with your origins if you want to.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I'm 100% 'Merican born and raised in the hills of Tennessee with cherokee blood

By the way i dont know how many poeple like the history channel but i'm watching America: The Story of Us: (i think its called) badass documentory if you're into that sort of thing you should definitely check it out (some of that stuff isnt in the history books)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Capcomplicated;77701 said:

By the way i dont know how many poeple like the history channel but i'm watching America: The Story of Us: (i think its called) badass documentory if you're into that sort of thing you should definitely check it out (some of that stuff isnt in the history books)

Tennessee? Awesome! I was born and raised in Georgia :D Now I live in Alabama :p

sadistic_greyfox

Dude, it's one of the most Badass documentaries I have ever seen

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
sadistic_greyfox;77717 said:
Dude, it's one of the most Badass documentaries I have ever seen

The history channel takes documentaries to the next level or atleast this one good Gawddamn its genius. I got chills whenever they did the animation sequence of houses and towns being built with that music... lol i'm a sucker for those kind of things

tremor;77704 said:
Tennessee? Awesome! I was born and raised in Georgia :D Now I live in Alabama :p

Ah we're practically nieghbors!! no offense if you have alabama pride but i just use alabama to get to florida :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I love Alabama, but I am a georgia peach, and I have Georgia pride :p There is a lengthier version about where I'm from on the first page :lol:

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Fallen91;77675 said:
Actually you're not halfblood since both of your parents are from Turkey.

However, it makes little difference. It doesn't matter what you are born, but what you've become and it seems that you've become a fine dutch girl. You can always be in touch with your origins if you want to.

Oh noes
noesplz.png

Yeah, I knew that before too. My dad was all like
holyhellplz.gif
when I told him that I want to live in America when I'm old enough XD! And not in Turkey, like he wished for me XD! He wants to go with the whole family back to Turkey when I finished my university in the Netherlands. I'm like: ''Chiao, I'll see you once a year. For the rest, I am so going to stay in the Netherlands!'' He was all hearbroken and asked: ''Why're you breaking my dreams T~T?!'' Me: ''Your dreams are 40 years old! My dreams are still young! You're about to end here and I'm about to begin. Duh x3!'' No seriously. I'm planning to live in Washington DC or in New York 8D!

marcel_resident

im from chile , im living in ancud in the south of my country a very cold place who rains every day but its very good leave here
no city problems and all those stuff xD

tequila

Bottle Lover

Where from Mexico are you from?

Top Bottom