• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) What was the Scariest part?

Popo

arms to the open shutters is what scared me the most, i had the pause the game for the how fast my heart was beating, but the licker breaking the mirror in the interrogation room also scared me as hell

Torque

GUNS N' ROSES!;47173 said:
but the licker breaking the mirror in the interrogation room also scared me as hell

hell yea, when that licker broke through that mirror, i jumped so fast that i almost broke my monitor :blink:

LeBron_James_Larry_Fitz

The Licker in the Interrogation Room made me have a heart attack >.>
Also the part when you meet that guy in the prison cell underground. After you meet him you go through a hall-way but suddenly a licker jumps out at you.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
The Brad Vickers zombie! I know he's infected with both the T-Virus and the NE-T Virus but it's like "why won't you die?!"

codename: HUNK

At the very begining when the zombie pops up from the back seat.

My condolences to all who've tragically lost their copies of RE2. My heart goes out to you!

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
The licker in the interrogation room frightens the life out of me almost every time.
I stopped playing the game for a few days because of the zombies that punched through the boarded up windows, shutters, whatever. I was about 8 at the time, it was an awful fright that i got.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
codename: HUNK;51006 said:
My condolences to all who've tragically lost their copies of RE2. My heart goes out to you!

Easily findable again, though. I got RE2 for the PS1 (as a gift for a friend) used from Amazon.co.uk, with the discs barely scratched and the manual and box intact. I was so pleased that it all only cost about £12!! I tested both discs and it works great :D

Popo

i have my copy since the game was released! it wasnt me that bought it it was my older brother(he introduced me to the resident evil series!), it hasnt got a single scratch on it, i dont know how since i still play it a lot

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I think one of the top scarry momments for me (When I first saw the game) has to be the beginning, when Clair and Leon are in the police car, and the Zombie pops up from the backseat. >< I screamed at that part. Then the part where the arms come out from the wooded up windows. Yep, screamed at that part too. But I was little, so..cant really blame me lol.

loathsbane

the hands through the boarded up windows definitely got me every time.. and the croc is the easiest boss in any games history.... run away and click the gas tank until it drops... wait for the croc to eat it and shoot him a couple of times... then WALLA THE TOP OF HIS MOUTH IS BLOWN TO HELL.

greaterbadass

The Strategic One
The Licker jumping through the mirror in the Interrogation room made me jump like hell. The Mr.X encounters in the Police Station are pretty scary too.

LUKE0809

I think it was creepy when just before you see the first licker, you see it creep past the window :S and the time where it bursts through the window :p

hunterseeker

When Mr X smashes through the wall and makes you jump, then you shoot him down. Thinking hes down, not much later on he smashes through the wall round the bend,and makes you jump.
And makes you want to get the hell out of there super FAST.

Also crows bursting through the windows on the way to the outside bit where you have to shut off the water with the valve handle.

The part when all the zombies come crashing through the shutters.

The part when you go down all the steps to the parking garage from where the shutters are above it.
Where there's loads of dogs that jump at you, and a hidden dog round the corner that makes you jump.

G-Larvae boss

William I boss

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
The crows coming through the glass in that hallway on the second floor before you reach the roof lol.

And yes, I did jump when I fell through the library floor as well :p

Popo

there's a part in leon A in the room where you get the valve handle, where there's a door that if you open it, a couple of zombies come in, OMG that part made like AAAAAH GOTTA GET THE HELL OUTTA HEEEERE!!

black soul

when you took the wheel and the tirant appears in front of you after breaking the damn wall!!!!!!!!!!!(with leon B)

Top Bottom