• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) What was the Scariest part?

XmetallatemX

There are a lot of scary moments, but the arms through the open shutters takes the trophey! The licker through the side glass made me jump to!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
yeah i guess the first time u see the licker through the window, its like woahhh what was that,, well it was when RE2 first came out, as we hadnt seen one b4 that.

Ryan

Yeah, definitely the Licker jumping through the window in the Interrogation Room was very scary. I remember ****ting myself when it burst through the window.

alonecrow

iHadeSsS;24292 said:
yeah i guess the first time u see the licker through the window, its like woahhh what was that,, well it was when RE2 first came out, as we hadnt seen one b4 that.

yeah, it's kinda creepy because something unfamiliar is climbing up the walls..
luckily the licker didn't jump in at that moment.. if it does, it will surely scare the hell out of me..

XmetallatemX

Those lickers were a frightening pain in the ass! When you first see it on the wall, you know things are gonna get serious real soon!

iSheikah

I remember pretty much crapping my pants when you run into that giant mutated crocodile in the second game. That whole encounter entered in utter fail - I just ran away from it, down the tunnel, until I hit a dead end. Then I just ran around panicking in circles until he ate me up ;_;

Jill Sammich

It's between the Mr X encounters or the part in the police station where the zombiee arms grab for you through boarded up door >.<

Erikinho4

most scaries part is when Mr. X comes from anywhere just like that and make u jump and hit your head on the roof:p, I was like 7-8 years old then, pretty good memories, RIP my lost Re 2 :'(

weskerfan

one of the scariest parts for me is when you face william for the first time in scenario 2.

he was so scary looking,i was afraid to go to the bathroom by myself!lol

Wesker1987

I still have my copy of RE2 :D woo!
I've been playing it the last few days, it hasn't lost any of its charm or the ability to scare the livin **** out of me. like you say, when Old Mr X comes bursting through walls.... I just panic and start screaming like a little pup.....

Erikinho4

Wesker1987;27040 said:
I still have my copy of RE2 :D woo!
I've been playing it the last few days, it hasn't lost any of its charm or the ability to scare the livin **** out of me. like you say, when Old Mr X comes bursting through walls.... I just panic and start screaming like a little pup.....

I'm so jealous of you^^

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
iSheikah;26753 said:
I remember pretty much crapping my pants when you run into that giant mutated crocodile in the second game. That whole encounter entered in utter fail - I just ran away from it, down the tunnel, until I hit a dead end. Then I just ran around panicking in circles until he ate me up ;_;
you have vg cats in your gamertag picture ;]

Cheer

Kamen Rider
i just finished Claire part 1 and i was really scared when ever i open the door or climb the ladders i put my hand on my heart. i don't know how the hell did i finish it.

Hira

Well, the part that JUMPED AND SCARED me the most is when your walking in a hallway and those birds BURST in the window...almost had a heart attack ;.;

loathsbane

the one that still sometimes gets me because i'm just flying through, is in the lab. the hallway you have to go through to use the MO disk. when the super lickers just jump from the vents above you.

Hoady

Well i haven't completed it but i've been playing heaps of it today.I don't find it scary i suppose its the age but when that licker jumped through the mirror i pretty much just fully opened my eyes and sprinted for the door lol i can imagine the expression.

Simply put he nearly undid my bowels.:blink:

Top Bottom