• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What video game(s) are you playing?

sbr999

Dota1
C9: Continent of the Ninth Seal
Dead Island Riptide
REvelations
Metro-Last Light.

L

Lurker
I've been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 lately. I played it once after around a year of not touching it and got addicted again. I'm also playing Fire Emblem Awakening and Tales of the Abyss.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I'm back on Re5 mercenaries, with a hint of Gears Judgment for their new dlc this week. Theres not many other games coming out soon though, I was looking what I might get next.
I'm not a big GTA fan so not too bothered about that. Dark Souls II is a big one for me but now thats been delayed to 2014, and not even on next gen,. its a shame.
I might get Lost Planet 3, just for a new co-op style shooter for my xbox in late august i think?, and I'm getting a weird fighting game/RPG for 3ds called 'Project X Zone' in July, already pre ordered that.

MissDomino

Premium
Lately I've been playing Persona 4 Golden and some Sonic 4 Episode 1 and 2.
I might get Lost Planet 3, just for a new co-op style shooter for my xbox in late august i think?, and I'm getting a weird fighting game/RPG for 3ds called 'Project X Zone' in July, already pre ordered that.
So excited that Project X Zone is finally getting released :D Definitely getting it too.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Lately I've been playing Persona 4 Golden and some Sonic 4 Episode 1 and 2.

So excited that Project X Zone is finally getting released :D Definitely getting it too.
me too it looks really crazy ! I 've wanted a kind of Rpg'ey type game for my 3ds,. so it looks ideal as it has some story and exploring bits and then a 2d street fighter style battle system. Yeah looks really good :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I played the demo for Project X Zone from the Nintendo E shop and it's quite good. uses an isometric grid style view which then switches to side on battles. I thought the fight system would be a bit more action based, it seems you enter a move command and then your character performs it. Anyway I loved seeing all the characters and the art style is really cool. I think this will be a good 'chill out' game to play !
I was also interested in 3ds 'Code of Princess', it is £25 from E shop but there is no demo. It is a side scroller similar to Streets of Rage but Manga style. If anyone has played this please let me know your thoughts.

Some Nights

No Shape
An obnoxious combination of Persona 3 FES, Saints Row 3, Virtue's Last Reward, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Atelier Totori Plus. The Last of Us would be in there if I wasn't so worried about it killing my phat PS3.

L

Lurker
An obnoxious combination of Persona 3 FES, Saints Row 3, Virtue's Last Reward, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Atelier Totori Plus. The Last of Us would be in there if I wasn't so worried about it killing my phat PS3.
Is Virtue's Last Reward a good follow up to 999? I've been meaning to get it, but never got around to it, and don't want to be disappointed.

Some Nights

No Shape
Is Virtue's Last Reward a good follow up to 999? I've been meaning to get it, but never got around to it, and don't want to be disappointed.
Can't form a really good opinion yet since I just downloaded it the other day but as someone who would say 999 is a top 5 DS title I really like it so far. I'm a sucker for visual novelish games in general though.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yea I've been on raptr for a while now. Pretty cool how it tracks your play time and achievements and stuff. The chat client ain't bad either. It's kinda like a one for all, you can sign in to all your different accounts like xbox, ps3, steam, fb etc. all at the same time lol.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I've begun Revelations! I'm up to Episode 5-2, I think it is. I like it so far. The dark atmosphere creates a nice return to the horror genre. I like that it takes place inside one large ship, rather than traveling from location to location. Reminds me of RE1, in a way. The ship is to Revelations, as the mansion was to RE1. Also, I didn't think I'd like the new monsters in place of the classic zombies, but they've grown on me and I like them as the common enemy.

Top Bottom