• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What video game(s) are you playing?

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
i'm currently playing UMvC3, Forza 2, and REmake.
i'm looking to pick up a few more things, namely skyrim; i feel like i'm the only person that has never played it :eek:

on a similar note, has anyone ever played quest 64? any good??

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I NEVER played skyrim, looked very boring to me so I'll probably never get it.

Anyways I'm Playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Battlefield 3, Dead Island, And Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I'm currently playing Fallout new vegas, and will be starting Left 4 Dead shortly. The darkness, and half life two episode one, I allmost have beat.

REmake enthusiast
I NEVER played skyrim, looked very boring to me so I'll probably never get it.

Anyways I'm Playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Battlefield 3, Dead Island, And Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
what do you think of dead island? i don't really know much about it except that it's a zombie game. anything you could compare it to?

sadistic_greyfox

Metro 2033, it has this underlying, supernatural element to it which i love. it exist but it's not the focus of the game. alot more survival horror than recent RE and SH games as well.

Fenris

Wolf :)
-Guild Wars 2
-Resident Evil 6 - No Hope on Adas Campaign (I HATE YOU!)
-TKKG franchise (4 teenager detectives who are solving crimes like art robbery, blackmailing, false money or thefts) The games are for kids but at some points they are still quite challenging (mainly because the games can be totally different everytime you play it) and some challanges are hard even for adults: For example when you have to play something from Beethoven on a piano (And it's like a real piano, you need to click on every right key to hit the real sound and then play the soundtrack).

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I've been playing Mass Effect 3 & Injustice: Gods Among Us mostly lately.

The Uprising dlc for Black Ops II is coming out on PS3 this week so I'll be playing the new zombie map - Mob of the Dead.

And I came across this game on Steam called Blade Symphony, which I'm downloading atm. It's a sword dueling game that was inspired by the duels from Jedi Knight II.

http://www.blade-symphony.com/

MissDomino

Premium
Lately I've been playing L.A. Noire and the new Tomb Raider. I've also been playing a bit of Sonic & All-Stars Racing too.
Next up is Deadly Premonition and Left 4 Dead :D.

REmake enthusiast
Metro 2033, it has this underlying, supernatural element to it which i love. it exist but it's not the focus of the game. alot more survival horror than recent RE and SH games as well.
i heard good things about that game when it came out, made by the same devs who put out condemned, right? god, i loved that game

Teamwork and co-op.

If you play by yourself expect to die alot.

But no can't really compare it with anything
i'll have to give it a shot for myself. thanks for the reply anyhow!

Lately I've been playing L.A. Noire and the new Tomb Raider. I've also been playing a bit of Sonic All-Stars Racing too.
Next up is Deadly Premonition and Left 4 Dead :D.
i really need to get another copy of L.A. noire, i had it but never finished it, really enjoyed it though

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I'm mostly playing Gears of War Judgment and a bit of R.e. 5 and 6 mercenaries on the side.
I really enjoy Dead Island, i have both the new ones called Riptide. Their fantastic games, one of the best 'long' zombie games, kind of an RPG in the style of fallout but more simpler in terms of characters and quests. There are many subquests and you can do a new game + with all your items carried over. the zombies in dead island are some of the best video game zombies ever, you have walkers (shuffling romero classics), infected (28 days later runners), and a variety of specials. Its hard and loads of fun in co op.
Gears Judgment is my favourite game for straight versus online battling, i play domination with a team and we have a laugh most days on that.
Im looking forward big time to State of Decay, a part sim part action survival zombie apocalypse game, third person, where you control a group of survivors and make a base to survive, with the game carrying on when you log out. It willl be about 1200 points on xbox live arcade coming out in June, suggest you check that out!

sadistic_greyfox

i heard good things about that game when it came out, made by the same devs who put out condemned, right? god, i loved that game

i'll have to give it a shot for myself. thanks for the reply anyhow!

i really need to get another copy of L.A. noire, i had it but never finished it, really enjoyed it though

Umm i dont think so, but i'm not sure at all, it's a great story driven game though.

Spec Ops: the Line. really under appreciated, the marketing made this game out to be a war shooter and WOWWW. Surprised me in a verryy good way, story wise.

Some Nights

No Shape
I've been playing Audiosurf and Half-Life 2 on my PC. Half-Life has been a good time until Ravenholm. I had to quit for a bit.

Ashford Twins

I've been playing Audiosurf and Half-Life 2 on my PC. Half-Life has been a good time until Ravenholm. I had to quit for a bit.
I remember Ravenholm, that level is HARD. It was a nightmare the first time I played it on PS3 and it was just as bad second time around on my PC. It was great atmospherically but it seemed really sudden, from the dystopian future of City 17 to something that wouldn't look out of place in Resident Evil.

Meg

So bin ich eben
I just finished Mass Effect 2. I'm gonna do some DLC stuff and then start Mass Effect 3. @.@

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I just finished Mass Effect 2. I'm gonna do some DLC stuff and then start Mass Effect 3. @.@

I love the Mass Effect Trilogy. I've been hooked on the ME 3 mp mode ever since I completed the sp campaign. If you're ever thinking of getting dlc for the ME 3 campaign, I would recommend getting Citadel and maybe From Ashes for the new squad member. The rest of the dlc wasn't that great.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I just picked up Metro: Last Light a few days and I really wasn't sure what to expect from it but I'm totally hooked now. It has a mixture of survival horror and stealth & your enemies consist of humans & mutants. I love the creepy atmosphere in this game. Since it's set in the post apocalyptic Russia, you spend a lot of the time underground in the metro in the dark but you do have a flashlight thankfully. You can mod weapons by adding stuff like night vision scopes or silencers and most of the ammo in the game is makeshift like steel balls or w/e. Actually military grade ammo is used as currency in the game but it can also be used in guns and it does extra damage. Better off saving the ammo to buy stuff though.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
im in the mood for some Unreal tournament 3 tonight! STATE OF DECAY (zombie survival simulator) coming to xbox live arcade either this wednesday the 5th or the 12th of June!

Top Bottom