• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What video game(s) are you playing?

Fenris

Wolf :)
Heavy Rain again. It was the first PS3 game I've ever had and thought it would never be that entertaining again. But recently I've became really addicted to Heavy Rain <3

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Since I lost my DS I got a DS Emulator to play Mario and Luigi' Partners in Time I forgot how HARD the game was like HOLY CRAP. Don't even get me started on Elder Shroob EUGH.

Also Bowser's Inside Story Pokemon SoulSilver (Even though I lost like 8 Legendary's)

A Dolphin Emulator for SSBB and then I'm in Splinter Cell: Blacklist Kickass Stealth game. bloody amazing

Turo602

The King of Kings
I'm currently finishing up Assassin's Creed III on the 360, just need one more naval mission and some other activities to complete. I'm also nearly done with New Super Luigi U and since I got a 3DS XL, I got the urge to play The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, which I'm also almost done with. I've just been putting off the final dungeon so I can reach 100% completion. Some really great games all around, I still don't understand why people were disappointed with ACIII as a whole.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Rayman Legends looks so badass...

Sure is but it can be tricky too. The musical levels & challenges are a lot of fun. There are daily & weekly challenges and then there's the extreme challenges xD You compete against people's ghost data online in time trials and stuff, then your score gets posted on the leaderboards. I managed to get a gold cup once but man it's tough.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Sure is but it can be tricky too. The musical levels & challenges are a lot of fun. There are daily & weekly challenges and then there's the extreme challenges xD You compete against people's ghost data online in time trials and stuff, then your score gets posted on the leaderboards. I managed to get a gold cup once but man it's tough.

That game is actually one of the reasons that I'm getting a WiiU...

Mr Sunshine

Rome 2 Total War. It's been very glitchy. I wouldn't recommend it on anyone till it's been patched down. It has a lot of potential imo.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Finished AC III for now, I'll do the DLC some other time. And since the power brick for my 360 is starting to let me down, I've been spending some time on the PS3 and just passed Uncharted 3 and finally started the original Devil May Cry. So far, it's one of the better hack and slashes I've played. I think I'm also getting extra enjoyment from this because of all the similarities it has to Resident Evil. Some of the music and sound effects sounds like it's straight from RE and I think I even heard the RE4 save room music as well.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix! I've nearly finished the story of Final mix but I definitely want to get 100% at some point. I can't wait to play Re: Chain of Memories as it never came out in Europe before. The 358/2 days cutscenes were also really good!

Top Bottom