• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 What guns do you have with infinite ammo???

Morphosis

RE5.;31059 said:
Ive almost got everything with inf ammo now, the guns I havnt got are..

M9 handgun
scorpion VZ61 thing..
that SIG machine gun
Jail breaker

and thats it lol... they are all fully tuned, everything else Ive got hahah... Ive completed the game twice online, it's pretty awesome.. But that got me loads of money an points hahah!!! Ive got like 550,000 moneyz as well an all an can buy is grenade launcher ammo and first aid sprays..

Yeah i got more on my stash also! EHEHHEHE Just added AK74, L. Hawk and SIG P226 (HG)! Only missing 8 cause i think they suck! ahahahahah

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah after I get all the guns I geuss ill concentrate on getting the figures an then a S rank on all chapters so I can unlock the last figure... but my xbox got red lights haha NUUUU!!! I wonder how long I'll have till it proper packs out.

anEpicFaiIure

i now have uh all figures :) the hydra the l-hawk the rpg and the last sniper u get i forget what its called and ther all maxed out and i only need 2 more achievements

AVP

well i cant say bcoz im trying to get all the guns unlimated ammo so yeah iv kind of got them all lol

AVP

RE5.;31481 said:
Ive almsot got every gun unlimited Loool Ive got all my favorites though.

yeah me to you just have to get your favs first i think tho lol

Biohazard

well now i have unlimited m500 mag, the first handgun,rocket launcher, the first shotgun, mp5, and the first sniper rifle. Ive beat the game 3 times. to get the rocket launcher unlimited you have to beat any game mode, the entire game in under 4 hours. the longest thing you have to do is when u fight jill to take off that chest peice thats controlling her. all the other lvls I did in under 10 to 12 mins. some lvls 6 to 8 mins

Morphosis

Biohazard;31737 said:
well now i have unlimited m500 mag, the first handgun,rocket launcher, the first shotgun, mp5, and the first sniper rifle. Ive beat the game 3 times. to get the rocket launcher unlimited you have to beat any game mode, the entire game in under 4 hours. the longest thing you have to do is when u fight jill to take off that chest peice thats controlling her. all the other lvls I did in under 10 to 12 mins. some lvls 6 to 8 mins

Under 5 hours, i got my RPG with 4H40m. :D

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
I hate the bow... lol... I have about half of the guns with infinite ammo, but mainly use the magnum. :) and one of the rifles for long range. and the IRL for pro. and the machine gun for reapers

Top Bottom