• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 What guns do you have with infinite ammo???

Morphosis

Mp5, PSG1, Hydra, HandCanon, M3, Ithaca, G. Gun, Long Bow, RPG, AK74, SIG P226, L. Hawk and M93R. Cud have more if i didnt trade all my points for figures! hahahaha

(Last Update: 3/30/2009)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yay A inf ammoo thread! Haha you were sayng about ettign those figures haha Reakon you could of bought another gun on inf ammo if you didnt bother with them?

those are
my guns an why I chose them. x]

I got;
Ak-74 -most powerfl machine gun...
M3 -most powerful shotgun...
H&K P8 -meh
PSG1 -you get scope upgrade

the list is encounting... all my guns are fully tuned though.
Not entirly sure what to get next... Ive got 15k points
was thinking about a magnum... not the handcanon tho, that gun is seriously to powerful lol used it so much already at my mates house.

Morphosis

I already got all figurines man! Only missing the one i get after all chapters are with S rank!
And soon will start on getting inf. ammo again, I went for Hydra instead of M93R hheehhe cudnt resist!! For me Hydra is a bit faster to use then M3, no need for that pumping action, after each shot.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
true true the hydra is a pretty amazing weapon haha shame Sheva cant hold it the way Chris does =( If she did that would be jokes lookin'

the M3 Mmmm... It has got a lame pump action but It's got some serious power! And it does kinda look cool!
Hydras moar for Chris really I was gutted when I got the hydra for the first time an gave it to Sheva, exspecting her to be using it one handed ahah.

Damn, all the figures... I would not be bortherd with them haha I Did get quite a few bottle caps on RE4 though, wen I had it on the wii.

When I play Resi5 now its so hard to play without using inf ammo! an if im playing online I'd wonna join a game that allows inf ammo haha not sure why but I refer it that way...
Ive got a big supply of ammo though haha at least 100+ bullets for each gun except the magnum... I must have over 1000 handgun bullets LOL

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
sweeeeeeeet, you know the AK is aweomse.

AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitutes.

I was thinking of upgrading two handcanon so the computers gets one as well haha then we
could both run around with inf handcanons. badass?

Morphosis

RE5.;29466 said:
sweeeeeeeet, you know the AK is aweomse.

I was thinking of upgrading two handcanon so the computers gets one as well haha then we
could both run around with inf handcanons. badass?

Yes you can. And u dont need to max the second one, for inf. ammo.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'd max it out anyway haha sod it! MAX POWER!

I had like loads of money just sitting there so I spent it all on first aids an grenade launcher rounds, an I bought another handcanon, did that up abit till all the coinz were gone.

I Geuss I should get the handcanon. Im tempted to get the other smith&westen magnum on inf as well.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
S&W M29
Smith and Western
shoop whoop!!!

I'm wondering If I should get that gun inf ammo right now haha!!!
It is pretty awesome.

How's it working for you, having it inf ammoo any good?

Godammlover

It's good but, I'd rather have the main one you unlock and is like 30,000$ because it does about 5000 damage once upgraded fully.

Right, gonna go get some work done :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Bahh handcanon lol So many people have it online, an they think there badass haha! it's anoyying makes the game SO SO SO easy every shot is 5000....

You can shoot someone anywhere an it will kill them so long as it hits. they look cool though. although whats anoyying is you dont really get many headshots with em'
Well.. I didnt when I was using it the hole time haha peoples heads just didnt explode =[

MoleMan

GUNS:

M29 Standard Hangun
VZ61 Machine Gun (Just for that gatling gun)
Gatling Gun
Hydra
Ithaca Shotgun (Just for that Hydra)
Dragonuv Sniper (Best sniper in my opinion)
S&W Magnum Standard (Just for the Uber One)
S&W Magnum Handcannon (don't know actual numbers on them though)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeha i got inf ammo for the handcanon today, now ive got two fully tuned canons for me an the computer haha just for laughs yano, but I wish I used the 20k points on the hydra now I think the handcanon is way to bloody slow.

Really hard to kill reapers with a handcanon you gotta hit it once in the belly but its belly dont come out all the time haha.
I was gonna get the 3burst shot pistle next but now Im not sure again haha might try get the hydra or dragnov sniiper, I decided that sniper has the best lookin scope crossair.

Morphosis

RE5.;29688 said:
Really hard to kill reapers with a handcanon you gotta hit it once in the belly but its belly dont come out all the time haha.

Yes that why i hate those damm Reapers!! I use MP5 to kill them! Works better then Handcanon! Just shower them with bullets! ahahahhaha

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha Its more easy to kill a Reaper with a standard handgun with inf ammo then to use the Handcanon =P but the handcanon nly takes 2 shots a handgun takes around 10 at most? providing yor a good shot lol which I really aint lool.

Morphosis

RE5.;29696 said:
Haha Its more easy to kill a Reaper with a standard handgun with inf ammo then to use the Handcanon =P but the handcanon nly takes 2 shots a handgun takes around 10 at most? providing yor a good shot lol which I really aint lool.

HAHAAH same here, specially when im nervous, U shud really see me do a run on Mercs, you gonna laugh so hard! I got a A rank of Facility scenario on my first run, and i tell you, I DONT KNOW HOW I DID IT!! I just kept running like a chicken, shooting around not even looking, those bastards soldiers with armour wud just keep marching on me, then Lickers came out i was like CRAP!!! Then time ran out, and i got A. Havent done it again..... Got a C a second run.... LOL :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I know man id probaly learn a thing or two haha you were saying you kept running past everything? I assume you musta been running then gunning etc.. lol jokes how its never the same on a second run.

Morphosis

Oh thats true, on the first run, i was actually scared!! hahaha Didnt wanna die or anything, so started running and gunnin didnt even get many time extend, just kept going down. But as you progress on Mercs and open more scenarios, you get more points for killing enemies. So kinda harder to kill but easier to get points.

Top Bottom