• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 What guns do you have with infinite ammo???

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thats cool!! 50k points will only get you so far though =P
Last gun I got for inf ammo was the Hydra haha

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
fair enough haha thats good for you =P wish I had 70k points I aint bought none of the figure apart from jills bsaa outfit an I think I got a free chris figure as well Ive only got 10k point at the moe.. but mercs mode gives you points so I can see myself getting alot of stuff from that haha if i ever give it proper go

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I got the PSG1 sniper But I think Im gonna get the Dragnov next I like ow the PSG1 scope is better then the others but I cant use the red line crossair that well... the dragnov has a much better sight if you ask me haha...

woh ju think?

anEpicFaiIure

ya mercs does give u alot thats how i get mine i do mercs and get s or ss every time it gives u alot if u can do it fast enough

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive only played mercs once so far, with the 4th filter I unlocked haha just to see what it was like. I got a B rank =( I wonna unlock jill just to see what shes like.

anEpicFaiIure

easy way to get a A rank until u unlock the better characters is to go as Chris and discard ur handgun so u only pick up shotgun amo and get used to the map ur on like me and my brother were doing it together and we had it down to on the first place he would run out have every one chase him and he would clime up the well later and id have my shotgun ready pick up the time bonus and bam! a good 20-30 thousand points

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
sweet Im gonna try that getting rid of the hand gun thing in future haha see how it plays out, but it sounds like I need a gameplan =P I was figured the next time I have a big combo I shuld hurry on down to the time bonus chest haha...

anEpicFaiIure

well yes u need a game plan but for the bonus chest u have to kill them in a row so like i said is on that first level thers the chest and latter u usually start by just jump down it and wait for alot of people climb up it get the chest and throw a grenade works every time lol but incase ur wondering u need 40'000 points solo for a A rank i think 80,000 for co-op A rank

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Sweeeet... yeah cool man makes sence now that you need double points on co-op, haha most people I killed with a nade is 6 I think =P an my highest combo was 17-18
but yeah a co-op gameplan is always a bright idea.. the guy I played with was telling me what to do haha so the plan didnt go well at all haha it was jokes. thats partly why I dont like mercs haha... I think its better if you both look for time an then both start killing things seems more eficiant lol

anEpicFaiIure

well i find that mercs is easier solo cause u dont need ur teammate to help u if ur dieing but i just killd 11 guys with 1 grenade

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Jokes that must have looked well good.... 11 dudes all gettign blown up into chunks of meat lol...

Morphosis

anEpicFaiIure;30519 said:
well i find that mercs is easier solo cause u dont need ur teammate to help u if ur dieing but i just killd 11 guys with 1 grenade

Sweet!! Most i got was 9 plus a chicken, close to your place but with barrel! :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Today I beat the game again online haha did a hole run through... got the M93R and I got the S75 sniper both inf ammo, Online is funn... shame ive only got a 48 hour trial :(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive almost got everything with inf ammo now, the guns I havnt got are..

M9 handgun
scorpion VZ61 thing..
that SIG machine gun
Jail breaker

and thats it lol... they are all fully tuned, everything else Ive got hahah... Ive completed the game twice online, it's pretty awesome.. But that got me loads of money an points hahah!!! Ive got like 550,000 moneyz as well an all an can buy is grenade launcher ammo and first aid sprays..

Top Bottom