• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 What are your thoughts on RE7 so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
What has gotten into you? You used to be a cool guy who had interesting points pre-REVII reveal. Then after that all your did was bitch and cry, bitch and cry, and cried some more. Why can't you just give the game a chance? You might actually enjoy it and have a good time. While the game will be in first person. What wee seen in the demo is a sample and is not part of the full games. So in the end. You might be whining about absolutely nothing. There's no need to go insulting other members because you're ****ed off at a game. Also she pointed something out. You attacked her first. So of course people are going to defend her. She's one of the nicest people on the forum and you're attacking her for that because of your anger over a game that isn't out. One which you may really like after it's release.... She wasn't trying to upset you. She was trying to be nice to you. That is it.

I'm not trying to through fuel into the fire.... but is it bad that I'm laughing my ****ing ass off at @HELLBOY1980 right now?

Seriously dude you not only were rude to Maddy. You literally told a moderator to go ****er herself. And one that sometimes sounds like she would chop the balls off of guy who would dare **** her off irl. Yeah, you're lucky you're just getting banned online. You also owe them an apology.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
What has gotten into you? You used to be a cool guy who had interesting points pre-REVII reveal. Then after that all your did was bitch and cry, bitch and cry, and cried some more. Why can't you just give the game a chance? You might actually enjoy it and have a good time. While the game will be in first person. What wee seen in the demo is a sample and is not part of the full games. So in the end. You might be whining about absolutely nothing. There's no need to go insulting other members because you're ****ed off at a game. Also she pointed something out. You attacked her first. So of course people are going to defend her. She's one of the nicest people on the forum and you're attacking her for that because of your anger over a game that isn't out. One which you may really like after it's release.... She wasn't trying to upset you. She was trying to be nice to you. That is it. I cant even say the words f u c k or s h i t on an adult site like were discussing pokemon **** !!!!

I'm not trying to through fuel into the fire.... but is it bad that I'm laughing my ****ing ass off at @HELLBOY1980 right now?

Seriously dude you not only were rude to Maddy. You literally told a moderator to go ****er herself. And one that sometimes sounds like she would chop the balls off of guy who would dare **** her off irl. Yeah, you're lucky you're just getting banned online. You also owe them an apology.
still dont care... people need to stay on topic and not worry about how many sentences a person writes or be nosey bodies in everyones buisness everytime i write more than one sentence !!! sooo stupid! yo dont like what i read then dont read it !! i am here as a fan of a game series I love not to be your friends or be a  taddle tale for the forum police like maddy !!! I am not appologize to any one this isnt pre school this is an adult game forum for ****ss sake !!!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
still dont care... people need to stay on topic and not worry about how many sentences a person writes or be nosey bodies in everyones buisness everytime i write more than one sentence !!! sooo stupid! yo dont like what i read then dont read it !! i am here as a fan of a game series I love not to be your friends or be a  taddle tale for the forum police like maddy !!! I am not appologize to any one this isnt pre school this is an adult game forum for ****ss sake !!!
Why are you still here?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member

Yeah... it's for adults...which you clearly are not with all these silly tantrum posts that you have sprinkled through this thread.

Since you'll probably be banned later on, for the next internet forum you decide to sign up in (and agree to all the simple rules to), learn how to write and communicate with other individuals, since that is kind of the point of an internet forum... To discuss things with other individuals that share common interests.

As for the rest of us... I think we should stop feeding the troll and continue on with the topic.

Last edited:

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Yeah... it's for adults...which you clearly are not with all these silly tantrum posts that you have sprinkled through this thread.

Since you'll probably be banned later on, for the next internet forum you decide to sign up in (and agree to all the simple rules to), learn how to write and communicate with other individuals, since that is kind of the point of an internet forum... To discuss things with other individuals that share common interests.

As for the rest of us... I think we should stop feeding the troll and continue on with the topic.
good for you :)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Yo. You're wrecking my birthday buzz.

Don't you even DARE try to tell my staff where to go and you damn well leave Maddy alone.

You've been a prick since you got here. Now **** off.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Well, now that everything seems to have calmed down here...

Personally, I'm open to the first person mode. Look at Metroid Prime, no Metroid game before it was a FPS, and it was a good game. I think, if they make it like Alien: Isolation, it could work with the RE franchise. I'll wait until the first actual gameplay trailer for RE7 before passing judgment.
This is a good point. I'll be honest, I'm not totally sold on the first person viewpoint, but it might work if implemented correctly. Alien: Isolation is a great example. The FPS format fits the franchise, and considering how vulnerable your character is, A:I was able to really ratchet up the tension, which made that game feel like a legitimate part of the film series. If Capcom are looking to emulate any game with RE7, A:I is the best choice in my eyes. I'm still looking forward to this, even if I won't be able to get it, what with being a generation behind, console-wise.

Also, you shouldn't have had to put up with all that jackassery that went on, Maddy. Same for the moderators as well. You all came through it with grace, and just goes to show how strong the community is here. I'm proud to be a member here, and I'm really sorry I wasn't online at the time to help you out with it.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Also, you shouldn't have had to put up with all that jackassery that went on, Maddy. Same for the moderators as well. You all came through it with grace, and just goes to show how strong the community is here. I'm proud to be a member here, and I'm really sorry I wasn't online at the time to help you out with it.

No one should have gotten involved in the first place. That's the problem with some members here. They play moderator when they have no business doing so and only create more hostility and tension between each other with their belittling nature. Hellboy might have been in the wrong for his extreme outbursts but he was not the only one.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
No one should have gotten involved in the first place. That's the problem with some members here. They play moderator when they have no business doing so and only create more hostility and tension between each other with their belittling nature. Hellboy might have been in the wrong for his extreme outbursts but he was not the only one.
I was just trying to help out, I was getting fed up with him. The moderators aren't always around, I was trying to deal with him so the moderators didn't have to, since he was constantly breaking rules no matter how many times they asked him to stop. I wasn't belittling him, he was the one that was doing that.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

3eFVrmQ_zpscryewmjs.gif

Okay - I'm sorry, I wasn't going to say anything but this is absurd. Pot, meet kettle. There really aren't many people here with fewer rights to criticize anyone else's behaviour than you, bud. What's that saying about stones and glass houses? I mean - it was cute, I'll give you that much.

Since there is no fathomable reason why we are still talking about this incident several weeks later and no one has had much to say about the original topic, I'm going to shut this down - it's what us fascist dictators do. Grievances can be aired via PM if necessary - would be happy to reopen if we can get back on-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom