• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 What are your thoughts on RE7 so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
@HELLBOY1980
Lmao your last post was rude and will likely get you in trouble for that one. That wasn't cool and you owe her a big apology.

Nobody cares about how long a post is what you have to say. Just say it, but you're posting it all just minutes apart and claiming that it's not at the sometime.

So make a pause break paragraph for each thought section. These are different things you can say, while all being in a coherent post.
like i am going to appologize to stalkers of my posts crying about my paragraphs hurting their wittle eyes

Airaku

Stray Jedi
like i am going to appologize to stalkers of my posts crying about my paragraphs hurting their wittle eyes

Dude are you ****ing serious? She read your post. She wasn't stalking you so don't think she was. Secondly, she wasn't crying. The only one that has been bitching and whining on here is you. Since the demo dropped on June 13th all you've done is **** your opinion about why the demo sucks because it's in first person mode. We get it, you hate it. I'll admit your posts are very entertaining and funny to read, but attacking other members is not cool and is unwarranted here. Change your diapers and just enjoy the game for what it is. I have no doubt in my mind that it'll be a good game. You'll have Resident Evil Vendetta for your classic characters. Revelations 3 may be revealed soon. Capcom confirmed that this is one other RE game in the works and it's assumed by many to be that. Plus I'm sure REVII will have some huge surprises in store with the game that ties into the series. There's already been a few hints for that.

black 93

Dude, you're only hurting yourself here. The multiple post thing may be stupid to you, but it's a general forum rule that everyone has to follow. You've been told before, and insulting other members is just uncalled for. Maddy isn't stalking you nor is she insulting you ( you're the only one doing that) she's just telling you what the moderators will tell you. I think you owe her an apology before you get yourself in deeper s**t.

HELLBOY1980

Dude, you're only hurting yourself here. The multiple post thing may be stupid to you, but it's a general forum rule that everyone has to follow. You've been told before, and insulting other members is just uncalled for. Maddy isn't stalking you nor is she insulting you ( you're the only one doing that) she's just telling you what the moderators will tell you. I think you owe her an apology before you get yourself in deeper s**t.
exactly she has no say in what i do... you are doing the same thing why are you getting involved unless resident evil chat is involved? of course not you want to join a non sense post about how many sentences i write like its the cool in thing to do cause you have nothing of importance to add to the post or stay on topic

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I'm just trying to get you to stop so the moderators don't have to. You're constantly breaking rules, and they're not always around to do something about it. This is a forum. In forums you read posts. If I'm stalking you, then everybody here is a stalker, including you. You never listen when the moderators tell you to stop posting more than once in a row, and then you get all rude about everything and you seem to think your opinions are fact. I just try to warn you so the moderators won't have to deal with you and spend time editing/dealing with all your posts.

Thanks everybody for trying to help me out.

We should get back on topic.
I'm extremely excited for the game. I still think it's strange that Capcom said there are "basically" no old characters. Maybe the side stories will have older characters? Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

HELLBOY1980

I'm just trying to get you to stop so the moderators don't have to. You're constantly breaking rules, and they're not always around to do something about it. This is a forum. In forums you read posts. If I'm stalking you, then everybody here is a stalker, including you. You never listen when the moderators tell you to stop posting more than once in a row, and then you get all rude about everything and you seem to think your opinions are fact. I just try to warn you so the moderators won't have to deal with you and spend time editing/dealing with all your posts.

Thanks everybody for trying to help me out.

We should get back on topic.
I'm extremely excited for the game. I still think it's strange that Capcom said there are "basically" no old characters. Maybe the side stories will have older characters? Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.
dont care again... stop already

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hellboy,

You so much as double post one more time or say something that I find to be slightly annoying to myself or offensive to others and I will ban you for good. Improve that terrible attitude of yours immediately if you'd prefer to stay.

There will be no more warnings for you.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Did he even ever break rules or act like this before the announcement of REVII? I'm just curious because he seemed like a chill guy before that

Anyways I do think we'll see some of the older characters in some shape or form. Through references at the very least. I'm very curious for the Resident Evil: Vendetta movie. It sounds like it's going to be more important than we think. I mean it has a lot of to explain imo.

black 93

I think Vendetta is gunna tie in with RE7, maybe even part of the same storyline. I remember when Vendetta was announced, there was a picture of some creepy house with crows flying round it. Looked very similar to the RE7 demo house. One thing i am looking forward to, is the fact that Capcom have said it's an estate. Sounds very RE1 with different buildings and areas to explore, yet at the same time being isolated. It's funny how people are saying this is nothing like RE, when it's probably the closest to the older RE's than any game since then. The only difference is the first person mode. Still, you're never gunna win an argument with those kind of fans. I can't wait for both Vendetta and 7, it's going to be great. And people are talking like we're never going to see old characters again, even though we still have the Revelations series, the CGI movies, and possibly more unannounced stuff we don't know about yet. Im really buzzing for the next year or so, we got 7 coming, Vendetta and the RE2 remake.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Personally, I'm open to the first person mode. Look at Metroid Prime, no Metroid game before it was a FPS, and it was a good game. I think, if they make it like Alien: Isolation, it could work with the RE franchise. I'll wait until the first actual gameplay trailer for RE7 before passing judgment.

And I've said that before, b93, Vendetta also has a mansion, it very well may be tied to RE7. That's where I draw the conclusion that the 4 side stories will feature old characters, those being Chris, Leon, Rebecca and Jill. 3 of those are already confirmed to be in Vendetta while Jill was easter-egged via e-mail file in Revelations 2. Also, the available physical evidence I screen-capped from the E3 trailer does kinda point to them-the scribbled-out girl photo very much resembling Rebecca, the long-haired guy in the biker jacket, the green cargo pants on the guy stepping beside the car, and the person wearing a pair of wristbands inside the car (those arms are too small to be a guy, just sayin') all point to those 4.

HELLBOY1980

Hellboy,

You so much as double post one more time or say something that I find to be slightly annoying to myself or offensive to others and I will ban you for good. Improve that terrible attitude of yours immediately if you'd prefer to stay.

There will be no more warnings for you.
go **** yourself !

HELLBOY1980

grow up crybabies this an adult game and site if youre too sensitive maybe this game is too much for you ! Go head and ban me over crybabies see if I care !!!! ill give less than a damn!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
@HELLBOY1980, dude, what the hell? Learn respect. Femme is just enforcing rules that need to be enforced. How dare you say that to her? You're the one that needs to grow up. It's not about how you feel about being banned, it's about how the community feels. You've been rude to so many people. It's not all about you.

Last edited:
Reactions: JHJ

HELLBOY1980

@HELLBOY1980, dude, what the hell? Learn respect. Femme is just enforcing rules that need to be enforced. You're the one that needs to grow up. It's not about how you feel about being banned, it's about how the community feels. You've been rude to so many people. It's not all about you.
there you go again.... mind your own ****ing buisness !!!!! dont worry you nosey cry baby bitch ill be banned just for you xoxo

HELLBOY1980

@HELLBOY1980, dude, what the hell? Learn respect. Femme is just enforcing rules that need to be enforced. How dare you say that to her? You're the one that needs to grow up. It's not about how you feel about being banned, it's about how the community feels. You've been rude to so many people. It's not all about you.
its about you....oh i forgot !!! and dont forget go **** yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom