• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Watching a friend of mine Live Stream RE2 and taking Shots whenever he get hit. This is gonna be epic.

Edit: the stream is on and it looks like my friend has passed out. haha

Edit 2: i hope he is alright. Its been 2 hours since the last time he said anything and the stream is still on.:sad:

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Just finished watching the Scream season 2 finale.
I thought they would be the killer. The way they set everything up made me suspicious. The way they revealed it was them was kind of anticlimactic though.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Watching Children of Men, I think Naughty Dog took inspiration from this movie while making The Last of Us.

Reactions: JHJ

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
In honour of Robert DeNiro's birthday today, I watched Taxi Driver (1976).

hqdefault.jpg

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Just finished watching the Scream season 2 finale.
I thought they would be the killer. The way they set everything up made me suspicious. The way they revealed it was them was kind of anticlimactic though.

How does it compare to the movies? Still as plot twisty and filled with satire? I really love the first and 4th film. 2 and 3 aren't bad but they didn't have the OMFG factor the other two did, plus 3 was felt kinda pointless.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
How does it compare to the movies? Still as plot twisty and filled with satire? I really love the first and 4th film. 2 and 3 aren't bad but they didn't have the OMFG factor the other two did, plus 3 was felt kinda pointless.
It's a lot slower. There are some "twists", but a lot of people figured them out long before they were revealed, they were too easy to figure out. They try way too hard to make certain characters suspicious that it's obvious they aren't the killer. A lot of episodes have long boring parts, too, where nothing really important happens, then sometimes somebody will finally be attacked/killed but it will be a character that's barely even there. It's enjoyable though, especially if you like some of the characters. Really, the only reason I'm pretty into it is because I really like Noah and Audrey. I find Emma (the main character) more believable but also more annoying than Sidney, and I usually like the seemingly slightly suspicious, kind of tough guy characters like Kieran but he's just annoying to me for some reason. The only character that I think is a proper "equivalent" to the movie characters is Noah, who's supposed to basically be the equivalent of Randy.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: Just finished the anime Steins;Gate. Literally one of the best time travel related thing I have ever seen. Sorry, Doctor.

KevinStriker

CT: Just finished the anime Steins;Gate. Literally one of the best time travel related thing I have ever seen. Sorry, Doctor.

How does it compare to Back To The Future or Twelve Monkeys? (The Bruce Willis movie, I've never seen the show)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
How does it compare to Back To The Future or Twelve Monkeys? (The Bruce Willis movie, I've never seen the show)

Haven't seen Twelve Monkeys, so I can't comment on that :O

But S;G had higher stakes when time traveling than BttF did. So there's that. And the consequence the inevitably occurred when you did something bad was much greater than in BttF

KevinStriker

Well I can definitely recommend and suggest you take a look at Twelve Monkeys if you're looking for a time travel movie with high stakes.

But I think that Back To The Future was juggling so much else, being a high school movie and a comedy as well as a science fiction that it couldn't really concentrate on the great consequences of time travel without getting bogged down. Doesn't mean it's not a great (trilogy of) movie(s), though.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Dont-Breathe.jpg

I saw Don't Breathe today and it was great! I really enjoyed it. I loved how film leaves you feeling both bitter and sympathetic for the characters. There is no black or white that most of these kinds of films have. They're all people who's actions make them poor examples of human beings. As result the film leaves the audience unsure on who they should root for. Are the thieves the victims, or is the blind man the victim? The film does an outstanding job at presenting that question to the audience throughout the entire film and leaving it open.

Stephan Lang was phenomenal as the Blind Man. It's been confirmed by actress Jane Levy that he was so into the role that he scared her on set and used his brute strength to make the scenes convincing when he mangled her in the film. Lang did a lot of method acting for this film and it really shows. I can't recommend this film enough if you like horror/thrillers movies. This one is phenomenal. It's got a great cast and a good story to drive the film forward.

I wouldn't recommend watching the trailer. I've been told it reveals too much of the film and gives away the major twist.

Stephen-Lang-in-Dont-Breathe1.jpg

Top Bottom