• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Busy day for Ireland. Watching the world cup qualifiers atm, then rugby right after and later McGregor in the main event for UFC 205 :biggrin:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Since it was part of a question on Quizbowl, I went and rewatched The Good The Bad And The Ugly.
But only in the way that it should be seen. The original English version, none of that Extended English nonsense courtesy of the Blu-ray.

The added scenes are seriously distracting, it's painfully obvious that Clint Eastwood and Eli Wallach are much older and that Lee Van Cleef was replaced. And that waxy, dark looking picture on the Blu-ray isn't doing it any favours either.

Agent Spike

Well, the only show I watch on tv is The Walking Dead and yesterday, I started watching One Punch Man.

No wait, I lied. I also watch WWE.

KevinStriker

Re-watching RoboCop 2 because HOLY SH!T

169898_front.jpg

I'm actually legit excited for this Blu-ray, one of my favourite guilty pleasure movies.
Fingers crossed it has extra content.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I took my dad to go see this amazing movie today. He enjoyed himself and I really loved it. It was quite spectacular! Still trying hard to not say anything :p

rogue-one-cast-720x720-720x720.jpg
Want to go see that. I've heard a lot of good things about it plus I'm a big Star Wars fan.

One of my favourite movies ever, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. :biggrin:
Ah yea Home Alone and Die Hard are my favourite Christmas films. Not exactly sure why Die Hard is considered a Christmas film now other than it being set around that time of year. Same for Gremlins actually. I remember that used to be on for Halloween :p

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I've been watching two anime. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Yuri on Ice. Two wildly different anime and I love them both so far :biggrin:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Want to go see that. I've heard a lot of good things about it plus I'm a big Star Wars fan.

Ah yea Home Alone and Die Hard are my favourite Christmas films. Not exactly sure why Die Hard is considered a Christmas film now other than it being set around that time of year. Same for Gremlins actually. I remember that used to be on for Halloween :p

Defiantly go see it asap. It's amazing and it connects to all the TV shows (Clone Wars and Rebels). The first bit of the movie is a bit of a mess because the scene editing was fairly poor but overall it delivers for Star Wars fans and it's a huge step up and in the right direction for Disney. Be prepared to be blown away in the final act :p

Airaku

Stray Jedi
MV5BMjIyMDU0NDU4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODUwNTk5NzE@._V1_CR0,59,640,360_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

I watched Mr. Right on Netflix today. At first I was a little conflicted with it but by the end of it I loved it! The film has some really unbearable scenes, some over the top scene, some super cute scenes, and some wicked scenes. It's defiantly a twisted dark romantic comedy, and I'm not much of a huge fan of dark comedies or romantic films but chemical mixture here hit the mark for me. The movie defines itself quite beautifully as "that would just send a twisted message." The film taps on the immoral of murder and rather dark themes in a meaningful way and took risks that most films won't. It's a very artistic comedy that likely will not be for everyone. I wasn't far from disliking the film until I realize how absolutely brilliant its odd direction really was. It's kind of a rare and under-rated gem but I can understand why some people love it and others hate it. I thought it was fantastic and Anna Kendrick is so ****ing cute! I mean look this lil bass ass! She wanted to be a T-Rex when she grew up and she went out with a RAWR! :3

tumblr_o7rgazsM1t1qb0i4vo1_500.gif

KevinStriker

Zhora crashes through a Christmas display in this scene.

Blade Runner is therefore a Christmas movie. And that's what I'm watching.

Top Bottom