• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I just finally watched "21 & Over". It was alright, entertaining at least and had some funny parts.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

"The surprising story of the hidden powerhouse behind the globalised world - the diesel engine, a 19th-century invention that has become indispensable to the 21st century. It's a turtle versus hare tale in which the diesel engine races the petrol engine in a competition to replace ageing steam technology - a race eventually won hands down by diesel.

Splendidly, car enthusiast presenter Mark Evans gets excitedly hands on with some of the many applications of Mr Diesel's - yes, there was one - original creation, from vintage submarines and tractors to locomotive trains and container ships. You'll never feel the same about that humble old diesel family car again."

This is a good documentary about the history of the diesel engine. Without it, the world would have been a very different place.
I'm so in love with big smelly diesel engines. <3

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Finally got around to watching "The Nice Guys". It was everything I wanted and then some! An excellent comedy noir. If you like that sort of thing, I'd definitely recommend it!

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Started watching Agents of Shield again and I've nearly finished season 2. I don't know why I stopped watching it, it was getting really good, it's definitely improved from the dull first half of season 1.

I think season 4 starts soon... Need to get through season 3 first.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
tumblr_ndexpymcu71sok7a0o1_400.gif

^Me while watching Batman The Killing Joke a couple of minutes ago.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Started watching Agents of Shield again and I've nearly finished season 2. I don't know why I stopped watching it, it was getting really good, it's definitely improved from the dull first half of season 1.

I think season 4 starts soon... Need to get through season 3 first.

Ahhhhhhhhhh that show is so amazing! Season 3 is amazing. Personally it's one of my favorite parts of the entire MCU. Season 1 was fantastic after episode 10ish and Season 2 was good. Especially Cal, the problem with Season 2 is the Narrative. They threw things under the bus and rushed a lot of plot points. It's the weakest in that term. Season 3 is much more focused and significantly darker. A very good story, while it still suffers some narrative issues thanks to TV problems. It's defiantly one of Marvel's best work to date. The actors have also grown and their experience really shows. It's far more emotional as well. It's also got a really nice Resident Evil nod that was probably not intentional, but was epic!

Season 4 is going to be intense! Darker and gritter than the past season which is shocking given how dark Season 3 was. There's only one issue with Season 4, other than that. It's going to go head to head with Season 3 as far as how good it'll be (I hope). I won't say anything as to why because of major spoilers!

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Watched UFC 203 what an awesome PPV, Stipe Miocic nicely defended his belt, co-main event scuffle after the fight was hilarious. And I feel bad for CM Punk, he deserves respect for stepping inside MMA cage. I hope he'll get at least one more fight in the UFC.

This also happened lol
az2GLG9UvHcB2.gif

Last edited:

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Started watching Fear The Walking Dead. Finished season 1 and just started on season 2. It's not bad although I thought the first half of season 1 dragged on a bit.

TWD is better ofc but it's nice to go back to when it all started and see how it all went down.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Netflix-Movie-ARQ-Spoiler-Free-Movie-Review.jpg

I just watched ARQ on Netflix and I loved it. I wouldn't say the movie is for everyone though. It's quite intense and the general premise is that they live the same 3 hours over and over and over again in a time loop. Ren, played by the Tom Cruise looking dude tries to get out of a situation as he retains his memories from each loop. Likely getting shot or dying each time. There are a fair few cool twists and the final twist is really well crafted. If you have a sharp eye you may even catch the end twist about a third of the way into the film. Definitely something to keep an eye out for because it's really cool imo. Robbie Amell co-stars this film with Rachael Taylor.

An 8.5/10 for me :) The film does a good job at not making the time loops feel too repetitive or irritating to watch as Ren and Hannah discover new information each loop.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I don't think I could still name a single character on that show (except Laura), but oh, the fond memories...

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Been binge watching Gotham but now I've caught up on season 3. Have to wait for a new episode each week now :(

Cheer

Kamen Rider
just saw The walking Dead season 7 episode 1.

I feel disappointed because i wanted to see THAT character returns. but who knows maybe that character will return in the next episode.

Top Bottom