• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Having left the confines of The Force Awakens' perfect, welcoming embrace, I've now resumed Marco Polo. Or am I watching The Heirs/Pinocchio/Master's Sun/Angel Eyes... I have too much on the go.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Watched Fargo (1996) and enjoyed it so much. Great actors and an entertaining story with some twisted humor. 9/10

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I'm watching Sonic Boom. I like Sonic and Tails' new design, I like Amy's new personality, I think Sticks is mildly entertaining, but I just don't feel Knuckles' new design and personality. I hope Metal Sonic and Shadow aren't that different from their main counterparts when they are inevitably introduced.

Fenris

Wolf :)
At the moment I'm trying to watch this:

That dude REALLY has a huge endurance and concentracion.... It took me an entire week to finish watching this o_O

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I just watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time. I thought it was a fantastic movie.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Courage, The Cowardly Dog Show! Starring Courage, the cowardly dog! Abandoned as a pup, he was found by Muriel, who lives in the middle of Nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge! But creepy stuff happens in Nowhere. It's up to Courage to save his new home!

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Well,right now i´m re-watching the seasons i have in dvd of Bones.
Have others in stand-buy like: Walking Dead,Game Of Thrones,American Horror Story and Supernatural.
It´s kinda weird and funny watching Bones and recognizing the actors i´ve seen from the series i´ve mentioned before.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I found every episode of Mr. Bean across three DVDs at the thrift store for all of 7.50, so I watched those.
Goddamn hilarious, some even funnier than when I was younger. Some I saw for the first time, like Mind The Baby, Mr. Bean. Just about the hardest I laughed at anything in a while.

Top Bottom