• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
Thought it would be nice to get a taste of what you all like to watch. You can share gems that you think others would really enjoy, or you can share what you're currently watching.

I just finished the whole Breaking Bad series. It makes me want to become a chemistry genius, cook meth and become one of the biggest drug lords to ever live. The show is awesome.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Right now I'm rewatching the first and second seasons of Vikings. I like to go back through and look for things I might've missed. Other than that show, I love watching The Walking Dead, Hannibal, Supernatural (although I'm slowly losing interest in the show), and some NCIS here and there. I'm a huge fan of films as well.

The last film I saw was Guardians of the Galaxy and I loved it. Usually I can pinpoint who my favorite character is, in a movie but this time I loved all of the characters so I couldn't choose.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Just finished watching Season 2 of Bates Motel. It's really started to lose Steam after the first series. So very... meh.

@Tron8: If you like Breaking Bad, do check out Better Call Saul! Episode 7 went live on Netflix yesterday and I'm liking the show even more than BB so far! Less meth, sure, but Slippin' Jimmy and Mike make a great double act!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I recently finished
ghost whisperer season 5.
I started a new series called
the strain
And just finished season 1 of that.

I'm currently watching:
Grimm season 4
Walking dead season 5

And will be watching:
game of thrones season 5

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
The Walking Dead (best show ever) and Better Call Saul are the only shows I'm watching right now.

Sleepy Hollow and Agents of Shield haven't come back to the UK yet so I'll finish watching those when they come back on. Orphan Black and Orange is the New Black series 3 starts soon too.

Just finished watching The Returned (Les Revenents) it's so good although it doesn't answer any questions haha. Also finished watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Doctor Who (which I'm getting bored of now).

I'm looking forward to Sense8 and Daredevil, the new Netflix shows, they sound awesome.

Turo602

The King of Kings
At the moment, the only shows I keep up with are Arrow, The Flash, Supernatural, Gotham, and WWE RAW. Arrow and The Flash have currently come back from a short break with amazing episodes that prove they're two of the greatest shows on TV right now, as did Supernatural. I was skeptical about Gotham at first and while it may not be as good as DC's other shows (specifically Arrow and The Flash), it's still a good watch. As for WWE, it may not be what it was back in the day but it certainly has been good in recent years. I also watch Scrubs, That 70s Show, and Malcolm in the Middle from time to time on Netflix.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I don't really watch TV often, but I watch The Originals, Hawaii Five-0 and Rizzoli and Isles. That's it haha.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Can't say I watch a whole lot of TV either. Most TV shows I like I own on DVD. M*A*S*H, Cowboy Bebop, Cybersix...

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I'm trying to watch my Dirty Harry movies while I still can. I'm finding cracks in the inner rings of my discs, so I'm gonna try and watch them while I'm waiting for my Dirty Harry Collection in the mail.

Top Bottom