• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching, discuss TV programmes (pt. 2)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!
Dana Carvey (Garth) is, in my opinion, the funniest man alive...And you're right, the 90's will always be the best decade...00's just offered nothing...Original...Or exciting...
00's ........I'm surprised they haven't made the millennium seeing they've remade everything else.

You know i havent heard anyone put up so much as a half decent defence of the 00's...it's almost like the party has been and gone, and we're now just sitting here talking crap and running down the rest of the beer.

When do the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse get here ?

When do the Aliens gate crash earth ?

When does jesus return as a Lion and start taring everyone a new hole, starting off with Obama ?

The DJ at this 00's party sucks.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
00's ........I'm surprised they haven't made the millennium seeing they've remade everything else.

You know i havent heard anyone put up so much as a half decent defence of the 00's...it's almost like the party has been and gone, and we're now just sitting here talking crap and running down the rest of the beer.

When do the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse get here ?

When do the Aliens gate crash earth ?

When does jesus return as a Lion and start taring everyone a new hole, starting off with Obama ?

The DJ at this 00's party sucks.
I couldn't agree more my friend...I miss what I was born into...I mean...I only feel at my best when I've got the tv show "Friends" going, listening to some classic Green Day, or talking on the phone (Not texting!) with my girlfriend...Reality TV sucks, pop music is sugar coated, technology is confusing as fu*k, and politics are at their worst (which is saying something...)

VP-70

I couldn't agree more my friend...I miss what I was born into...I mean...I only feel at my best when I've got the tv show "Friends" going, listening to some classic Green Day, or talking on the phone (Not texting!) with my girlfriend...Reality TV sucks, pop music is sugar coated, technology is confusing as fu*k, and politics are at their worst (which is saying something...)
Well, when the end is Nigh, i think it's only right the world puts together an Ultra Rock band made from kick ass performers, and have Slash solo in a load of meteorites as they crash down to earth! Coz we're ****ed

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well, when the end is Nigh, i think it's only right the world puts together an Ultra Rock band made from kick ass performers, and have Slash solo in a load of meteorites as they crash down to earth! Coz we're ******
Who, pray tell, would make up this rock band?
Vocals
Rhythm Guitar
Lead Guitar
Bass
Drums

VP-70

Who, pray tell, would make up this rock band?
Vocals
Rhythm Guitar
Lead Guitar
Bass
Drums
I think as it's the finale of the human race... we're better off going for a 1hr masterpiece that spans over every genre.

Having a total rock out right in the middle would be perfect....

To start it off, we'd have to let Jean Michel Jarre light the fuse, then have it sparkle all the way through many genres of music before it reaches the big box of acme dynamite.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think as it's the finale of the human race... we're better off going for a 1hr masterpiece that spans over every genre.

Having a total rock out right in the middle would be perfect....

To start it off, we'd have to let Jean Michel Jarre light the fuse, then have it sparkle all the way through many genres of music before it reaches the big box of acme dynamite.
If we rock int he middle, then when headbang to metal at the end...Getting us pumped for the next life...And I say we end it...With a little song called Afterlife...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Storage Wars! bblafjgalheihgmeklelemellemlelm100lbbalbllafbwlfabflwbflwbflwb150bqlbelfblqbfwlwflw3lflfq SOLD for 5000 dollars

actually they find some pretty rare things in those bins
LOL! For a second I thought you were having a fit but I see who you're imitating. :p

Top Bottom