• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That moment when you finally have your heart set on a career. It feels soo good. I haven't felt this great in a long time.

Oh, how I envy you! Whoever can turn their hobby into their job is really lucky. Every job I take, besides being the ruler of the realm of the dead, is always meh... Good luck to you and your cooking career!

ArabPikachu

And that's totally fine with me, as long as he doesn't get overshadowed by the Arkham Knight. I would hate for Scarecrow to be another puppet to someone else's scheme. Scarecrow needs love.

Scarecrow is the main bad guy of the game.

Man, Scarecrow never catches a break.
He technically caught a screen-time break in that Arkham City game but still got referenced throughout it.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
So, I've been thinking. I think that Pokemon should totally crossover with the rest of Nintendo...Ridely from Metroid could just be an evolved Aerodactyl. Toad from Mario Bros would be the final evolution of Foongus, and Yoshi is a Pokemon since all we ever hear him say is his name. Hell, I think these ideas are better than half the new Pokemon they keep coming out with. Midna in her imp form could be a Legendary. The Legendary of the Twilight. Any other super nerds wanna jump in on this?
Lol, I wouldn't be surprised . . .

Popo

I didn't want to open a new thread just for this question, and I wasn't really sure which thread to put in, so here it goes:
How soon is too soon to say the L word?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I didn't want to open a new thread just for this question, and I wasn't really sure which thread to put in, so here it goes:
How soon is too soon to say the L word?
Mmm...how soon are we talking? Personally I get wigged out if someone says it too early simply because, if you say it without really knowing someone you don't seem very reliable. It's like you fall in love with everyone you date and that's just not how things work. I can be totally into someone I'm dating but not feel the urge to say the L word because, while I like them, I'm not feeling it. On the other hand, I keep my guard up so I'm rarely the first person to say said L word in relationships because I just don't put myself out there like that. (Or I just take too long in waiting until I'm really sure about the person and, by then, they've already said it.)

I think, if you're worried about how soon is too soon, you need to either wait and feel them out a bit more or sit and have a talk with them.

Because if you feel like you can say the L word, you should be comfortable enough to have a serious discussion about the L word, you know?

Popo

Mmm...how soon are we talking? Personally I get wigged out if someone says it too early simply because, if you say it without really knowing someone you don't seem very reliable. It's like you fall in love with everyone you date and that's just not how things work. I can be totally into someone I'm dating but not feel the urge to say the L word because, while I like them, I'm not feeling it. On the other hand, I keep my guard up so I'm rarely the first person to say said L word in relationships because I just don't put myself out there like that. (Or I just take too long in waiting until I'm really sure about the person and, by then, they've already said it.)

I think, if you're worried about how soon is too soon, you need to either wait and feel them out a bit more or sit and have a talk with them.

Because if you feel like you can say the L word, you should be comfortable enough to have a serious discussion about the L word, you know?

I'm not gonna lie, I am a very emotional person and have strong feelings for people, however I never really was totally "in love" with someone, never to the point where I wanted to say it. But this time there's is something different, we connected immediatelly, and I feel like we have known each other for years(how cliché, I know..), there are so many things different about us, and other things that we are exactly the same, and I really feel like this has a future, but it's just a feeling.
I asked this because I feel ready to say it, but I don't wanna ruin anything by saying, I don't have a rush or need to, I can perfectly wait until she is ready to hear it, if we get to that point.
We have been dating for 2 months btw.

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
That's great, Mr. Scary. :) I do have to agree with Magnolia, saying it too early can make it seem less meaningful or scare the person off, but you know her a lot better than we do and everyone's different. If you're afraid you'll make things weird you can hold back on saying it until you have more confidence she's ready to hear it, and in the meantime you can show her how you feel through your actions. Chances are she should be able to surmise how you feel by how you treat her and what you do, and when more time has passed you can confirm it verbally.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm not gonna lie, I am a very emotional person and have strong feelings for people, however I never really was totally "in love" with someone, never to the point where I wanted to say it. But this time there's is something different, we connected immediatelly, and I feel like we have known each other for years(how cliché, I know..), there are so many things different about us, and other things that we are exactly the same, and I really feel like this has a future, but it's just a feeling.
I asked this because I feel ready to say it, but I don't wanna ruin anything by saying, I don't have a rush or need to, I can perfectly wait until she is ready to hear it, if we get to that point.
We have been dating for 2 months btw.
Have you known each other longer than two months or did you meet and start dating immediately? If there's a friendship, time-in and a foundation there beyond dating, by all means break out the L word and shout it out loud. If not, if you have only known each other two months, I'd give it some time to be sure. Not to belittle your feelings but, while you're feeling very strongly about this now, two months is still part of the infatuation period; the beginning of a relationship where you're all about each other and can't think of anything else.

Now, once crappy stuff starts happening and if you still feel this way at that time, go for it!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Screw the flu. That is all.

The Minister of Finance totally called me a nutcracker today. I'm finally living an interesting life!
My dad was called a former 'East End Barrow Boy' (a derogatory term for people from poor east London backgrounds) by former Prime Minister Gordon Brown in a Bank of England meeting. My dad retorted that Brown is a 'failed accountant'. The perks of having a high-up father who isn't afraid to insult a useless PM.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Screw the flu. That is all.

My dad was called a former 'East End Barrow Boy' (a derogatory term for people from poor east London backgrounds) by former Prime Minister Gordon Brown in a Bank of England meeting. My dad retorted that Brown is a 'failed accountant'. The perks of having a high-up father who isn't afraid to insult a useless PM.

Well, it probably wouldn't be in my best interest to do that - he is my boss after all.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: That weird moment when you see a photo of your boyfriend and you're not sure if it's really him or not. I mean... yeah, some people look different on photos than they do in reality, but if it's the guy you're totally into, the one you spent most of your time with when he's not out of town, and it's a close-up of his face as well, you should be able to recognise him, right? Woah, this is awkward...

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
Had a wisdom tooth out today and am getting the other 3 out in April. Can you guys tell me whether or not you'd recommend having the other 3 done via being put to sleep or with a local? I had a local for this one and while it didn't hurt the sounds kind of got to me (I'm a wuss when it comes to dentistry). Two of my remaining wisdom teeth will be easy enough to remove but I was told one of them will be sort of tricky because it's growing so weird. He also said to pull out the lower ones he will crack them in half first and, me being a wuss, that freaks me out (I don't want to think about what that sounds like). I appreciate any advice you guys can offer.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
My toilet is evil. I just know it. Every time I get in the shower, it decides to "flush" and what happens? Hot magma flows out of the shower head and all I can do is scream like Gollum, "IT BUURRNSS UUSSS!!"

ChaoticMeltdown

I'm wondering if I'm ever able to pull myself out of this funk that I've been in for the last 2 years. I feel like my first move should be finding a way to move back to the US and starting fresh there but to do so I'd need a place to stay and work which I have no idea how to even go about while still living in Germany....why is life so hard :/

Top Bottom