• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Turo602

The King of Kings
RE7 SPOILERS: Wesker was just really sexually repressed and p*ssed off because he hasn't gotten laid since Jake Muller's conception in the '90s and just started making a huge chain of misanthropic and irrational decisions.

I doubt that considering Excella was throwing herself at him and Jill could have been his sex slave. Then again, he could have just been very angry and self-conscious due to having a small penis.

ArabPikachu

Well I was super duper PO'd when Arkham Origins and Arkham Origins Blackgate came out because I wanted a sequel to Arkham City and I'm excited that I'm finally getting it! Arkham City left so many things open for me and I want them closed! Finished! I'm so tired of games that have open-endings, obviously setting up for sequels and then game makers don't deliver. I'm also super duper excited because Scarecrow is back in action and I've been wondering about him since the egg at the end of Arkham Asylum and was madder than words can express that the only thing I got in Arkham City was a couple of henchmen wearing Scarecrow's logo and the hidden room in the boat.

*jumps up and down excitedly* Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Huh, huh, huh?

On another note, Scarecrow was initially intended to be in that Arkham City game but they subsequently decided having him reappear for the Arkham Knight game would be better.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
On another note, Scarecrow was initially intended to be in that Arkham City game but they subsequently decided having him reappear for the Arkham Knight game would be better.
And that's totally fine with me, as long as he doesn't get overshadowed by the Arkham Knight. I would hate for Scarecrow to be another puppet to someone else's scheme. Scarecrow needs love.

Popo

My life has had some weird twists, but this one is really odd as hell. I wasn't made for dealing with so much change in such a short amount of time, I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack over here xD

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Changes? Anything like having your house on the edge of town flood from the top floor and having to spend Christmas in a tiny apartment in the middle of the city with your bickering parents for 8 weeks while renovations are completed?

"I wouldn't know anything about that, though," he lied.

Popo

That's rough... good luck with that. I was only sharing an inner thought though, I know everyone has their problems :D

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
So, I've been thinking. I think that Pokemon should totally crossover with the rest of Nintendo...Ridely from Metroid could just be an evolved Aerodactyl. Toad from Mario Bros would be the final evolution of Foongus, and Yoshi is a Pokemon since all we ever hear him say is his name. Hell, I think these ideas are better than half the new Pokemon they keep coming out with. Midna in her imp form could be a Legendary. The Legendary of the Twilight. Any other super nerds wanna jump in on this?

Turo602

The King of Kings
So, I've been thinking. I think that Pokemon should totally crossover with the rest of Nintendo...Ridely from Metroid could just be an evolved Aerodactyl. Toad from Mario Bros would be the final evolution of Foongus, and Yoshi is a Pokemon since all we ever hear him say is his name. Hell, I think these ideas are better than half the new Pokemon they keep coming out with. Midna in her imp form could be a Legendary. The Legendary of the Twilight. Any other super nerds wanna jump in on this?

Smash Bros. Is good enough. No need to ruin good franchises by turning everyone into a Pokemon...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
That moment when you finally have your heart set on a career. It feels soo good. I haven't felt this great in a long time. Cooking comes naturally to me. I catch on quick and so far I have successfully prepared everything that has been given to me lol. I'm really looking forward to Christmas. I'm out to impress with my baking skills. Plus I'm looking forward to the taste of my homemade red velvet cake :D

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
Hmm, cooking is not my thing, I usually come home and eat something out of a can. Want to come visit and practice? :p

My mother is in town visiting so I've been telling her how excited I am about the upcoming Resident Evil releases and she's been politely pretending to care.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Smash Bros. Is good enough. No need to ruin good franchises by turning everyone into a Pokemon...
Well it doesn't need to be cannon. I mean something similar to like what Dynasty Warriors is doing with LoZ. It's own different universe not connected to any of the other games.

Top Bottom