• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So, men are weird. In October, I worked as a supervisor for about a month or so before getting the job I have now, and because I felt bad for not being able to give them my full two-weeks notice, I came back over the Christmas holidays to help. There is an auditor who works there who is 50 years old, with teenagers who I never really had a conversation with, and now I'm getting texts from him saying 'it was so nice to see you, I can't explain the feeling I had when I saw you, you like yummy (gross gross gross), and the latest one said 'I want you to know that you have been on my mind, I think there is something wrong with my mind, I can't get you off of it since I saw you, please tell me when you are in Niagara so I can take you for dinner'.

It's like... where in the world do some people get off thinking it's okay to talk to someone who is little more than a stranger like this? Not to mention someone half your age!

Creep.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I admittedly haven't touched Sims 2 since I started Sims 3 years ago.. and I mainly just use it to build and design homes. Like I'll play with my Sims a little bit and then I'll get bored and just build a new house.

Ha ha, I know what you mean! Most people among my acquaintances are like that, they only play this game to build houses and create sims, but get bored rather quickly after that. And it is quite a boring game when you think about it, but also addictive, and that's why I prefer not to think too much, I just play.

I skipped Sims 3 because I don't like those pudding faces, and several people have told me it's not nearly as good as the second one. But if I had to play and get used to Sims 3 too to become a teacher, I would gladly do it. After all, there has to be some kind of training for every job, right? I'll probably get 4 someday, but not until there are some expansion packs. My experience says you can hardly do anything with the base game alone.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So, men are weird. In October, I worked as a supervisor for about a month or so before getting the job I have now, and because I felt bad for not being able to give them my full two-weeks notice, I came back over the Christmas holidays to help. There is an auditor who works there who is 50 years old, with teenagers who I never really had a conversation with, and now I'm getting texts from him saying 'it was so nice to see you, I can't explain the feeling I had when I saw you, you like yummy (gross gross gross), and the latest one said 'I want you to know that you have been on my mind, I think there is something wrong with my mind, I can't get you off of it since I saw you, please tell me when you are in Niagara so I can take you for dinner'.

It's like... where in the world do some people get off thinking it's okay to talk to someone who is little more than a stranger like this? Not to mention someone half your age!

Creep.
Men are so weird. And how is it that they feel like it's okay to treat you normally in person and then dump all this mush **** on you through text? Not to say that it's okay for him to do that but still, why couldn't you have said this in person?

I was dating a guy a few years back and every time we went out it was like getting together with a friend...then like two minutes after he dropped me off at home, I would get a text saying: "You looked really beautiful tonight" or something else along those lines. We were just together at dinner and the movies for two to three hours. You had ample time to tell me all of this then, why didn't you?

And it's not the first time that's happened either. I had a customer come in once and I waited on him and his mom. Well we conversed normally, talking about different things and then after they left, an hour later or so someone called the restaurant and asked for me. It was him, explaining how he thought I was attractive and he'd just arrived in town from Texas or something because he had to look after his mom and how he wanted to take me out sometime and all I could think the entire time was: "You were here eating and talking with me for close to an hour, why couldn't you have approached me then?"

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Jackie Burkhart: "Okay, the thing is, Angie, Michael's like chocolate cake, Okay? It looks good in the bakery, but when you take it home, it sleeps with all your friends."
:lol: :lol:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Men are so weird. And how is it that they feel like it's okay to treat you normally in person and then dump all this mush **** on you through text? Not to say that it's okay for him to do that but still, why couldn't you have said this in person?

I was dating a guy a few years back and every time we went out it was like getting together with a friend...then like two minutes after he dropped me off at home, I would get a text saying: "You looked really beautiful tonight" or something else along those lines. We were just together at dinner and the movies for two to three hours. You had ample time to tell me all of this then, why didn't you?

And it's not the first time that's happened either. I had a customer come in once and I waited on him and his mom. Well we conversed normally, talking about different things and then after they left, an hour later or so someone called the restaurant and asked for me. It was him, explaining how he thought I was attractive and he'd just arrived in town from Texas or something because he had to look after his mom and how he wanted to take me out sometime and all I could think the entire time was: "You were here eating and talking with me for close to an hour, why couldn't you have approached me then?"
Normally I'd agree with you 100% - but in my case if that guy had told me in person what he said over text I might've barfed in my mouth. And then tried to get a restraining order. :D

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
METAL GEAR SOLID: THE TWIN SNAKES

I just bought my copy of the remake to my favourite PS1 game ever.
And I'm very split...

I like that the game plays like Metal Gear Solid 2, first person aiming, lockers and prettier graphics are very nice, but Twin Snakes also contains bored sounding vocal performances from everyone but Snake and the DARPA Chief (Snake sounding like his usual self and the DARPA Chief being PAINFUL for me to listen to), nauseating cinematography courtesy of Ryuhei Kitamura, Snake performing amazing acrobatics such as backflipping off of missiles or slabs of concrete that only serve to make me facepalm, making Otacon trip over his goddamn shoelaces during one of the most emotionally powerful scenes in the game, Meryl gawk at Sniper Wolf's laser pointer, or make Ocelot twirl his gun longer than necessary so that I wonder why Snake hasn't SHOT him between the eyes with his SOCOM yet and replacing all of Tappi Iwase's amazing music...

Means I'm always sure to skip the cutscenes.

It also doesn't help that the GameCube controller has too few buttons.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: I am so frustrated with my parents. My mom goes on and on with how I need a life of my own, but treats me like a servant and says I can't "leave her." And when I try to call her out on this, she turns it around like I'm being "mean" to her and "won't help her." I understand she not all there emotionally (This is mean, but she's over 40, acts like a teenager and has the emotional state of a child), but it's seriously frustrating. And of course my dad is useless, he's too busy f*cking his girlfriend. (There's an incredibly long and complicated backstory here about my parents dumb arrangement, but I won't get into it at the moment).

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
And is it just me, or is your first inclination upon choosing Jill to switch to her BSAA costume?
Mine is! So glad it was unlocked from the get-go.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I just went for normal Jill on my first play through and am using the BSAA one on my current one. It looks great. I can't wait to get to Chris' campaign! I just had to play Jill first. Her campaign has always been my favorite *cough*BARRY*cough*!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: I hate today's children with a passion. There are only few exceptions. And no, I'm not talking about sim children this time, they're actually very nice.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Barry is only the best reason to play any Resident Evil game with him in it, duh. And I actually got distracted by Tekken last night, so I'm nowhere near as far as I'd like to be on this but I actually didn't utilize Barry. My inventory was full when I got to the shotgun so I just explored the rest of the mansion - the very pretty mansion - got the broken shotgun and came back. But there's no way I would have been able to resist playing as Jill first. The first time I ever played Resident Evil, it was with Jill so there's no way I could pass her up on my first play-through of the Remake.

And her butt looks nice in her BSAA uniform.:love:

I've never played the Remake so this is a brand new experience for me and I'm really enjoying it so far. :happy:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Got my Leon Kennedy wig!!
10255031_941708399181550_7077448422201816607_n.jpg

10409373_941708325848224_8924905515230450520_n.jpg

Top Bottom