• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: I believe vampires exist. Not in your traditional, literal 'blood sucking' form, no. I believe they exist in an emotional form, draining you of all energy you did have with their stupidity. I should seriously be more selective with who I give advice to, but why does everyone come to me for advice even when they don't know I'm "good" at giving it? I just simply don't understand. I feel as though some people are going to try their hardest to drag me down to their level. I can already feel my IQ lowering giving one of these fools advice.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Being able to spend hours at the mall without buying anything seems to be a defining trait for western women, yet for me it's just a waste of time and I hate it. And while the Zalando advertisement is funny and all, I will never understand how people can go crazy about something they wear on their feet.
That's what a perfect woman would say! :D:D

CT: Why is it so hard to find a list of time eras?!
Seek no more. Romero has a simple to remember list for you.
-Past
-Present
-Future.
You can't get it any easier than this. :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I take back what I said yesterday; Maybe you ARE as jaded as me. ;)

CT: I really like seeing all the colored text usage on this site. It makes it less bland to me! So, I think I'll start using this shade of blue. That is all.

I am either f*cking color blind, or you're trolling. I can't see that shade of blue! :eek: Now I'm freaked out DAN!

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I am either f*cking color blind, or you're trolling. I can't see that shade of blue! :eek: Now I'm freaked out DAN!
It's there! I swear! Maybe don't put stuff in your eyes, Taylor. ;)
Is this shade better/more visible?
Or maybe this? I don't want to go too bright with it.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
It's there! I swear! Maybe don't put stuff in your eyes, Taylor. ;)
Is this shade better/more visible?
Or maybe this? I don't want to go too bright with it.

The second one is the best! The other is like saying "Is this mindf*ckery or is that a hint of blue? I CAN'T TELL!" At least that's me, anyway. HA!

Gar Bageman

CT: Using my phone as the only source of the internet sucks. ;_; CHARTER CABLE!!! YOU MEANIE! I WANNA PLAY MERCS ONLINE!!! -ugly sobbing-
Like this?
one-piece-fisher-tiger1.png

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Blocking a crazy person on FB obviously doesn't work even when you make sure to block their close family and friends in the process. Just... :|

Yeah sure, I totally "accidentally" pressed the block button. Ugh I wish she'd leave my friends alone! I am a crazy magnet.

Hoady

Fast free wifi access?! Apparently its been going for about a month round here. I'm really curious as to who is doing it because the bandwitdth isn't running out. The neighbours are even using it lol.

CT: Blocking a crazy person on FB obviously doesn't work even when you make sure to block their close family and friends in the process. Just... :|

Yeah sure, I totally "accidentally" pressed the block button. Ugh I wish she'd leave my friends alone! I am a crazy magnet.
I had a run of this recently but probably nowhere near as extreme. Email and phone number are also biggies eww *icky shiver*

Gar Bageman

CT: My brother and our mutual friend have planned for us all to go to this year's Animazement (an anime convention)! I had to spout my excitement somewhere. Here's hoping some of the vendors have some sweet Japanese RE stuff! And it just so happens to fall on the weekend of my birthday! Happy birthday to meeeeeeee!

[EDIT]
CT: Blocking a crazy person on FB obviously doesn't work even when you make sure to block their close family and friends in the process. Just... :| Yeah sure, I totally "accidentally" pressed the block button. Ugh I wish she'd leave my friends alone! I am a crazy magnet.
You really are, aren't you? I don't think I've ever known anyone who drew in the crazies quite like you!

Top Bottom