• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Awww. :)
I watched this show on MTV, Friendzone. Four date invitations and three got lucky! It filled my heart with joy and love. *wub* :oops:

LordGolbez

I swear I had something serious on my mind when I entered this thread.

Oh yeah now I remember. It's going to be a busy day.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
When I saw this thread I did not expect to find what I did....but the hell with it I don't judge.

Anyways does that make me a uncaring person by not wanting to vist my brothers on their birthdays?

I have to go to their birthdays by force. And everyone thinks I'm a bad person because I don't WANT to go.

I have a pretty poor relationship with my family, The only thing I'm good for to my brothers is a punching bag, everyone else is just verbal abuse considering I'm the only target when people start saying 'Jokes'

That's Kinda why my profile are the Jinchuriki, Because they are always alone and mainly hated.

I'm not hated but to me being the target of some jokes hurt my feelings yet no one takes that into consideration makes me feel the same way they do

Yet I'm totally confused on what I should do

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I have two brothers, one good and one who is just as awful as you describe yours (and at times even worse). While I can't offer any sage advice on how to handle it, I can offer you my sympathy. I think the only thing worse than having no siblings would be to have one that treated you like a tub of human garbage.

CT: Every single time I watch Rocky Horror, I have the uncontrollable urge to drag out all of my Meat Loaf albums listen to them obsessively. F*ck, I love Meat Loaf!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't know if I'm old-school when it comes to job hunting and whatnot... but what the hell is with all these young people showing up for interviews with dirty jeans and tank tops or miniskirts? What happened to professionalism? It's not like you're applying to Hooters... **** off with your pink hot pants, thank you.

Meg

So bin ich eben
I don't know if I'm old-school when it comes to job hunting and whatnot... but what the hell is with all these young people showing up for interviews with dirty jeans and tank tops or miniskirts? What happened to professionalism? It's not like you're applying to Hooters... **** off with your pink hot pants, thank you.
Are people really doing that? :eek: EH GADS! :eek:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yupp, my boss said that he's even had someone answer their phone during an interview.

There's just no work ethic with this generation.

Meg

So bin ich eben
Yupp, my boss said that he's even had someone answer their phone during an interview.

There's just no work ethic with this generation.
My chances of getting a job after I graduate keep getting better and better. :cool: And I live in America, and you know it's worse over here. ;)

Some Nights

No Shape
Are people really doing that? :eek: EH GADS! :eek:
People really don't dress up for interviews at all. When I was going through the interview process when I worked at Old Navy I was the only person who dressed "business casual" in my group interview. The interviewer was surprised when she read that I was 18. :oops:

Reactions: Meg

Gar Bageman

CT: "Max Payne 3" is set up like a really great noir flick (which is one of my favorite genres of film), but I get to do all the shooting! What's not to like!? Don't get me wrong, I love the classics as much as the next guy, but I really love what video games have become.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
So according to Star Trek logic, it is possible that I one day may meet my older self. What am I going to say to myself senior that he doesn't already know? :confused: Or maybe I will meet my younger self? HALP! :eek:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Fuse is Operation Raccoon City on crack! I love it. I can't thank my boredom of yesterday more for introducing me to this game and now I can't wait until it comes out in a couple of weeks! :D

Gar Bageman

Fuse is Operation Raccoon City on crack! I love it. I can't thank my boredom of yesterday more for introducing me to this game and now I can't wait until it comes out in a couple of weeks! :D
My brother has been trying to get me to play the demo, but I've been reluctant. Only because I know I'll love it and I already have too many games on my radar!

CT: Finding truly diabetic-friendly dessert recipes is a pain in the ass. If my old man liked any of this kind of s*it, he wouldn't be in this boat to begin with!

Top Bottom