• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
hmmmm...dunno man....i'll see what i can find but i know i'll end up in THAT part of youtube, somehow

ct: give this scene another ten minutes whilst i have a smoke then hit the hay.

Doublepost merged. Romero

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Here's why that put me in a very sticky situation - I just banned someone for breaking a number of the rules - one of those being for double/triple posting. In that post I said I was sick of being nice, of giving people second chances, and I ALSO said I wasn't going to hand out warnings anymore when people knowingly violate our forum rules. This especially applies to people who have been here as long as you have.

So y'know what, I'm done doing the run-around with you VP. We both know this is just the tip of the iceburg. I'm done ignoring all the unkind posts you made months ago about myself, about the forum, and about other people on the forum.

If you can't respect the staff, and if you can't respect the rules we keep - the same rules you agreed to by virtue of your membership here, then you shouldn't be here. It's as plain and simple as that. I'm going to do what I should have done much earlier.

So have a nice life. And yes, I'm so vain I think every song is about me. Cheers.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Aalll righty then! Anyways, I'm gonna do away with what I really wanna say and just say this: I'm getting fishies in a few days.

Is this post okay? It isn't too negative is it?

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I seem to be the person defending the trolls today. What on earth is wrong with me??

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
There's a first time for everything? lol

My cat is the funniest of all the furry felines I've ever had. If you flush the toilet, she'll come running in so she can watch the water swirl down. I call it her "fountain of delight" :p

For some reason as I began reading about your cat, my kitty meowed and jumped on the couch. :p That sounds adorable btw!

CT: 3rd date tomorrow... I'm still so awkward! I'm almost as awkward as Kristen Stewart! I must stop and relax! LOL

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
The way these old, inebriated people were dancing at the free concert I just got back from. Seriously, Trem, you shoulda been there; you would have either died from laughing or shock...or both.

Oh god...I can just imagine. I probably would've been laughing my ass off :p Who was performing?

Top Bottom