• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Buses suck! I'll never be at college in time!

hehehe boobies!

1.... 2...... 3...... 4..... 5.... 10..... 15.... Jeez were still at the same street 16.... 17.... 20.... Uh I'll have to study harder if i want to be ready for this semester's exams... 21... 22... 23... 24 pairs of boobs in this bus. hehe better than yesterday. Yesterday there were only 19!

What kind of college is that? It's too difficult for me... Wow look at that babe on that seat! I wonder what she is wearing under that skirt.. hmmmm... Should I use my X-ray vision again or should I just ask her this time? Never mind we are here.

Man-boobs don't count!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Is it jus me or genders are quite mixed up?
I find romero to be female and fallen to be male.If i remember correctly, Romero was commenting on sheva's ass?Are genders mixed in here or wat?
Lol. Someone here on the forum designed a virus that altered our gender. I'm just thankful I have not a tentacle growing out of my back. :p
I might have commented on Sheva's ass, but I can't recall doing it. But that doesn't indicate I'm a male? (It maybe depends on what I said..)

What, Romero can't be female and comment on Sheva's ass at the same time? :p
Good point, but hey, you are supposed to be a male as of lately!! Have you lost your... eh you know?

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Am thinking about thinking, but what am realling thinking about is.....

If black holes hoovers in light, then why is the black hole still black ?

Top Bottom