• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm sorry to hear you came so close an accident. But also happy that you did not drive the car hitting the boy.

The emergency central should ideally have capacity to handle all incoming calls, but if an unusual amount of emergency situations arise at the same time, they can't deal with all at once. And you can assume that half of the calls they get are not emergency calls. Maybe also unusually many people needed help with a cake recipe that morning. (I'm not joking.)

But Romero - this is emergency services we're talking about here, not Pizza Hut. Something is seriously wrong with the system when someone does not pick up immediately. What if it had been someone else whose situation was a bit more dire and no one was there to help (as opposed to this when alot of people got out of their cars)? What if your home was broken into, or what you had a serious injury and were bleeding to death - you'd be okay with having to wait? Not only for the machine itself - but for it to actually ring (and I waited 6 or 7 rings before the voice mail even took the call). When it finally did, the message was relayed in both French and English. That there could very well be the difference between getting here on time and just letting someone die.

It might be acceptable to you but it sure isn't to me. 911 should have the resources to be available all the time, to anyone who calls. I know they get alot of pranking, but bad things are going to happen if they're 'too busy'.

Mr Sunshine

Umm.. Shouldn't there be three different numbers for emergencies? Here we have one for the police, one for medical emergencies and one for the fire department. :/

Mr Sunshine

hmm.. It seems to me that it is less likely for the voicemail to pop up when the numbers of these special services are separate but I guess it's totally impractical for larger countries.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm not sure it'd be that impractical for Canada, as long as you can people to remember the numbers, heh. I don't really want to be hard on emergency services, so I'm just going to say this was an isolated incident/freak occurance.

Anyway, CT: I want to look like Ana Kasparian. And that fact that's so bloody intelligent makes her even hotter. Another girl crush pour moi.

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
Albert.png

(as in Wesker) :p
I hope he's okay.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm thinking about how proud I am of my boss, Smokin' Joe. He was great last night! He won on both of his passes, and still did well on his third pass. He tried to break his record speed on his third pass, but I think the race officials talked him out of it. Mobile Dragway has a short track, therefore making it very dangerous for jet dragsters. Mr. Joe nearly gave me a heart attack at the end of his first pass...he went off into the sand pit at the end of the track. I took off running, in flip flops, all the way to the end of the track to make sure he was alright.

Then I was nearly brought to tears as I rode back in the pull truck, and watched as all the kids ran alongside the truck, cheering and telling Mr. Joe what a great job he did. The man has a big heart..a really big heart. One of his fans was this little boy who just turned five, and it was his birthday. So Mr. Joe pulled two crisp dollar bills out of his pocket and pinned it to the little boy's shirt :) And he gave a gentleman a check, to help the man's son, who was recently diagnosed with some kind of disease.

Not many people can say that they truly love their boss, but I can. My boss is an angel riding fire.

bruno

Chief Researcher
wait a sec, hold up... Romero's a girl??! :O
Where have you been lately?
She finally assumed she is a girl.
She pretended to be a guy because she wanted to flirt with the girls at the forums, but when she discovered that there are women-exclusive sex parties within the members of these forums, she felt she didn't need to hide it anymore.

Look around at the latest posts, i'm sure you'll like Romero's "fruits"

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Well, am thinking about what to put on this post....but am also thinking about if i should go to bed or not. But if i go to bed i'll end up thinking about getting back out of bed.

Hell, am now thinking about what i want to do tomorrow.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Yeah - she was in quite a few videos of his...I think she's the same video model that was in "Songs About Rain." (And yes, she is very attractive.)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Yeah - she was in quite a few videos of his...I think she's the same video model that was in "Songs About Rain." (And yes, she is very attractive.)
So he had the fore-sight to enclude her in more of his videos... ok i think we have an agreement.. he's pretty cool.. he's awrite.

Top Bottom