• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: You know how everyone has their own "cryptonite"? Well, one of mine is giant ass spiders. I just had a 15 minute battle with a spider the size of my hand... It was friggen huge! It dodged four shoe attacks but finally succumbed to the DC Shoes Flip Flop.

You hate giant spiders too?? *shivers* ewwww...

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Never enough hours in the day - almost lunch time and I've hardly dented my workload...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
If you don't have a ride to work, and you know you need one, you should call someone to come and get you BEFORE your shift is supposed to start, not twenty minutes AFTER.:mad:

Hoady

Work!Festival season is over so i haven't had solid work for about 2 months.I'm also thinking about studying.I've got the papers here to go back into university soo im either going into Media or Sustainable Energy

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
You hate giant spiders too?? *shivers* ewwww...

lol Yeah, we have an abundance of giant weird spiders here. To the big black skinny ones, giant fuzzy brown ones, GIANT GIANT white ones, and of course your standard black widow and variants of said black widow. It's the price you pay for living in the boonies and having the river out in the front of your house. Oh! And more snakes than you can shake a machete at... Trust me. :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
lol Yeah, we have an abundance of giant weird spiders here. To the big black skinny ones, giant fuzzy brown ones, GIANT GIANT white ones, and of course your standard black widow and variants of said black widow. It's the price you pay for living in the boonies and having the river out in the front of your house. Oh! And more snakes than you can shake a machete at... Trust me. :p

Oh HELL naw! That's two things I hate: spiders and snakes. We have a lot of strange spiders around here too. We have the ones that hop around like damn bunnie rabbits too >_> And snakes...yep we got those too LOL

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
lol Yep! The one I killed the other night was a hopper! Dontcha just love the country? :p Yeah, we don't mow the grass without a gun loaded with snake shot with us. It's funny when you hear the mower shut off, BOOOM, the mower start up, and not even bat an eyelash at it anymore. xD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
LOL! I don't care what anyone says...it is waayyy different living out in the country! I love it though..I wish I could go back to it. I was actually born in the city, and used to love it..but all it took was moving out into the country, and I fell in love with it. It's so peaceful! Well, except when you're having to shoot/mow over snakes, and smash giant spiders :p

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I hear ya. I've lived in Memphis and just outside of Dallas. It's so totally different and 100x more peaceful. I don't think I could move away from the country. I'm too used to it. The snake and spider killing is just a bonus. You gotta keep the mans urge to be.. well... a man alive! lol

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
The funny thing is that I've always been right there with the guys. Hell, I'll shoot the snake, or obliterate the snake!

CT: *sigh* kids are gone home. Peace and quiet.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: So behind with work, so tired, everything hurts. I need a holiday but the chances of that are incredibly slim...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: My father's sister needs to back the **** off. I don't know who she thought I was when she started talking **** about my mom in front of me but she quickly found out. :mad:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Just gone 11pm, I need to go to bed but I have about thirty more articles to write before tomorrow...

Top Bottom