• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
LOL! But everyone has, of course, a crush on Tremor, Megan Fox included. You two should marry.

But...same sex marriage is illegal in most states in my country xD plus I think my brother would be pretty mad at me LOL

hellgirl223

@tremor & star: that part, when you take a glimpse of his err--behind when he surprises chris with his half-nakedness/the fact that he's alive >w>;;

its like..tight OAO;;

CT: *blank mind OTL*

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: I should start playing RE5 someday. Or should I rather try to get a hold of the first game? I must vacuum clean the floor again.

Mr Sunshine

Buses suck! I'll never be at college in time!

hehehe boobies!

1.... 2...... 3...... 4..... 5.... 10..... 15.... Jeez were still at the same street 16.... 17.... 20.... Uh I'll have to study harder if i want to be ready for this semester's exams... 21... 22... 23... 24 pairs of boobs in this bus. hehe better than yesterday. Yesterday there were only 19!

What kind of college is that? It's too difficult for me... Wow look at that babe on that seat! I wonder what she is wearing under that skirt.. hmmmm... Should I use my X-ray vision again or should I just ask her this time? Never mind we are here.

aoshi

Is it jus me or genders are quite mixed up?
I find romero to be female and fallen to be male.If i remember correctly, Romero was commenting on sheva's ass?Are genders mixed in here or wat?

Mr Sunshine

People better be glad I don't ride buses in Greece xD

You can't escape tremor. Every woman is naked in a man's mind. And if you don't ride buses, what do you ride?

CT: My plan for achieving ultimate manliness

First, I'll make her a compliment about something that is indeed beautiful on her.. and she'll magically think that I didn't notice how ugly the rest of herself is.

Then, I'll say the first feminist garbage that comes to my mind whether I actually believe it or not.. It is almost guaranteed that she'll find me interesting this way.

Third, I won't forget to mention my dad's sportscar or my luxurious mansion near the sea (Unfortunately, both of them are being repaired at that time) in a way that she'll think that it was just brought up by the discussion.. By nightfall she'll be just another lamb to the slaughter!
This is what being a man is all about. The more women we manage to be with the manlier (and prouder) we become! xD

Is it jus me or genders are quite mixed up?
I find romero to be female and fallen to be male.If i remember correctly, Romero was commenting on sheva's ass?Are genders mixed in here or wat?

This forum participates in a study that is trying to prove that genders are socially structured and not biologically. And I believe that we do really well! :p

aoshi

^ Check out his posts, gender is 'female'.
@Fallen : Your avatar is ,misleading your gender. If you are okay with it, You could let it be.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
His avatar misleading? Naaah! There is nothing wrong with a guy putting one of the hottest girls in the world (Amy Lee is my goddess) as his avatar!

Buses suck! I'll never be at college in time!

hehehe boobies!

1.... 2...... 3...... 4..... 5.... 10..... 15.... Jeez were still at the same street 16.... 17.... 20.... Uh I'll have to study harder if i want to be ready for this semester's exams... 21... 22... 23... 24 pairs of boobs in this bus. hehe better than yesterday. Yesterday there were only 19!

I'm scared to ask, but how were there only 19 boobs? Did a chick only have one breasticle? xD

Mr Sunshine

His avatar misleading? Naaah! There is nothing wrong with a guy putting one of the hottest girls in the world (Amy Lee is my goddess) as his avatar!

I'm scared to ask, but how were there only 19 boobs? Did a chick only have one breasticle? xD

I meant 19 pairs! That makes it 38 boobs! <3 :p

I didn't place Amy Lee as my avatar because she is hot, -I'm not that guy OBVIOUSLY- but because she has a good voice imo! :p

Top Bottom