• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
My dad picked up his presents that are under the tree and guessed them both exactly right. My mom and sister are awful at pretending that he's wrong, they burst out laughing. Way to ruin the surprise, people. :razz:

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Freezing and burning up is not a pleasant sensation. Topple that with a headache and a sore throat and I can't take any meds because my liver is acting all funky and crap.

Yeah. Happy happy joy joy alright.

Some Nights

No Shape
I feel like everything I want to accomplish in the future (moving out of the midwest, going back to school, sorting out my gender identity) is clashing with each other and I'm going to end up doing none of it.

All of these things require decent money, which requires a decent job, which in most cases requires some higher level of experience or a degree. I just feel like I'm trying to dig my way out of a hole but instead of getting higher/further out I'm staying at the same level or sinking further.

---

Also I genuinely can't wait for the holidays to be over and for 2016 to end. I am through.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It's probably a Netflix series, it's been rumored for some time now along with Ghost Rider and Moon Knight.

It's possible, but doubtful. Netflix only wants 2 Marvel super hero shows a year because they do not want an image of being a "super hero" service. They are very picky on that. I think it was either Daredevil Season 3 or Jessica Jones season 2 that was delayed for the Defenders as it'll share 2017 with Iron Fist. Either way unless Netflix changes their minds don't expect more Daredevil or Jessica Jones until 2018.... let's also remember they renewed Luke Cage. I kind of think they will all get 3 season each, Daredevil might get more due his icon status but who knows. Netflix definitely has their hands full with The Defenders cast and their limits. We also have The InHuman's to look forward too on ABC which will see an IMAX theatrical release for the first 2 episodes. Apparently this show will be a big deal.

The Moon Knight theories never happened and Ghost Rider is already established in the MCU. I think it all depends on the timeline that the Ghost Rider show takes place in.
Johnny Blaze is kind of on vacation after transferring the Spirit of Vengeance over to Robbie
I think Blade would be a good excuse for Marvel to make a darker line of films for the older audience.

CT: ROUGE ONE WAS AMAZING!!!! WOW!

The first bit of the movie really jumps around a lot, but over all the movie was very good. They really captured the Star Wars feel this time around. The ending is fantastic and there is a lot of substance and surprises in this film. It also ties into The Clone Wars in a big way, Disney is defiantly unifying the canon. I shouldn't say much more because I might spoil something. You guys are in for a real treat :p

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT1: Why does my best friend have to be so awkward to buy a Christmas present for? :p

CT2: Why do I have to get sick on my day off?

CT3: Why did my sister start vacuuming really early this morning and wake me up?

CT4: WHY, JUST WHY?!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
So I got my plat for "Everybody's Gone To The Rapture". Seriously wtf was that game? The game has you listen to past events and radios to uncover a mystery. The whole twist at the end was quite predictable. It turns out that everyone just went to the rapture like the name of the game implied -_-

Who the hell names their game on the line that the players are supposed to figure out?! Lmao

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Liam Neeson's version of Santa Claus is the best version. And nobody is gonna argue with that since he has a particular set of skills xD

Last edited:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I was blessed with a glorious bit of news today: Stefanie Joosten of MGSV fame could actually be involved in Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding:

Please say it IS so! She deserves another big-name project after TPP, what better way to follow up the sexy bikini-clad sniper lady than to star in Kojima's first solo project? Not to mention it would be poetic justice for those assholes at Konami after the way they treated Kojima (or hell, the gaming community as a whole the last year and a half): kicking him off to the curb, sabotaging his work on the game (you can tell it's incomplete) and then trying to take all the credit for it by banning him from the VGAs and removing his name from the game cover art.

Seriously, Guillermo Del Toro said it best, f**k Konami.

Might I add also: Stefanie Joosten is hot AF.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
All these recipe vids showing up on my insta/fb are making me feel hungry af. And the worst thing is the more I look at, the more show up :p

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I was blessed with a glorious bit of news today: Stefanie Joosten of MGSV fame could actually be involved in Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding:

Please say it IS so! She deserves another big-name project after TPP, what better way to follow up the sexy bikini-clad sniper lady than to star in Kojima's first solo project? Not to mention it would be poetic justice for those assholes at Konami after the way they treated Kojima (or hell, the gaming community as a whole the last year and a half): kicking him off to the curb, sabotaging his work on the game (you can tell it's incomplete) and then trying to take all the credit for it by banning him from the VGAs and removing his name from the game cover art.

Seriously, Guillermo Del Toro said it best, f**k Konami.

Might I add also: Stefanie Joosten is hot AF.

I think she might be involved somehow as well. I don't think she'll be the big female character that's rumored, but I think she'll be someone or something :p

Speaking of another returning person. Shinji Hirano the former president of Konami Europe joined Kojima Productions last month. This guy was known for really helping Kojima out iirc. http://thekoalition.com/2016/former...irano-becomes-president-at-kojima-productions

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Blade Runner 2049's trailer was released, I guess. And Harrison Ford as Deckard makes an appearance.

Seeing 74-year-old Ford just means that these people who think that Deckard is a Replicant will have to bend over backwards that much further to explain why a robot aged thirty years.

blade-runner-2049-191216-616x440.jpg

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: Just got a CD with the final cover art for my fast-approaching book. It looks amazing... I'm freaking out! xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Blade Runner 2049's trailer was released, I guess. And Harrison Ford as Deckard makes an appearance.

Seeing 74-year-old Ford just means that these people who think that Deckard is a Replicant will have to bend over backwards that much further to explain why a robot aged thirty years.

blade-runner-2049-191216-616x440.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out why people think he's a Replicant in the first place. Or how that theory started xD
The only way that theory would even remotely work is if he made a Replicant of himself so he could go off the radar in piece. Though I don't see him doing that unless he was being hunted or something. Or someone one else made one of him to do bad things, but that's an a twist that's been done too many times and would be silly in this day and age.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I'm still trying to figure out why people think he's a Replicant in the first place. Or how that theory started xD
The only way that theory would even remotely work is if he made a Replicant of himself so he could go off the radar in piece. Though I don't see him doing that unless he was being hunted or something. Or someone one else made one of him to do bad things, but that's an a twist that's been done too many times and would be silly in this day and age.

Well there are many hints in the movie that suggest that he is a replicant.

Top Bottom