• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I've been addicted to this song for the past 2 months and it has literally became my current favorite rock song and my current favorite anthem.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I absolutely LOVE this song! There are a few different versions of this song but you can't beat the original, even though the acoustic version is really good as well! ^.^ I highly recommend it!

To relate it to Resident Evil ;) This song really kind of describes what bitc... I mean witch Alex did to Natalia from an outsiders point of view if they were able to see her mocking Natalia as "Dark Natalia" trying to take over.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
This is one of my favorite albums of all times, it doesn't have a single bad song on it! ^.^
Warm Tape is a fantastic song with a great flow of mellow interments and a verse that builds up into a great pre-chorus that blends into an amazing chorus. I love it! =D

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Thought I'd throw in a little tribute from one of the RE movies:

Speaking of which, you guys may recall hearing this song from the *trailer* for Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Ring any bells? :happy:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
This is a really good band from New Zealand that is not very well known around these parts. I've always been looking for their second album and finally found it last night ^.^ It took years and years xD It's not very good but their first album is amazing and had lots of hits in movies and such :3

Most of their music isn't on youtube except their hits from their hits from their first album (music videos). This is really the only song I like from their 2nd album and I am so happy that someone uploaded the album on youtube..... 8 years after it's release -_-

Top Bottom