• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
A catchy song that I used to listen to a lot back in the day :) These guys are hit and miss their 1st and 3rd albums were amazing (their odd numbered albums are great while their even numbered albums only have a few good songs :/ ) And they are becoming more pop (new song is great as far as a pop song goes xD)

"We've got no reason to be alone now
We got no reason to be what they want us to be"

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Here's another nice RE tribute for y'all, you should 'know this one all too well' (no pun intended). :happy:

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Have anyone here played GTA San Andreas?
Or... Have anyone not played San Andreas?

You'll like this video if you know the game. :D

Lmao

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Just finished watching the whole Smash Bros. documentary on YouTube. What a treat!
I don't think I've seen a community for a game that has more soul or tenacity. 15 years after the game's release and still such a huge following, despite the obstacles they faced from MLG, Evo, and even Nintendo themselves. Professional play has come such a long way over the years.
Here's to 15 more, assuming Nintendo never embraces the idea of their own competitive community and releases another SSB with as high of a technical ceiling.

M2k's theme! From here.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Ahhh I love this song. It's been a while since I heard it and it brings back some intense memories! My launch day 360 had a Red Ring and then I had to cycle through a few.... in the end I went through about 8 Xbox 360's :) at least 6 of them were within the first 2 years because of THIS bull****!

♪ ♫ ♬
Call em again and start over,
Wait another 3 weeks or so,
At the end of the month it's delivered,
Wanna know how it goes?
This is just my luck,
The bitch was bricked right out the box,
Have I learned my lesson?
All I can say is what the ****!?
♬ ♫ ♪

Top Bottom