• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Trapt's new single. This came out at the end of August. These guys are one of my all time favorite bands, I can't wait for their new album DNA. Very talented band and this music video is intense! Very Mad Max

@Flipqy42 I ****ing LOVE that song. Thousand Foot Krutch is awesome! That is one of my favorite songs along with e for extinction and fly on the wall and well quite a few others xD

@wolf trail Thanks you got some pretty awesome songs yourself! :p People say there's no good music anymore. That simply isn't true. Our mainstream music is horrible these days compared to the awesome punk rock we had in the 90's and early 2000's. Those same bands are still kicking it today and staying true to their roots. As a consequences they still retain their hard-core fan base but are not as well known due to todays trends -_-

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm not really a fan of this band and I brought one of their albums and was gravely disappointed. There were only 3 songs on the whole album that I liked and to be fair, those tracks were great! The instruments, especially the guitar in this song is amazing. It just has that sound that blows me away!!!

@wolf trail I don't really listen to as much dark music as you think. I posted more positive songs than negative songs xD I will say that this song is probably the darkest song I've posted. It's really.... something different.

"Don't invest your heart to much, 'cause one day I'm going to break it, see I have plans to die young, I am the widowmaker, So don't invest your heart to much, 'cause one day I'm going to take it, and bring it to the only place that you can't go yeah, I'm the widowmaker"

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
You got me feelin' for your powerrrr,
Turn the music louderrrr,
Got me feelin' ooooOOOOOooooOOooh

For some reason embedded youtube videos are not showing on my device.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Kaleida - Think
Le Castle Vania - Led Spirals
Nosaj Thing - Fog
AlunaGeorge & DJ SNAKE - You know you like it

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Links for YouTube don't work properly with my phone anymore for some reason, so... yeah. xD

Lionheart by Demi Lovato (of course!). It's such a beautiful song. It reminds me of my good friend Rick. He was closer to my mom's age and was best friends with her, but we were good friends, and birthday buddies.
I really miss him.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I only heard about Chvrches this week and I'm already obsessed with them, their music is sooo good!

Airaku

Stray Jedi

Hey I know where you're from
It makes it that much nicer to meet you
Hey I know what you've done
It makes it that much better to defeat you

Top Bottom