• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Saw a certain someone modify these lyrics. Damn I haven't heard this song in a while and now I can't stop listening to it!!!! Because....

I'M ADDICTED TO ALL THAT YOU DO!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
This should be a classic by now :3
I'm embarrassed to admit it took me 10 years (the release of Never Damage) before I gave these guys a try. I honestly thought they were a boy band like Back Street Boy's or N*sycn -_- Not the kick ass and respectable rock band they are =D

When will this end? it goes on and on,
over and over... and over again,
keep spinning around I know it wont stop-
'till I step down, from this for good.

SICK. CYCLE. CAROUSEL.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
A few months ago I mentioned in the Thinking thread that there was an epilogue to The Last of Us that was only shown to a live audience at an event, and that nobody was allowed to video it. I haven't managed to find the actual clip anywhere, but this was the song that Joel sang to Ellie in the epilogue, and I love it.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Linda Mertens is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen :3 She's also my favorite female singer and leaves me breathless. I'm not normally a fan of pop (even though this band is more electronica than anything) but I love them!!!! This song blows me away every time and I love the video (even if it's irrelevant). She's just wow <3 He voice tho! :3

This one is probably their best music video IMO. It's really cool... and hot xD
If it doesn't work then here's the link It's not on Youtube anymore for some strange reason.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Maaaaaaaaaaaaan.... These guys are great! They are probably one of the most underrated bands in the world that actually deserves to be known globally. I mean.... sure, every one knows their music but doesn't know THEM. Their old music is always on the radio non-stop but..... they're the kind of band where each album is better than the last and it feels like such a waste as each album sells worse than the last -_-

This track is really catchy an is a huge experiment for the band. Such a great voice and I'm glad that the band played around with the sounds of this song. It's 100% than being an acoustic song (sorry to offend xD)

I have quite fond memories of this album. Playing Project X Zone while in Mexico and listening to this album on repeat :3

Top Bottom