• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Westboro Baptist Church

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Resident James;53870 said:
You just lost some of my respect, no offense.

This is why I hate 'atheism VS religion threads' nothing good ever comes from it and it creates slighter worsened antagonisms.

And that's pointless, it really is.

i don't understand why you lost some respect for him, hoady is entitled to his opinion, and i have to say, i agree with him to some extent, no religion is perfect, and sometimes they can come off as stupid.
i;m not even going to get started on this WBC rubbish, these people should be hung for the rubbish that comes from their mouths.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Who thinks a flaming war between the rest of the world and the WBC would be hilarious? LOL

On their GodHatestheWorld.com site, they have a new entry: God Hates Yemen. I mean, YEMEN. How random is this?!?!

God Hates Antartica would be hilarious
"THOSE FAG PENGUINS... um, yeah"

^Yes those people are...special.

And what is with these people that make it seem like being homo or bisexual is the worst thing in the world? It's REALLY not that big of a deal. (I guess im going to hell.)

I am strait, but I support gays, and in my opinion when you look at it a certain way gay sex doesn't seem any less disgusting than heteral sex is suppose to be. Especially with some of these outragous fetishes.

Not to mention it's not something they can control, nobody just wakes up and decides to be gay it's a preferance.

I love hot cheetos, I can't stand the regular ones but some people do. Am I gonna hate on them because their taste buds are different than mine? They can't control what their taste buds prefer, they were born that way. You can't force someone to like hot cheetos if they don't like the way they taste! >< Why haven't some people figure this out yet?

ResidentZelda

I love hot cheetos, I can't stand the regular ones but some people do. Am I gonna hate on them because their taste buds are different than mine? They can't control what their taste buds prefer, they were born that way. You can't force someone to like hot cheetos if they don't like the way they taste! >< Why haven't some people figure this out yet?

That was and Epic win lol

lol I never heard of these guys until now lawl.

But man they seem like a bunch of assholes, wait let me correct myself. They ARE a bunch of assholes lol.

ResidentZelda;53929 said:

That was and Epic win lol

lol I never heard of these guys until now lawl.

But man they seem like a bunch of assholes, wait let me correct myself. They ARE a bunch of assholes lol.

I thought the cheetos thing would be a good example. XD

Yeah, I didn't know about them till now either. Infact, most of you will probably feel the need to slap me if you all knew the real reason I click on this topic the first time I saw it.

D

Deleted member 1428

Meh I'm getting sick of all this debate crap.
Someone lock this now >_>!

Hoady

013;53927 said:
^Yes those people are...special.

And what is with these people that make it seem like being homo or bisexual is the worst thing in the world? It's REALLY not that big of a deal. (I guess im going to hell.)

I am strait, but I support gays, and in my opinion when you look at it a certain way gay sex doesn't seem any less disgusting than heteral sex is suppose to be. Especially with some of these outragous fetishes.

Not to mention it's not something they can control, nobody just wakes up and decides to be gay it's a preferance.

I'm not bothered about anyones belief as long as they leave me alone and try not to change me.If not i'm going to tell them to "**** OFF!"(through the words of billy connolly lol).Its never going to work because that requires analyzing or thinking which quite frankly i'm not bothered in.Yeah i'm actually that lazy.....:confused:

Ignorance is bliss right?

I would appreciate some cheetos right about now but i think the cheeto cat got chased out of australia lol i haven't seen those things in years.I remember like just placing them in my mouth and syphoning the cheese out so it would turn into nothing.I swear they must put like a syringe full of cheese into mini piles of dirt lol.

^Really? Wow, they're really popular over here.

Nemises;54022 said:

Huh? The debate stopped a long time ago, no offense but why should this thread be locked? Everything seems pretty stable here now.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Nemises;54022 said:

no one is telling you to open this thread and read it.
debates make for good thread!!

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah I guess. It's just cuz my dad's a little to hard on me on my school work I mean yesterday he got mad at me for getting 4 problems wrong on my math homework :(.

Anyways, what the heck is a yemens?

D

Deleted member 1428

Oh that's weird :O. I see you've beaten the number of my posts, good job :).

aintnoscrub

Premium
you must be the fastest poster ever :p

i'm slowly crawling to the 2500, but you'll probably be there before me lol

anyway keep it up, nice to see someone so active.

Top Bottom