• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Westboro Baptist Church

Hoady

I'm actually starting to get a bit paranoid now,i didn't think it would come to someone jeopardizing my position because it took me so much effort.I got too comfy lol, i can't let wolfgirl catch up!

Zombie Enclave

NNOOO. Never, you will never do such a thing. I WONT LET YOU!

* takes out Thompson and shoots all over the place * GGAAHAHHH

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
me thinks this is well off topic now...
and it looks as though frohwned is about to shoot up the place so better run and hide

Zombie Enclave

Yes, it is getting off topic.

On-topic nuke commence! * lights start flashing, with arrows all over * DANGIT! I put in Off topic dancing...with arrows...unless this is Dance Dance Revolution.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
The Westboro Baptist Church are worried that I'll beat their number of posts on their forum? lol xD

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Hehe about 1 month for me, nearly :D

xD I'm going to get youuuuu!

OK, sorry this is seriously off-topic now lol

I hate WBC

much better :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;53702 said:

Not to mention the WBC believe that anyone outside their church is going to hell anyway. Uber cultists.
I love them: I would love to meet them as digital cannon fodder in RE6. Clensing them off of the game map would feel good. I would buy one extra copy of the game and send it to WBC.

I had never heard of this group of cultists before. The RE4 cultists are not that bad.

Top Bottom