• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wesker's REAL brother/sister

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I was actually thinking that when I saw that picture of the other Chris. Im thinking that it might be what they were aiming for. Though im still not sure if she just mimicks the voice and actions or if she can form into that person.

Well, the Ashfords were kinda implied.

Funny, i've been playing RE2 for weeks now, and everytime I get killed by zombies...it just doesn't look right man. Lol.

I don't think the Ashfords was an incest thing...i think Alfred just had an unhealthy obsession as an obligated brother...

I don't think the Ashfords was an incest thing...i think Alfred just had an unhealthy obsession as an obligated brother...

That's why I said kinda implied. Some people think so because he seemed just too obsessed for a normal brother sister relationship. :p

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That's why I said kinda implied. Some people think so because he seemed just too obsessed for a normal brother sister relationship. :p
Well you have a point...ye WAS really obsessed...but to those who think it was incest you can't forget he was driven insane by lonlieness...

Well you have a point...ye WAS really obsessed...but to those who think it was incest you can't forget he was driven insane by lonlieness...

True, Alexia was close to him as well, I think he was the only other child around her most of the time because of her lifestyle...Well, the original Alexia anyway.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I was actually thinking that when I saw that picture of the other Chris. Im thinking that it might be what they were aiming for. Though im still not sure if she just mimicks the voice and actions or if she can form into that person.

Well, the Ashfords were kinda implied.

Funny, i've been playing RE2 for weeks now, and everytime I get killed by zombies...it just doesn't look right man. Lol.

Ashfords....well that was just Alfred's imagination. Those zombies in RE2 are a bit frisky...I'll give you that.

I made a post about Alex, and the mimicking stuff, how it's sort of hinted at.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
True, Alexia was close to him as well, I think he was the only other child around her most of the time because of her lifestyle...Well, the original Alexia anyway.

Ya...i'm sure she was the same...i mean if ever a brother and sister were best friends thisd be it...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking

I liked the way the novel gave some stuff from their younger lives. It talks about how they had poisioned a guy and killed him, for revenge or something like that. It's been awhile, but I remember some story like that in Code Veronica. The novel, not the game.

I liked the way the novel gave some stuff from their younger lives. It talks about how they had poisioned a guy and killed him, for revenge or something like that. It's been awhile, but I remember some story like that in Code Veronica. The novel, not the game.

That's what kinda like about the novels, they go into dept on what actually happend instead of just a 2 1/2 hour game and some brief cutscenes. I love how Leon is late to his first day on the force because he wanted a cheeseburger or something like that. It's been a while since I read it.

...And to think they say that, that kind of food kills you, it ended up saving his life. XD

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
That's what kinda like about the novels, they go into dept on what actually happend instead of just a 2 1/2 hour game and some brief cutscenes. I love how Leon is late to his first day on the force because he wanted a cheeseburger or something like that. It's been a while since I read it.

...And to think they say that, that kind of food kills you, it ended up saving his life. XD

I remember that you had read some, if not all of the novels too, actually before I had.;) You told me about Wesker being a perv in CV.

I think I remember that they even gave a reason for why he was late in the game's canon, via the Archives book. I think it said something about him getting dumped by his girlfriend or getting drunk or something, I'll have to take another look.

I remember that you had read some, if not all of the novels too, actually before I had.;) You told me about Wesker being a perv in CV.

I think I remember that they even gave a reason for why he was late in the game's canon, via the Archives book. I think it said something about him getting dumped by his girlfriend or getting drunk or something, I'll have to take another look.

Yeah, I remember reading that too. I also read somewhere that in some old biohazard japanese book, it stated that Leon became a cop because his family was killed when he was kid. Poor thing. (I don't know if it's true though.) Although I don't like the thought of Leon being late on his first day on something as sophistocated as a police force because he was drunk. It doesn't seem in Leon's character, he's so responsible. I also don't like the thought of Leon being hungover through all of RE2. >_>

You're telling me that all these experienced police officers are killed off in the blick on an eye by mere zombies, when this 21 year old hungover kid with a bulletwound in his armpit, possibly sick on his first day was the only surviving cop (Besides Kevin) that had a tyrant programed to kill him, faced lickers and giant spiders ect?

...Wow, ya know being that, that's exactly what happend. (Besides the hungover part.) Leon is SO badass. XDXDXD But anyways the point is I don't think he was hungover to be able to do all that.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, I remember reading that too. I also read somewhere that in some old biohazard japanese book, it stated that Leon became a cop because his family was killed when he was kid. Poor thing. (I don't know if it's true though.) Although I don't like the thought of Leon being late on his first day on something as sophistocated as a police force because he was drunk. It doesn't seem in Leon's character, he's so responsible. I also don't like the thought of Leon being hungover through all of RE2. >_>

You're telling me that all these experienced police officers are killed off in the blick on an eye by mere zombies, when this 21 year old hungover kid with a bulletwound in his armpit, possibly sick on his first day was the only surviving cop (Besides Kevin) that had a tyrant programed to kill him, faced lickers and giant spiders ect?

...Wow, ya know being that, that's exactly what happend. (Besides the hungover part.) Leon is SO badass. XDXDXD But anyways the point is I don't think he was hungover to be able to do all that.

I'll have to look it up. I got a copy of Archives a few months back, actually, it's been almost a year now.:) I don't have it on me right now, but I do need to take another look in there.

I don't think it fits his personality either....now that I think about it. Perhaps it was the GF thing....maybe neither though.

I'll have to look it up. I got a copy of Archives a few months back, actually, it's been almost a year now.:) I don't have it on me right now, but I do need to take another look in there.

I don't think it fits his personality either....now that I think about it. Perhaps it was the GF thing....maybe neither though.

I don't know any woman in her right mind that would date a guy like Leon and dump him. XD

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't know any woman in her right mind that would date a guy like Leon and dump him. XD

Uh if i remember right it was because he overslept becuase of a bacholer party the night before...now idk if he was wasted/hungover or not...but i'm failry certain that was the reason he was late origianlly...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking

Maybe she was a zombie....

I don't remember Leon being quite the ladies man by RE2...I thought that came about with RE4.

Ah who knows...he seems to have always been a good lookin kid...

Yeah, even for RE2's graphics, if you look at Leon's HD pictures and him in the real cutscenes, he was always good looking, not to mention his charming personality and his interest in helping damsels in distress can draw people to him as well. ^_^

But I think I know what Spike means by that. None of the characters were as real looking as they are today and games usually didn't have as much sex appeal. Plus when I first became a fan I was too young to take that kind of interest. I think many were.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, even for RE2's graphics, if you look at Leon's HD pictures and him in the real cutscenes, he was always good looking, not to mention his charming personality and his interest in helping damsels in distress can draw people to him as well. ^_^

But I think I know what Spike means by that. None of the characters were as real looking as they are today and games usually didn't have as much sex appeal. Plus when I first became a fan I was too young to take that kind of interest. I think many were.

Ya...its just hard not to immagine him as a ladies man as far as the games go...even the early ones...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking

I can still appreciate Ada & Claire back in RE2. Jill in RE3, and not to mention Claire in CVX....

The characters do look so much more real nowadays though.:)

Ya...its just hard not to immagine him as a ladies man as far as the games go...even the early ones...

Even in RE2 he accidentaly wooed Ada without him even realizing it. She was infected with what I like to call the Leon virus, only Leon can carry it, however he can infect various host. The disease is in fact airbourne. Females are far more prone to being infected with the virus. Males that come in contact with this virus simply die or become extreamly insane or jealous.

However women infected with this virus react completely different. The stages of the virus include following him around, intentionally finding trouble in hopes of Leon defending them, developing a crush, and in the final stages, falling in love with Leon Kennedy. Some host surcome to the virus quicker than others. The known host infected by this virus are Ada Wong, Ashley Gram, and Angela Miller. (Note: Claire Redfield has shown possible signs of infection.) Because of the virus antibody Jill receives in RE3 she is ammune to the Leon virus.

Top Bottom