• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wesker's REAL brother/sister

Ok so here's what i've been thinking, the Wesker children file says that hundreds of children were taken from their families because of their parent's high intelligence. So what's to say that they didn't take more than one child from each family?

Remember Albert and Alex as I recall are the only surviving Weskers. (I believe) The rest were killed by the virus that all of the Weskers took, wouldn't it make sense that being REAL siblings that had similar DNA that allowed both of their bodies to accept the virus.

Alot of parents have a tendicy to give their children (especially twins) similair names. Albert and Alex? Because remember, Umbrella only changed the last names.

Not trying to scare anyone into thinking they're identical twins, however im thinking they might be real siblings. That and im totally convinced that Alex is Albert's sister anyway.

Please share your thoughts and views on this yada yada.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It makes total sense...but i think it would be jumping the shark if they were blood relatives...i mean if Capcom does it then they do it and hey, its still RE so i'll be happy with it...but i do feel the sibling thing is overdone...but do the files say at what age the children are abducted...i mean the only reason they would have no memory of each other is because they were infants...

It makes total sense...but i think it would be jumping the shark if they were blood relatives...i mean if Capcom does it then they do it and hey, its still RE so i'll be happy with it...but i do feel the sibling thing is overdone.
True, but as much as alot of people would probably hate to admit it, I think people would be more accepting to a new villain that was directly related to Albert and filling his shoes rather just some random new character.

...but do the files say at what age the children are abducted...i mean the only reason they would have no memory of each other is because they were infants...

They never mentioned an age. But I imagine babies a year apart wouldn't remember their parents or each other.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
True, but as much as alot of people would probably hate to admit it, I think people would be more accepting to a new villain that was directly related to Albert and filling his shoes rather just some random new character.

They never mentioned an age. But I imagine babies a year apart wouldn't remember their parents or each other.

No they wouldnt...and as far as people being more accepting...i really don't know...i mean they character could be one of the worst ever introduced to RE and be related to Wesker and some will hate and other will love...conversley youll have one of the best but not be directley related and people will still love and hate for the same reason...it depends on how they introduce the character...and there is always going to be those that hate Alex regaurdless...

^Yeah, I kinda felt that way about the whole project Wesker thing in the first place. But I figured since I have no choice but to deal with it if I wanna still stay with the series, I might as well make the best of it and see the good, and what appeals to me most about it, which is my theory of Alex being his sister.

If she sucks though, I don't care if she is Wesker's sister. Im gonna find a way to get rich, buy the rights from Capcom, and give it to someone else...Im totally trailing off topic in my own topic. XD

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
^Yeah, I kinda felt that way about the whole project Wesker thing in the first place. But I figured since I have no choice but to deal with it if I wanna still stay with the series, I might as well make the best of it and see the good, and what appeals to me most about it, which is my theory of Alex being his sister.

If she sucks though, I don't care if she is Wesker's sister. Im gonna find a way to get rich, buy the rights from Capcom, and give it to someone else...Im totally trailing off topic in my own topic. XD

Haha...i'll give ya a hand...but i don't think she sucks...frankly i don't think Capcom makes a lot of BAD descions...just ones that don't make everyone happy...

^Yes, the thing about Capcom these days (Judging from what they did to some other series I really liked as well) they seem to care more about the games fans as a whole rather than the original fans of just one fan base. Everything is just pretty graphics and run and shoot. No one seems to give a poo about storylines anymore, even if they were important. But hey at least we got big guns and hot babes.

They even admitted in so many words that Nero was for the new fans that never played DMC before, im sorry but I think new fans of any francise should at least do a quick wiki scan before you just jump into the middle of a series expecting the writers to have to just make a new story or explain the entire history of the game everytime they make a sequel.

*sigh* Went off topic again. Damn it! >_< There has just been so much for me to talk about since i've been gone.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
^Yes, the thing about Capcom these days (Judging from what they did to some other series I really liked as well) they seem to care more about the games fans as a whole rather than the original fans of just one fan base. Everything is just pretty graphics and run and shoot. No one seems to give a poo about storylines anymore, even if they were important. But hey at least we got big guns and hot babes.

They even admitted in so many words that Nero was for the new fans that never played DMC before, im sorry but I think new fans of any francise should at least do a quick wiki scan before you just jump into the middle of a series expecting the writers to have to just make a new story or explain the entire history of the game everytime they make a sequel.

*sigh* Went off topic again. Damn it! >_< There has just been so much for me to talk about since i've been gone.

Hey its all cool haha...anyway i think what they did with DMC4 was fine...i mean i'm a Dante fan all the way, but i don't mind Nero...as far as the story goes for RE well i think 4 and 5 added a lot to the story, just didnt do it in a way to appeal to the older fans...that was a mistake, not a bad descion...i'm not arguing with ya, i'm just sayin that its okay to do that for maybe a game or so...as far as the fan thing goes i agree...as a musician i'm speaking musicly on this, i won't ever consider myself a fan unless i have at least two albums, can name the band members by at least the first name, and know a least 5 songs that werent singles...i think to be a fan of a game you need to do something similar to taht...now if you play RE4 cause it was popular you aren't an RE fan...but if you play RE4 cause it's popular then go and play the others and beat them and love them...THEN youre a fan...I mean ive done lots of wiki searches on RE and i'm a fan not a newbie lol...Again, speaking as a muscian, when you start writing music for the fans then you loose what makes you an individual songwriter...you do something because its important to you and comes from your heart...that what makes it art...

True, I hate it when people say you're not a true RE fan if you like RE4. (Good example with the musician thing by the way.)

As for DMC it wasn't the fact that they made Nero, it was the way they pushed Dante aside for him. That was one of my main beefs with it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
True, I hate it when people say you're not a true RE fan if you like RE4. (Good example with the musician thing by the way.)

As for DMC it wasn't the fact that they made Nero, it was the way they pushed Dante aside for him. That was one of my main beefs with it.

Ya but i mean i think something DMC lacked was a roster of characters...i mean RE does that perfectly...awesome characters and spacing them out in each game...In the first 3 DMC you were only Dante...then DMC4 comes out and you're mainly Nero, but you still play as Dante...Look at RE...in RE1 you were Jill but she wouldnt come back untill RE3...and barley even mentioned in 2...So i think its fine that they had Nero, especially with Dante still being there, just so long as they give Dante and equal cut of the action from now on...Frankly i'd like to see Nero in other DMC titles, so long as he dosnt replace Dante...Oh and thanks for the complemant...

Ya but i mean i think something DMC lacked was a roster of characters...i mean RE does that perfectly...awesome characters and spacing them out in each game...In the first 3 DMC you were only Dante...then DMC4 comes out and you're mainly Nero, but you still play as Dante...Look at RE...in RE1 you were Jill but she wouldnt come back untill RE3...and barley even mentioned in 2...So i think its fine that they had Nero, especially with Dante still being there, just so long as they give Dante and equal cut of the action from now on...Frankly i'd like to see Nero in other DMC titles, so long as he dosnt replace Dante...Oh and thanks for the complemant...

No problem. But with DMC4 the way they included Dante, it just felt so half-ass and forced in there. He hardly had a point in the story. With RE they got us used to new chracters early in the series, DMC introduced a chracter after like 7 years after people were used to and attached to Dante. In such a case I think it would be fair to take it slow with introducing a new characters. I also think DMC's story should mainly revolve around the Sparda twins because of the way the story goes. Dante and Vergil's storyline had way too many plotholes for them to just go and introduce a new character's story before finishing the first ones.

Introducing new characters is fine but again, I feel that the new character shouldn't outshine the main one.

But meh, that's just the way I see it. I'd better get back on topic...No one else has responded to this topic. :confused: I knew I should have put it in the RE6 forum.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
No problem. But with DMC4 the way they included Dante, it just felt so half-ass and forced in there. He hardly had a point in the story. With RE they got us used to new chracters early in the series, DMC introduced a chracter after like 7 years after people were used to and attached to Dante. In such a case I think it would be fair to take it slow with introducing a new characters. I also think DMC's story should mainly revolve around the Sparda twins because of the way the story goes. Dante and Vergil's storyline had way too many plotholes for them to just go and introduce a new character's story before finishing the first ones.

Introducing new characters is fine but again, I feel that the new character shouldn't outshine the main one.

But meh, that's just the way I see it. I'd better get back on topic...No one else has responded to this topic. :confused: I knew I should have put it in the RE6 forum.

Well who knows, maybe youll get what your looking for in the new DMC...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking

Yep, I hate that too. I mentioned that on another thread.

And it happens quite often. I can't say I'm not that way either though, I think everyone is to an extent.

I mean, if a person comes on here, perhaps in an introduction, and says, "RE4 is my favorite RE game", I'm probably going to assume that person just played RE4, and is maybe wanting to get into the series a bit more with other games too. I'm certainly not thinking, "This guy is probably an RE veteran, who owns all the games".

And it happens quite often. I can't say I'm not that way either though, I think everyone is to an extent.

I mean, if a person comes on here, perhaps in an introduction, and says, "RE4 is my favorite RE game", I'm probably going to assume that person just played RE4, and is maybe wanting to get into the series a bit more with other games too. I'm certainly not thinking, "This guy is probably an RE veteran, who owns all the games".

^Definately...Hey um, since you found this topic, what do you think about the original post? ^_^

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

See i suppose i'm the exception, because i am a veteran and my favorite is RE4...though i suppose i make up for it becaus my second fav is RE1...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
^Definately...Hey um, since you found this topic, what do you think about the original post? ^_^

Oh, I didn't even read the first post.:)

Well, I hope this isn't the case. If they are related, they don't have to look exactly like one another though. Whatever the case is, and I don't mind them being brothers, they had better not look the same.

The sibling thing could be cool, though would seem odd, seeing as what they turned Wesker into there towards the end, as well as the lack of...well it just didn't seem like he had any siblings or family or friends or anything.

Oh, I didn't even read the first post.:)

Well, I hope this isn't the case. If they are related, they don't have to look exactly like one another though. Whatever the case is, and I don't mind them being brothers, they had better not look the same.

The sibling thing could be cool, though would seem odd, seeing as what they turned Wesker into there towards the end, as well as the lack of...well it just didn't seem like he had any siblings or family or friends or anything.

I imagine he had family some point in his life. He was raised by people who got paid by Umbrella right?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
True, the whole Wesker child thing can get confusing. Especially since they left out so many details and hardly explained it right.

Oh they did that on purpose though lol...i've said it before and i'll say it again..Capcom LOVES keeping us in the dark...

Top Bottom