• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wesker's REAL brother/sister

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I imagine he had family some point in his life. He was raised by people who got paid by Umbrella right?

I don't remember the specifics, but the families that the Wesker Children were set up with, were definately set up. I mean, they were placed under very specific circumstances, and an eye was kept on them.

I need to go back and reread, but that's pretty much what it was.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Not to mention when they screw up they can just make something up and pretend like it never happend. That's the beauty of unanswered questions. XD

...Why? Were you joking or serious?

Eh, theyd change stuff even if they DID answer the questions...thats what big companies do..

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Not to mention when they screw up they can just make something up and pretend like it never happend. That's the beauty of unanswered questions. XD

Totally, like the stuff with Sherry. I know I heard at one point, how they were just dropping that whole, "Sherry is safe in our hands....I would never underestimate Birkin" business....never heard much about that though.

@Kennedy, yeah, they put a lot of time and money, effort, etc, Spencer of course, as those were kind of his main priorities as far as creating the perfect soldier. I still need to go back and read upon those Files....I keep putting it off.:)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.

no, i believe all the signs are there.

no, i believe all the signs are there.

If Spencer was looking to create perfect humans, I doubt that he would choose inbred children, whose are typical known for health problems and are supopse to be less intelligent than those who arn't inbred.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
If Spencer was looking to create perfect humans, I doubt that he would choose inbred children, whose are typical known for health problems and are supopse to be less intelligent than those who arn't inbred.
It's not an easy subject i know, but the signs are there.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking

Right, good point. I doubt inbred either. What he was looking for, and what was apparently done, was using intelligent parents and choosing their offspring.

I doubt inbreeding was used, though I guess anything is possible. Until that is confirmed though, I think it's safe to assume it isn't the case.

Umbrellas home base was NOT in Arkansas..

Ouch. Why does everyone pick on Arkansas?
Right, good point. I doubt inbred either. What he was looking for, and what was apparently done, was using intelligent parents and choosing their offspring.

I doubt inbreeding was used, though I guess anything is possible. Until that is confirmed though, I think it's safe to assume it isn't the case.

I agree with your first paragraph, I can't see any point in him being inbred. Most idealistic intelligent people will not breed with their relatives. Not to mention Wesker being inbred would put a rocket launcher through his image.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

I agree with your first paragraph, I can't see any point in him being inbred. Most idealistic intelligent people will not breed with their relatives. Not to mention Wesker being inbred would put a rocket launcher through his image.

Haha! Rocket launcher through his image..thats funny...anyway...to answer your question...people pick on Arkansas becuase its a cliche...its just something people have done becuase of the stereotypical sourthen woodsy area folk feel...ya get what i mean?

Haha! Rocket launcher through his image..thats funny...anyway...to answer your question...people pick on Arkansas becuase its a cliche...its just something people have done becuase of the stereotypical sourthen woodsy area folk feel...ya get what i mean?

That's true, sorta like that episode of Family Guy when they go into the south because a criminal is looking for Chris.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I recall them saying alex has the ability to mimic? in revelations that would be awesome it would be like....... okay who can i trust? like the thing kinda

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking

It's just one of those topics I doubt we will ever see in RE....it's taboo in ways I guess. I mean, we probably will never hear about inbreeding, global warming, rape, etc. Just a few random things, but you get the idea...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It's just one of those topics I doubt we will ever see in RE....it's taboo in ways I guess. I mean, we probably will never hear about inbreeding, global warming, rape, etc. Just a few random things, but you get the idea...

I dont know man...those zombies can get pretty handsy...dosnt that count as rape...

I recall them saying alex has the ability to mimic? in revelations that would be awesome it would be like....... okay who can i trust? like the thing kinda

I was actually thinking that when I saw that picture of the other Chris. Im thinking that it might be what they were aiming for. Though im still not sure if she just mimicks the voice and actions or if she can form into that person.

Well, the Ashfords were kinda implied.
I dont know man...those zombies can get pretty handsy...dosnt that count as rape...

Funny, i've been playing RE2 for weeks now, and everytime I get killed by zombies...it just doesn't look right man. Lol.

Top Bottom