• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wesker's REAL brother/sister

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Even in RE2 he accidentaly wooed Ada without him even realizing it. She was infected with what I like to call the Leon virus, only Leon can carry it, however he can infect various host. The disease is in fact airbourne. Females are far more prone to being infected with the virus. Males that come in contact with this virus simply die or become extreamly insane or jealous.

However women infected with this virus react completely different. The stages of the virus include following him around, intentionally finding trouble in hopes of Leon defending them, developing a crush, and in the final stages, falling in love with Leon Kennedy. Some host surcome to the virus quicker than others. The known host infected by this virus are Ada Wong, Ashley Gram, and Angela Miller. (Note: Claire Redfield has shown possible signs of infection.) Because of the virus antibody Jill receives in RE3 she is ammune to the Leon virus.

Ada for sure. Ashley....obviously. IDK about you, but I found Angela really annoying. She was the Sheva of Degeneration.

I think Leon just developed into a really cool character by RE4. He got a bit overpopular, you know, fanboys, but he's still cool, at least in RE4. He was horrible in Degeneration though. Looked wierd, acted differently.

I can still appreciate Ada & Claire back in RE2. Jill in RE3, and not to mention Claire in CVX....
Oh definately, sexy graphics or not, the characters were always impressive. Leon has always been my favorate even when I was 8.

Ada for sure. Ashley....obviously. IDK about you, but I found Angela really annoying. She was the Sheva of Degeneration.

I think Leon just developed into a really cool character by RE4. He got a bit overpopular, you know, fanboys, but he's still cool, at least in RE4. He was horrible in Degeneration though. Looked wierd, acted differently.
Degeneration kinda sucked period. (To me anyway.) In the trailers, they made it seem like Claire and Leon were gonna pull a tag team on the zombies the whole movie. They got like two seconds together and Angela was a lame character imo. Didn't like Leon in RED either he was ugly, boring, and way too gary stu. Some people argue that he was like that in 4 but I disagree. He actually got hurt in RE4. *sigh* I dunno, he was just not interesting at all in RED.

I also didn't like that they gave Claire a peaceful path. She's a Redfield dammit she should be shooting people in the face and kickin some ass. Being peaceful didn't get her out of Racoon and Rockfort. >_<

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Oh definately, sexy graphics or not, the characters were always impressive. Leon has always been my favorate even when I was 8.

Degeneration kinda sucked period. (To me anyway.) In the trailers, they made it seem like Claire and Leon were gonna pull a tag team on the zombies the whole movie. They got like two seconds together and Angela was a lame character imo. Didn't like Leon in RED either he was ugly, boring, and way too gary stu. Some people argue that he was like that in 4 but I disagree. He actually got hurt in RE4. *sigh* I dunno, he was just not interesting at all in RED.

I also didn't like that they gave Claire a peaceful path. She's a Redfield dammit she should be shooting people in the face and kickin some ass. Being peaceful didn't get her out of Racoon and Rockfort. >_<

Wow, you can I are like one mind.:) I don't know anyone else that thought Degeneration sucked, other than me. I mean, it was great for a lot of reasons, you know ,the CG allowing for the characters to be like they should, having the proper VA's, like Paul Mercier & Allyson Court for Leon & Claire. I also really loved the whole WilPharma thing, and the bio-dome testing area.

I just felt like the music, and the story and all, were lacking. I mean, people say that Degneration is awesome and their favorite, but even Anderson's first RE film is better than Degeneration. I can't say the same for Apocolypse, Extinction or Afterlife, but the 1st one was really good.

They were very decieving, the Degeneration trailers. I think that if anything, RED(is that what you call it?) is like a test, and it worked. A test in that, we now know that CG is how the RE movies should be from now on. Damnation should and hopefully will be much, much, much, much better....

I still haven't quite placed my finger on how Leon looked wierd in Degeneration, he does though. That's of course comparing it to RE4 Leon.

I actually liked what they did with Claire. I mean she's always been the babysitting type, Sherry, Steve, and now that one girl....Rawni I think? Anyway, making her a hippie, tree hugging type person, was a cool development. They made a point of pointing out how she did something totally different than her brother and Leon.

Wow, you can I are like one mind.:) I don't know anyone else that thought Degeneration sucked, other than me. I mean, it was great for a lot of reasons, you know ,the CG allowing for the characters to be like they should, having the proper VA's, like Paul Mercier & Allyson Court for Leon & Claire. I also really loved the whole WilPharma thing, and the bio-dome testing area.

I just felt like the music, and the story and all, were lacking. I mean, people say that Degneration is awesome and their favorite, but even Anderson's first RE film is better than Degeneration. I can't say the same for Apocolypse, Extinction or Afterlife, but the 1st one was really good.

They were very decieving, the Degeneration trailers. I think that if anything, RED(is that what you call it?) is like a test, and it worked. A test in that, we now know that CG is how the RE movies should be from now on. Damnation should and hopefully will be much, much, much, much better....

I still haven't quite placed my finger on how Leon looked wierd in Degeneration, he does though. That's of course comparing it to RE4 Leon.

I actually liked what they did with Claire. I mean she's always been the babysitting type, Sherry, Steve, and now that one girl....Rawni I think? Anyway, making her a hippie, tree hugging type person, was a cool development. They made a point of pointing out how she did something totally different than her brother and Leon.

I suppose im just more attached to her aggresive butt kicking low tolerence attitude that I fell in love with in 2 and CV. I really wouldn't consider Steve to be in the baby sitting catergory. Not to mention Leon and Claire both agreed to look for survivors, I think any decent good hearted person would have looked after Sherry. (That's just me anyway.)

As for Leon, I think he looked completely different. And why did they keep his RE4 outfit? Would it have really have been that hard to make a new one?

I made my expectations way too high for RED (Resident Evil Degeneration) which is why im kinda not expecting much from Damnation. I wish they'd give Leon a break as well, for the same reason you stated earlier. Alot of the time characters or people that get too popular became hated for little to no reason whether they are a good character or not simply because they are around too much. As much as I love Leon I think Chris should be getting alittle more screen time. Hell maybe even some good old flashback of Al and Will in the labs. I've always wanted some of those. *sniffle*

BTW, I agree, there were a few good ideas about RED, but it could have been much better.

Edit: Oh yeah one more thing, I think alot of the RED love comes from relieved RE fans that have a strong distaste for the live movies. Alot of them tend to have a "Anything is better than Alice attitude." So even if RED did suck...As long as it wasn't Alice right? Lol.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I suppose im just more attached to her aggresive butt kicking low tolerence attitude that I fell in love with in 2 and CV. I really wouldn't consider Steve to be in the baby sitting catergory. Not to mention Leon and Claire both agreed to look for survivors, I think any decent good hearted person would have looked after Sherry. (That's just me anyway.)

As for Leon, I think he looked completely different. And why did they keep his RE4 outfit? Would it have really have been that hard to make a new one?

I made my expectations way too high for RED (Resident Evil Degeneration) which is why im kinda not expecting much from Damnation. I wish they'd give Leon a break as well, for the same reason you stated earlier. Alot of the time characters or people that get too popular became hated for little to no reason whether they are a good character or not simply because they are around too much. As much as I love Leon I think Chris should be getting alittle more screen time. Hell maybe even some good old flashback of Al and Will in the labs. I've always wanted some of those. *sniffle*

BTW, I agree, there were a few good ideas about RED, but it could have been much better.

Edit: Oh yeah one more thing, I think alot of the RED love comes from relieved RE fans that have a strong distaste for the live movies. Alot of them tend to have a "Anything is better than Alice attitude." So even if RED did suck...As long as it wasn't Alice right? Lol.

I like to look at Claire as just maturing a lot over the years. I mean, she used to be tomboyish, a bit of a biker, but still really smart and intelligent. I like her devlopment for the most part. I think we just need to see more from her.

Some people just like to rebel against what's popular, and let's face it, Leon was totally popular, I mean he was really awesome in RE4. One thing he's been lacking...his one liners. In RE2, he used, "Game over" before using that rocket launcher against Mr. X. In RE4, he used, "Hasta luego" before shooting the gasoline around Mendez's legs.

His outfit in RED, it's not he exact same, I mean the jacket is different. I liked his jacket in RE4, which was the one with the furry collar, that he managed to have popped and not look like a douche. In RED, he has a brown leather jacket. It looks like he is still wearing this one in Damnation as well.

Under the jacket though, it's pretty much the same outfit. I think there might be a reason for that. If you've played Dead Aim, the main character, Bruce McGivern, wears a similar looking outfit, and he is also a government agent. Perhaps that is a GI attire?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Even in RE2 he accidentaly wooed Ada without him even realizing it. She was infected with what I like to call the Leon virus, only Leon can carry it, however he can infect various host. The disease is in fact airbourne. Females are far more prone to being infected with the virus. Males that come in contact with this virus simply die or become extreamly insane or jealous.

However women infected with this virus react completely different. The stages of the virus include following him around, intentionally finding trouble in hopes of Leon defending them, developing a crush, and in the final stages, falling in love with Leon Kennedy. Some host surcome to the virus quicker than others. The known host infected by this virus are Ada Wong, Ashley Gram, and Angela Miller. (Note: Claire Redfield has shown possible signs of infection.) Because of the virus antibody Jill receives in RE3 she is ammune to the Leon virus.

...wow...i absolutley LOVE this...and it has enough plauseability to be real in the RE universe lol...this just made my morning...

I like to look at Claire as just maturing a lot over the years. I mean, she used to be tomboyish, a bit of a biker, but still really smart and intelligent. I like her devlopment for the most part. I think we just need to see more from her.

Some people just like to rebel against what's popular, and let's face it, Leon was totally popular, I mean he was really awesome in RE4. One thing he's been lacking...his one liners. In RE2, he used, "Game over" before using that rocket launcher against Mr. X. In RE4, he used, "Hasta luego" before shooting the gasoline around Mendez's legs.

His outfit in RED, it's not he exact same, I mean the jacket is different. I liked his jacket in RE4, which was the one with the furry collar, that he managed to have popped and not look like a douche. In RED, he has a brown leather jacket. It looks like he is still wearing this one in Damnation as well.

Under the jacket though, it's pretty much the same outfit. I think there might be a reason for that. If you've played Dead Aim, the main character, Bruce McGivern, wears a similar looking outfit, and he is also a government agent. Perhaps that is a GI attire?

I dunno, I just like fighter Claire better. As for Leon's lines, I find corney lines to be traditional in most characters of the RE games.

I know the outfit may kinda be his uniform but they could have at least did SOMETHING different. Like what they did with it in DC in Operation Javier. That was perfect.
...wow...i absolutley LOVE this...and it has enough plauseability to be real in the RE universe lol...this just made my morning...

I knew you would like that. ^_^ Ya gotta admit, it makes ya think. Lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It really does lol...wow...but i do disagree with your comment on Leon not bein Leon in RED...I mean he was responsible for other peoples lives...he couldnt be as careless RE2 & 4 Leon...he was just being more professional so others would live...and when you say he looks off its his jaw line...its pointier in RED than RE4...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I dunno, I just like fighter Claire better. As for Leon's lines, I find corney lines to be traditional in most characters of the RE games.

I know the outfit may kinda be his uniform but they could have at least did SOMETHING different. Like what they did with it in DC in Operation Javier. That was perfect.

Sure, except I guess he needs a casual outif that he can wear out in public, and the covert, tactical holsters and gear isn't really something you wear to an airport. It might be a uniform type thing...though IDK. I doubt a brown jacket was necessary. They should definately use something different. I hate when they get lazy with little things like that.

Fighter Claire was cool, and she can still do that, but I guess she'll just choose when to pull all that out. I mean, what else would you have her doing? I mean, she was a college student at one point, not sure what came of that....I think we just need more time with her, to see what she does and all that.

5 minutes in Degeneration wasn't really doing it for me.

It really does lol...wow...but i do disagree with your comment on Leon not bein Leon in RED...I mean he was responsible for other peoples lives...he couldnt be as careless RE2 & 4 Leon...he was just being more professional so others would live...and when you say he looks off its his jaw line...its pointier in RED than RE4...

Yeah, but in RE4 he wasn't just responsible for Ashley in a way if Saddler would have killed Leon and was successful, Saddler would have carried out his plans, which would have killed alot more people. As for his looks I thinks it's way more than just his jaw line. His lips are different, his eyes are smaller. And he looks kinda asian, not that there's anything wrong with that but Leon is not asian. His cheeks are fatter in Re4 and DC as well.

Sure, except I guess he needs a casual outif that he can wear out in public, and the covert, tactical holsters and gear isn't really something you wear to an airport. It might be a uniform type thing...though IDK. I doubt a brown jacket was necessary. They should definately use something different. I hate when they get lazy with little things like that.

Fighter Claire was cool, and she can still do that, but I guess she'll just choose when to pull all that out. I mean, what else would you have her doing? I mean, she was a college student at one point, not sure what came of that....I think we just need more time with her, to see what she does and all that.

5 minutes in Degeneration wasn't really doing it for me.
Definately, in a sense, she's still a fighter. (Just like in a sense, Leon and Chris are rescuers.) She won't hesistate or backdown she has definately got it in her. I agree that she probably needs more time.

"I hate when they get lazy with things like that"

At the end of RED Angela had a new outfit and Claire and Leon had the SAME exact outift they had on the day before, even though Claire ripped her pants and bled all over them. They couldn't give her a cute little sun dress? Again, I agree its kinda lazy.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, but in RE4 he wasn't just responsible for Ashley in a way if Saddler would have killed Leon and was successful, Saddler would have carried out his plans, which would have killed alot more people. As for his looks I thinks it's way more than just his jaw line. His lips are different, his eyes are smaller. And he looks kinda asian, not that there's anything wrong with that but Leon is not asian. His cheeks are fatter in Re4 and DC as well.
His cheeks is what i meant by jaw line, he has a more noticable jawline becuase of his cheeks being thinner...

Top Bottom