• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
Akuma, Ken, Vega, Balrog. Did you see spooky's stream last night?
coulda swore i responded to this :/ my apologies. i did, and i caught most of it today! looks like your zero theory may have fallen on its ear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: wait, wtf, i guess i did, it just didn't load a minute ago? oh well, my statement still stands

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
got this game Because i saw it in second hand shop cheap., then got home and realised it was Marvel vs capcom 3 not ultimate version :( Still its pretty much the same just a few less characters? Only had a quick go but liking Chris and Jill and Dante so far!

REmake enthusiast
got this game Because i saw it in second hand shop cheap., then got home and realised it was Marvel vs capcom 3 not ultimate version :( Still its pretty much the same just a few less characters? Only had a quick go but liking Chris and Jill and Dante so far!

it's kinda like the street fighter games, if you learn to play vanilla, you can definitely play ultimate on a casual level, but once you get into more advanced play, not only are you missing out on the characters, but the frame data for a lot of actions in the game vary quite a bit between the two editions. dante is mostly the same between the two editions iirc. never played chris so i can't say.

You mean this match and I missed the Marvel 2 matches. Can you post links?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

REmake enthusiast
i don't think i've ever seen any notable X-23 players, which leads me to wonder, are there any tools she has that logan doesn't? any area she is more proficient in?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
i don't think i've ever seen any notable X-23 players, which leads me to wonder, are there any tools she has that logan doesn't? any area she is more proficient in?

X-23 plays very similar to Wolverine, but lacks his attack power. She makes up for it with better speed and agility. X-23's rushing specials are very useful for keeping an opponent off balance with very fast attacks.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Yo, do you know anything about this Noel fighting RayRay drama? I was watching Bum's stream last night when chat was talking about it awhile.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Man WC2 was great. That pop off Champ did after beating Infrit was crazy!

Marn vs Champ match was hype too.

REmake enthusiast
that fchamp pop off was..something. lol

HOW ABOUT EVO THOUGH!? honestly marvel was dope but it was nothing to the crazy AE matches imo. KOF top 8 was really sick too, but the matches in AE top 8 were legendary.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
that fchamp pop off was..something. lol

HOW ABOUT EVO THOUGH!? honestly marvel was dope but it was nothing to the crazy AE matches imo. KOF top 8 was really sick too, but the matches in AE top 8 were legendary.

Hell yeah. From beginning to end. Online Tony bopping Chris G at AE, Justin comeback factor was insane, Cloud805 Dante skills, Angelic Shuma skills, Infiltration countering Rog, Mango winning Smash. I can't even name all the moments. I was surprised Daigo lost. It didn't go down the way a lot of people thought it would. Each game GF was hype. I'll post links to some but if I miss something good put em up. You play Injustice?

REmake enthusiast
no, i hardly venture out of capcom fighters, which is a shame really. i'm trying to get into p4a and kof, but for the moment, i really only play SFIV, 3S, marvel 2 & 3, CvS2, and vsav

Top Bottom