• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
ultimate_marvel_vs_capcom_3_cast_wallpaper_by_bxb_minamimoto-d4fkkpn.png

does anyone here play? who is your team? i play the cheap stuff :rolleyes:

Morrigan
Doom
Wesker

REmake enthusiast
yeah i figure i ought to pick up virgil and be as efficient (read; tier whore) as possible, but i also really wanted to play an RE character, so that's my team for now ^_^

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Haggar/Hulk/Chris mine. If you know the player Bum it's his team. Though I do play a few others too. You play on 360 or Ps3?

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Lol I never thought I'd see a stream monster here. Though I only own it on PS3. Did you see the end of the stream when Dire imitated Noel and Yoshi? Too damn funny.

L

Lurker
Whenever I want to be a douche, I play Dormammu/Vergil/Dr. Doom. Whenever I'm more into an actual skill fight, I play Dante/X23 or Deadpool or Jill/Phoenix Wright. Phoenix Wright is so overpowered, but he's easy to kill before you can get to the overpowered stage. It involves a lot of moves to keep the opponent off him until he can gather enough evidence to go to Trial and then Turnabout mode.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
those guys were cracking me up the entire time.
what is chris like in xf3? or do you mostly use him as an assist
He is decent as an assist, but also one of the best keep away characters. Grenades, magnum, and flamethrower beat out a lot. XFLV3 Chris dishes out a LOT of damage too even on chip. He can kill majority of the cast with with a B&B into Lvl 3 super. Chris to me is one of the best answer against Morrigan soulfist barrage. Check out this video.

Whenever I want to be a douche, I play Dormammu/Vergil/Dr. Doom. Whenever I'm more into an actual skill fight, I play Dante/X23 or Deadpool or Jill/Phoenix Wright. Phoenix Wright is so overpowered, but he's easy to kill before you can get to the overpowered stage. It involves a lot of moves to keep the opponent off him until he can gather enough evidence to go to Trial and then Turnabout mode.
Wright is secret tier, but a lot of people find him too high risk. The easy way to get him into Turnabout mode is to have him in second and TAC into him once he has all the files. Its always hype to see a good one.

I mainly use Hawkeye/Dante/Captain America. :D I also love Nova. :D
Interesting team there, Meg.

REmake enthusiast
He is decent as an assist, but also one of the best keep away characters. Grenades, magnum, and flamethrower beat out a lot. XFLV3 Chris dishes out a LOT of damage too even on chip. He can kill majority of the cast with with a B&B into Lvl 3 super. Chris to me is one of the best answer against Morrigan soulfist barrage. Check out this video.

yeah, i got blasted by a chris in tournament play recently. completely shut me down before i could get astral vision started, and when i did, i couldn't really do much on the ground or call missles because fire grenades were always out. given, it was my first time playing against chris, but it was tough.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
yeah, i got blasted by a chris in tournament play recently. completely shut me down before i could get astral vision started, and when i did, i couldn't really do much on the ground or call missles because fire grenades were always out. given, it was my first time playing against chris, but it was tough.
Yeah, once he gets started it's hard to stop em. Who you think going take EVO?

REmake enthusiast
Yeah, once he gets started it's hard to stop em. Who you think going take EVO?
chris G probably has the best odds. otherwise..fchamp repeat? nemo, or another crazy game breaking japanese head? but i can almost guarantee whoever wins will have morrigan, vergil, zero, or phoenix on their team

Jay

K.I.N.G.
chris G probably has the best odds. otherwise..fchamp repeat? nemo, or another crazy game breaking japanese head? but i can almost guarantee whoever wins will have morrigan, vergil, zero, or phoenix on their team
I don't think Zero players will place top 8. Flocker and Flux start off good, but one mistake and they get opened. I'm not sure who I'll bet on yet, but hopefully it'll be better than last years. You play AE?

Top Bottom