• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 To Those with the Revelations Console Demo

Mr Sunshine

What's the other one?
I tried to find gameplay of the new enemies but I haven't found any yet

Ooze (Pincer)

There's also a ranged Ooze in the same corridor.

Actually the Inferno mode adds a whole lot in this ,otherwise, small demo. if you backtrack when the game starts, apart from varations of ooze types you'll find an item box and some costum parts.

Edit: I heard someone complaining here that it's too hard to aim for a headshot. It seems that the head is not the weak point of those enemies, but their hands. So yeah.. aim for the hands!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Ah okay
No problem.
I thought since infernal is supposed to be randomised enemy and item locations, there's a chance one of the new enemies could spawn or something.
I should really play the demo, I can't wait until Friday to play xD

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I heard someone complain here that it's too hard to aim for a headshot. It seems that the head is not the weak point of those enemies, but their hands. So yeah.. aim for the hands!

I just put this to the test, and you're right! I actually managed to stun an Ooze this way (for only the second time since the demo came out...). I didn't get to melee it because another Ooze got in the way, but I stunned it, that's the important thing. :)

As for new enemies, I only encountered that big, fat thing on the ceiling while playing on Infernal mode. All the rest were normal Oozes.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Edit: I heard someone complaining here that it's too hard to aim for a headshot. It seems that the head is not the weak point of those enemies, but their hands. So yeah.. aim for the hands!

It does feel like that in the campaign, but it seems in Raid mode the head is definitely the weak spot. strange.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I picked up the game this afternoon and am mostly enjoying it. However, I don't remember Capcom saying the game's acting took place between RE 4 and 5 as well. It's so... bad!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Ah okay, so I managed to meet a new enemy for the first time.
I think it's safe to say this now scares me more than the scagdeads...
I didn't have a great first encounter since I didn't know how to react

Top Bottom