• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Things People Do Online That Annoy You

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
It`s very annoying,on merc.players explose those tanks when you are near of them even theres no majini around,and some people running around like chickens without head and do nothing,or just kill enemies with knife,
when some players on versus do that whistle thing when you are dying,they wait and whistle couple times.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
re5fanatic;68234 said:
im annoyed when you join someone's game and then they quit to get your healing items
Can they do that!? Do they get to keep the items? **ck I would get so mad if that happened to me.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i rarely play with a mic in anymore just because people annoy me so much online nowadays.
i thought it used to be bad, but theres so much trash talking it makes you wanna never go back onlne.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You are in the Pro zone, isn't the language above the sewer there? I heard Underground was bad. People have no manners online.

Iced Digger

They really don't. Like, I played with some guy today that had a mic. And he was actually cool. I was more supirised that he was nice... which in perspective, isn't really a good thing. I try to be as nice as posible.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
none of the zones really make a difference.
people are just as idiotic whatever zone you choose.
im quite competitive when i get online and obviously my language isn't that great once i get started but i hate these really ****y bad players, who think there good in their own friends group but when their up against players who don't take sh!t they get bitch slapped.

v iBaxter

aintnoscrub;68248 said:
i rarely play with a mic in anymore just because people annoy me so much online nowadays.
i thought it used to be bad, but theres so much trash talking it makes you wanna never go back onlne.

i hear that i changed my settings so i can only hear freinds not randomers and romero it is bad nearly every game no matter what age rating in every match there is at least one moronic, nasty, tryhard wannabe. society nowadays sucks yeah i dont know what it was like back when it didn't suck but i get the idea. to think these kids will oneday be flying planes protecting our families, running our country...scary.
ohwell i played fallout 3 i know what to do when one of these kids grow up to become a polotician and start a nuclear war.:lol:

O(+>

First post, yaay.
My biggest gripe is people not meleeing at all.
My most recent annoyance was when my partner was Heavy Metal Chris, me as Josh. Now, I was a release german suplex machine and he must have had a strange mix of Vietnam and Jesse Ventura -Predator flashbacks because he just sprayed that gatling gun all over. I was eventually setting up 3-tier combos all over and he was struggling to shoot that highly dangerous chicken in the next room.

re5fanatic

davebusch;45431 said:
Come on, come on, come on, come on, thanks, thanks, much appreciated, come on, wait, wait, wait, go!, go!, go!, come on, come on, come on, come on, wait, wait, thanks, thanks, hurry up, hurry up, hurry up

you wouldn't believe how many people ive gamed with that do this

yes thats very annoying to thats when i pull out the rocket launcher blast them and quit to start a new game.

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
Iced Digger;68691 said:
People that play with Battle Suit Jill in versus on survivors over, and over, and over, and over.......

I have notice this too and it`s annoying,but i think,Jill have best gun/fire grenades on survivors,mostly make more damage.

Iced Digger

valentine_day;69013 said:
I have notice this too and it`s annoying,but i think,Jill have best gun/fire grenades on survivors,mostly make more damage.

Well, your right. Her machine gun has less recoil then the others, with means more damage. But come on, mix it up a little ya know?

chaosrhythm

when i play merc (the original one) i prefer it if both me and my teammate disperse. sometimes its ok when he/she sticks near me but if he/she starts stealing all of my kills then tells me off for sucking...yup safari Chris...i end up shoving an RPG up his/her @ss

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
Iced Digger;69116 said:
Well, your right. Her machine gun has less recoil then the others, with means more damage. But come on, mix it up a little ya know?

guess why people choosing Jill on versus all the time,cause of that.

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
chaosrhythm;69128 said:
when i play merc (the original one) i prefer it if both me and my teammate disperse. sometimes its ok when he/she sticks near me but if he/she starts stealing all of my kills then tells me off for sucking...yup safari Chris...i end up shoving an RPG up his/her @ss

i do that all the time when my partner ****es me off... lol

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
when they steal ammo from you (when you find it)
when they call you and shoot a gastank
when they have rocket launcher and do not know the use of it..... (meaning blowing themselves)
when i try to say something (like pointing to ammo or so) and they do not listen.....

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
I also hate when your partner is a noob, and thinks they have to stay next to you the WHOLE...FREAKING...ROUND!!!

Top Bottom