• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Things People Do Online That Annoy You

A_Wesker123

The Original
Tell us all about things that partners online do that tick you off. Also post funny things too i guess.

*Partner takes all ammo*
Me: 'Dude stop taking all the ammo. I've got none'
Partner: 'So?'

*Get scratched by chicken*
*Partner pulls out a First Aid Spray and heals me*
Me: 'Why'd you use a First Aid Spray?'
Patrtner: 'Your welcome..'

Partner: I'm all set for the next level.
Me: Do you really think you'll need a Shotgun, Machine gun, Rifle, Two magnums, a rocket launcher, grenades, the Stun Rod and Proxy mines?
Partner: Yes.
Me: What about ammo?
Partner: Oh yeah. You'll carry it for me.
Me: Healing items?
Partner: If you have skillz you don't get hit. Only losers get hit.

Yeah you get the picture. Sometimes it's paniful to play online. :p

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

lol! I know all too well of what you speak ^^

1: People that rush off into the level, while your busy fending off manjini and get themselves jumped on by a Licker, and start constantly spamming help..but your that far away by the time you get to them, the Licker has impaled them and they proceed to shout profanities down the mic and quit out.

2.Rocket Launcher Jockies, they always run around with Safari Chris on mercs, they always have the rocket launchers equiped....they always manage to blow you and themselves up with it!

3. Boom-boxer, they are not very good, have terrible aim and all there good for is spamming really annoying music down the mic....

4. IM THE BEST ME! annoying players that constantly keep commenting on there "Skillz" after every manjini kill no matter how trivial....saying such comments as "did you see that headshot?" and "lol pwned lol"...eventually they get down by an executioner accuse it of "hacking" and log off.

A_Wesker123

The Original
You would not believe the partner i had a couple of hours ago. He was about 10 and thought it was really cool to swear down the mic everytime he got grabbed or hit by a Majini. He then started to scream loudly as the Executioner came after him.

Yeah i think i'm gonna play offline from now on haha.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

I think were all guilty of cussing when Manjini's grab us, especially on mercs when your trying to beat your top score and they begin to waste your time by grabbing you, but not to that extend and definatley not screaming when getting killed by an Executioner lol!

A couple more:

Captain Korea: This guy has truly amazing skills, ungodly in fact, he could headshot a chicken in one bullet with a pea-shooter from 400 yds away he is that damn good....there is one slight problem and its the fact you cant understand a damn word hes saying.....and he just doesnt shut up!

Wannabie Chuck Norris: Melee, melee, and melee, this is all this person does, knows how to do and will ever do...on the main game, there weapon of choice is the stun baton...on mercs its Wesker Midnight and the p8 handgun....they will even dash blindly in front of gunfire, bosses and exploding barrels if they see a manjini prone to being meleed...but none of that matters to them as after every melee kill they kiss the picture/poster of Chuck they have with them.

A_Wesker123

The Original
I hate the way people always choose Tribal Sheva for mercs, just for the fact that she has Unlimited Ammo in that Longbow of hers. Don't get me wrong it's not excatly a problem it just gets on my wick sometimes.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

A_Wesker123;37042 said:
I hate the way people always choose Tribal Sheva for mercs, just for the fact that she has Unlimited Ammo in that Longbow of hers. Don't get me wrong it's not excatly a problem it just gets on my wick sometimes.

Think I played her all of once, saw her as an overpowered character and have not used her again, they should really release a DLC "tweak" in my honest opinion to boost some of the weaker mercs (such as STARS Chris, Clubbin' Sheva and BSAA Jill)

while lowering some of the more "overpowered" mercs down a peg (removing the unlimited ammo from Tribal Sheva's bow, giving the Hydra to a different character and replacing it with the Jailbreaker on STARS Wesker, decrease the critical percent on Weskers Cobra-Strike across both outfits)

A_Wesker123

The Original
Yeahh that sounsd like a good idea. :)

I didn't think BSAA Jill was that bad. I got just over 84,000 with her on the Village level.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

A_Wesker123;37055 said:
Yeahh that sounsd like a good idea. :)

I didn't think BSAA Jill was that bad. I got just over 84,000 with her on the Village level.

She's great on the less frequent boss levels, but as soon as you do the ship and prison with her, you realise just how big a weakness her lack of "gun with a punch" becomes...

BSAA Jill is quite easily the best duo partner though, since she has an easy time with dealing with normal manjini's and can just leave the bosses to the "punch weapon" partner, just gotta love that Px4 handgun and flashbangs xD

A_Wesker123

The Original
Heres some more:

Me: He can you give me some handgun ammo? You have 100 and I only have 10
Guy: I need them, I can't aim well.

Yeah turns out he wasn't kidding. Along came Chainsaw majini and chopped his head right off.

Me: Okay you grab the ammo, i've got infinite.
Partner: How d'you get inifinite ammo?!
Me: You buy it in Bonus Features
Partner: Can i buy it at Gamestop?
Me: No it's already in the game.
Partner: Cool i'm gonna go look now!
*Partner leaves*

Yeah this one annoyed me. Badly.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
haha classic newb

Me: No it's already in the game.
Partner: Cool i'm gonna go look now!
*Partner leaves*

some people see my third costume, kill me with the grenade launcher, an quit the game :[

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
little kids online, who use all these geeky online terms, which they clearly make up themselves and only them and their friends get..

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I was gaming with some kids an it seemed they were taking turns each chapter haha was so funny!! I wish I had it on tape or something they were saying some really funny stuff haha really newbie though.

aintnoscrub

Premium
another thing that ****es me off is proper sore losers, back in the halo 2 days, i joined a custom lockout FFA, and there was about 6 including me, and i joined late and took the lead easily, then the host who had a guest playing with him, didn't realise that you don't alwyas have to push the mic button to talk, and was like "lemme kill you loads so i can take over this hades guy"
thats a sore loser.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha what a freakin noob. halo gets pretty mad with the ranked matches. dont you loose rank if you loose the match?

aintnoscrub

Premium
yes and no, depends what rank your at as to how quick you would lose it, like level 1-10 literally takes 1-2 wins to go up, and maybe 3-4 losses in a row to go down, and at rank 40+ takes about 7-8 wins in a row to go up and like 2 losses to go down, sometimes 1...
sucks when you get in the 40's and all you get matched with is cheaters..thats the downside of halo, too many cheaters, well i cant speak for halo 3, but halo 2 was filled with cheaters.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Online play is still online play lol. Resi5 is a joke though I prefer finding a good partner an just doing a run of the game. but that was when i had a trail if i had Live the hole time.. I dunno Id try doing mercs online.

Its not like you can cheat in Resi5 though. cheaters pi$$ me off.. Espeshly in Counter strike omfg.. wall hacks an all that BS it's so gay when your trying to play proprly...

aintnoscrub

Premium
i'm pretty sure they'll find a way to cheat on it soon...
never played counter strike online, cept like once round a friends, but didn't get cheated so i wouldn't know, halo cheaters are horrible, you can basically do nothing when they start cheating, its called standying..and you get extreme lag, well obviously not the person cheating or his team, but the team has to be in his trusted IP's, then you can't really walk anywhere, but they can just kill you over and over, and you can't do a thing =(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive used hacks on counter strike once or twice when i first started playing... my friend sent me them over msn lol... I used it a few times but It takes the fun away like aimbots, you click to shoot an it auto-points your aim at there head lol haha... an wall hacks lets you see the players outline from miles away lol it is proper fun owning people.

I would not bother with it now though. but yeah... the halo hacks sound gay lol with the CS hacks you dont lag each other out you just own them while there trying there hardest, an its just really easy lol so i dunno whats worse.

Top Bottom