• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Things People Do Online That Annoy You

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
ShevaAlomarfan;69238 said:
when they steal ammo from you (when you find it)
when they call you and shoot a gastank
when they have rocket launcher and do not know the use of it..... (meaning blowing themselves)
when i try to say something (like pointing to ammo or so) and they do not listen.....

when i try to help people find all emblems, i point to them, and sometimes, they get it, but most of the time, they think im just really messed up... lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
chrisheva;69263 said:
I also hate when your partner is a noob, and thinks they have to stay next to you the WHOLE...FREAKING...ROUND!!!
But everyone are noobs before they get experience. How can you hate that? They have to learn the game like you once did.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Well, it is that time again where I meet up with more annoying people and I have over the last week.

People who think they are better than you because they can't see you real costume - As in this there are alot of people who haven't downloaded all the new costumes for RE5. I of course didn't realize that the people who didn't download them can't see your downloaded costume until someone told me that he couldn't and that he is seeing Sheva BSSA instead of Sheva Business. However, just because you can't see the costume dosen't mean you can treat me like I am a f**king noob. If I have infinite ammo, I have already beaten the game so you don't have to treat me like I just started the game. Second you can't brag over your costume just because you can't see mine, if you have all costumes, you shouldn't brag because you may never know when I am wearing a new costume.

Killers - And I don't mean team killers. I mean the people who will go out and kill everything in there way. Seriously, I may want to kill something and there goes somebody and gets all the kills. I want kill people to in the game.

Magnum users - I mean the magnum users on both Mercenaries and Mercenaries Reunion. There are a total of 6 characters in all in both modes that have magnums. Basically what really gets me mad is of course people who start out with a character that has a magnum and use it as a primary weapon. This is stupid. First Magnum ammo is rare even when you discard all weapons since you are going to get grenades if you try that stunt. Second this is mercenaries, not f**king campagin, you are not going to have infinite magnum ammo.

Show offers - You know these kind of people. The are uncommon if they have a mic, but if they don't then they are common. These are the people who show off every character that they have. Like take for example, a person has every Reunion character, it is likely that they are going to go through all of them and show them to you and to brag on how they got them all. I mean no one is going to be surprised or even going wow when you do it. People are going to get bored of you and go wow just to show how much they already hate you.

teal27

Romero;69271 said:

But everyone are noobs before they get experience. How can you hate that? They have to learn the game like you once did.

Yup. I agree. I apply that to the workplace as well as the gaming world. :)

I remember what it was like learning new things and I try very hard to be patient with those who are now learning the same things that now seem so easy to me.

It should be no different and, in fact, even more lenient when it comes to playing video games. They are, after all, just games, which are meant to be fun. ;)

How can you be having fun if no one gives you a chance to learn and get better?

Like when I taught my sister how to play Resi 5 just a little while ago. . .

I was saving her butt a lot, ha ha, but I didn't mind 'cause she was just learning and didn't know the controls well.

This sort of attitude about "noobs" is what generally keeps me away from online stuff, because I'm probably a "noob" to someone out there, although I usually act quite independently in Mercs and go off and do my own thing, -within responsible limits of course-, but there are always people who are better players.

It's one thing to BE a better player. It's another thing entirely to be a better player but run around bragging about it and generally rubbing it in everyone's face.

People aren't going to admire or praise your skills. They're just going to think you are a jerk.

I have unfortunately encountered these types A LOT online and thus I tend to go solo on just about everything.

chaosrhythm

..this just happened to me a few minutes ago.

in mercs not using any melee or taking the time bonuses. dropping landmines everywhere. shooting the gas tank when im beside it...

so i placed a landmine beside her and shot it point blank...yup i had a larger health bar hahaha. scream all you want

Iced Digger

To be honest, I'm not really bothered playing with unexperienced people. I'm more annoyed with "Braggy" players, who send you messages telling you how awesome they are.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
When your partner leaves the game because you get a better accuracy percentage < :0
I would report the player for trash talking!! apparently 9% of people I play with think Im un sporting...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;69417 said:
When your partner leaves the game because you get a better accuracy percentage < :0
I would report the player for trash talking!! apparently 9% of people I play with think Im un sporting...
I see on the gamer tag there is a reputation mark. Can you give them negative rep if you think they are bad?
And what are the 9% you talk about?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah Obviously you can report people for different things, if the summery gets to 100% avoided you, you get banned (I assume). Iv just checked my profile it says the only times Iv had bad rep people have reported me for being unsporting.

You can get reported for communications: trash talk, langauge, disruptive, behavior: aggressive, unsporting quit early... you can report people for all sorts I think... Iv never had to though lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;69430 said:
Yeah Obviously you can report people for different things, if the summery gets to 100% avoided you, you get banned (I assume). Iv just checked my profile it says the only times Iv had bad rep people have reported me for being unsporting.

You can get reported for communications: trash talk, langauge, disruptive, behavior: aggressive, unsporting quit early... you can report people for all sorts I think... Iv never had to though lol
It sounds as a good system, if it works. The bad persons should get a poor reputation and you should be able to avoid them?

"Unsporting", lol that could be someone who steals ammo and goodies.. :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Had to get my supplys from somewhere, and someone had to suffer eventualy. I think its probaly the gamers that do that to me then I just do it back to them.. maybe they report me xD

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
The Major;69279 said:
Show offers - You know these kind of people. The are uncommon if they have a mic, but if they don't then they are common. These are the people who show off every character that they have. Like take for example, a person has every Reunion character, it is likely that they are going to go through all of them and show them to you and to brag on how they got them all. I mean no one is going to be surprised or even going wow when you do it. People are going to get bored of you and go wow just to show how much they already hate you.

Do you mean showing off like they earned them? Because you don't unlock any of the Mercs Reunion characters, they are all downloaded...one way or another.

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
echoey;69430 said:

100% avoid:blink:banned,my rep looking bad for avoid thing,yeah i confess,i hadn`t be good player when i started and still,but people give negative so easily,and it`s annoying.One time when i played with somebody merc.combo snap,player take off,and give to me avoid.I was again, yeah i am bad player.:lol: and this happened many times,even combo doesn`t snap,there`s something what i did wrong.

Chris-BSAA

valentine_day;69495 said:
100% avoid:blink:banned,my rep looking bad for avoid thing,yeah i confess,i hadn`t be good player when i started and still,but people give negative so easily,and it`s annoying.One time when i played with somebody merc.combo snap,player take off,and give to me avoid.I was again, yeah i am bad player.:lol: and this happened many times,even combo doesn`t snap,there`s something what i did wrong.

lol. i dont really care about rep. i never got kicked cuz i had a bad rep. i did got kicked a few times by some stupid japanese guys(no offense to japanese people) cuz i chose the same characer as they chose(lol, who doesnt wants to play with jill...)
VERY ignoing...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Getting bad rep for using the same player :0 that is low, I think I must play with some moody people online because people quit the game before the chapters done or.. blow me up with the RPG and then quit when that happens Its like . . . .

It doesnt take much for people to wind me up in RE5 ahaha total noobs!! but sometimes I play RE5 and fall asleep with it still in co-op mode haha that is bad! lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;69571 said:
but sometimes I play RE5 and fall asleep with it still in co-op mode haha that is bad! lol
You fall asleep while playing... LOL I didn't think there was other people like myself out there... :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah Im wiked evil to my xbox, yeah, I'll leave it on all day and switch it off when I get home
My xbox must hate me sometimes xD
>_<

Popo

yesterday i figured out i hate noobs, i was playing in the first cutscene in which you have to quickly press buttons, we were like an hour to get through it because he always failed
Then he would recklessly use 1st aid sprays and herbs

damn so annoying

ConvictedMP5

im a good partner on mercenaries but a real ass on versus lol. for mercs i hate it when they pick up all the ammo on the floor and when u request it they throw it away. on versus people hate it when i pick wesker and i do his taunt when they are on dieing, this one guy i did that to alot actually hacked into my PSN and changed my password, what a dick.

Top Bottom