• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Things People Do Online That Annoy You

Iced Digger

Godzilla90s;70251 said:
im a good partner on mercenaries but a real ass on versus lol. for mercs i hate it when they pick up all the ammo on the floor and when u request it they throw it away. on versus people hate it when i pick wesker and i do his taunt when they are on dieing, this one guy i did that to alot actually hacked into my PSN and changed my password, what a dick.

I've never had someone toss ammo that I request, I never really run into dicks on mercenaries...

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
This has got on my nerves just now.

I just got done playing with this retard of a player and this guy sucks on Lost in Nightmares plus he is a freaking moron. The guy didn't even look at what difficulty it was on which of course was Pro. I think this guy is really lost as he kept on running everywhere, uh dude you do know you have a GPA and a locator so you could find me. Second this guy is an ammo waster, he looks at some dead bodies and thinks that he would know where to go after he shot them, yep he is stupid. Third he is just a plain dumb a**, I know that it was probably his first time, but don't play LIN on Pro on your first time through.

EDIT: I found yet another idiot. Okay to start off this guy is just a plain freaking retard. He may have just started Xbox Live, but still he is a moron. He was okay until the sewer part of LIN. I inserted the crank in to the right section, and he dosen't know what to do with the crank, it says turn you retard, why not, oh I don't know, turn it instead of following me. Then this is where he comes really retarded. At the Wesker battle I showed him that you can punch Wesker, but what does he do. He runs away like a scared chicken thinking that shooting is the only way to kill him. Yeah, dude you do know that I am punching and it is more effective to punch, so why not just punch because you know he is just going to dodge your bullets. This guy did good until those 2 parts. He is probably new at it, but it dosen't matter, you have to use common sense and actually do something smart and do what the other player is doing rather than acting like a nerd and just do squat and run away.

Iced Digger

This sort of just crossed my mind... but think about it. I bet there are more unexperienced/"retarded" people on the XB than the PS3. The XB is much more popular than the PS3 here in the states, so that means it's played more on the XB. Which means more retards. Your more likely to play with a 12 year old asshole on an XB. On the PS3, many people from other countries are playing it... Japan more than others. I always play with average or amazing people, never horrible. Could it have something to do with the console your playing it on...? I'm not saying Americans are retards (I'm American) I'm just saying the XB seems to be an online system full of assholes. I'm probably wrong, but I'm just saying.

Kosda

its a hard way to **** me off ...

i hate when people go everyyyywhere I GO ...and like ...i have them up in my ass -.- i hate it

its pretty anoying to play merc with a random dude ,,l,,

~Excella~

Premium
I hate people who play like garbage on purpose just to get people angry. I can't believe some people actually take the time to annoy people with crappy playing just to get a negative reaction.

Kosda

@The Major

same happened to me some days ago ...a guy popped in and was one hell of a noob and i guess he just didnt look at the difficulty -.- wich was pro too

was desperate escape and he left after the ****roach killed him 4 times in a row xD

i just find it amusing so i didnt really shot the ****roach haha yeah ...lame

Iced Digger

~Excella~;70679 said:
I hate people who play like garbage on purpose just to get people angry. I can't believe some people actually take the time to annoy people with crappy playing just to get a negative reaction.

It's much worse on many other games, but yea I agree. People really have too much time on there hands that's for sure.

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
On merc.reunion and versus,people scream help,when majini crap on them,and i am long way from that other player and i cannot help,on versus team survivors,i hate that your team mate going to make a solo without good weapons,and then dying or just standing somewhere when you get hits from other team:huh:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I have been having this kinda of problem for the last few games that I played and it is really starting to p**s me off.

People who stay in the big squre area in the Prison. You know that big square area that one of the players spawns in and has a catwalk with a time bouns, yeah I am talking about that area. I really, really hate people who just stay in that area for no godd**n reason. I go off to find time bounes, health items, and to get some kills. What does the idiot do in the big square area? He just stays there and keeps getting kills and won't move. Why? My quess that he is a p**sy and if afraid that if he goes anywhere else he would die faster, when in the game, if you stay in the big square area you die faster than moving since the first place that a executioner goes to is the big square area, so why think that you are going to die faster if you go someplace else when you actually die faster from staying in the big square area? You moron. Second is that if they stay in that area they choose weapons that are terrible agianst the executioner. Like Excella's M93R, Barry's Samuria Edge, Chris Warrior's pistol, Josh's pistol, Sheva Business's pistol, and Chris Heavy Metal's Gattling Gun (I don't care how much you think that this weapon is good, it is s****y against the executioner due to he still walks even after being shot at. To go ahead and end this, Prison isn't that hard. It is very easy. The only ones that are hard is Mines for Reapers, and Experimental Facility for having those gun majini.

Redfield

People who take gaming seriously. On call of duty,when people moan about being killed, that annoys me.
When they hurl loads of abuse at you for killing them. Or for using something which was put in the game against them, for example, the grenade launcher. If you don't like me or other people using something which was put in the game to be used, then simply stop playing the game.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
You can change your class During a match to regain grenades. Did anyone know that? lol it works pretty good when you use guns that have grenade launcehr attachments. say youve run out of ammo you can get it all back without respawning. for the game CoD MW2

Wesker_xSTARSx

I get annoyed by two things and two things only...

People who leave a Versus match because they are losing...

And people who try and tell me how to play by their half-assed "tactics".

I've been playing since the day it came out. I'm the kind of guy who took on three Guardians on LIN Professional mode with a knife. I think I can fend for myself and know what to do and what not to do throughout the game. I don't need tips from 12 year olds who think that "tactics" is inf rockets everywhere while hiding behind a wall and packing to the nutsack with first aid sprays on normal.

Top Bottom