• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Worst possible time for a zombie to pop out

S.T.A.R.S.1

on a game:When low in health and have on bullet left in your most ****ed up gun
you don't know why you bought

Ivan

Lol, i think real zombies at Halloween would be one of the best times because it would be so funny. You're running when you a zombie... in a zombie costume! I would laugh to death.

nradams

Niki
Hollow-Words;14344 said:
LOL~~~ Atleast you don't find zombies in your boat

Me: Yes!! I finally waited till Resident Evil 5 comes out and I bought it, all I need to do now is to cut the wrapper
(opens door)
Zombie: arrrrrhhhh *bites*
Me: ah great...I don't even get to smell the new box T~T

LMFAO! That is great.

zombinater007

While driving... probably a little like Leon in Resi 2 lol
Haven't you ever seen raccoon city stories on Youtube? He was drifting lol.
A bad time is when you are in a hardware store
Employee: Yes this pickaxe is amazing for almost anything
Me: Yea i know. its ... what are you doing?
Employee: *grabs pickaxe and mumbles Spanish*
Me: here we go again!

Shefa

Finally after a long time I found the courage to tell a guy that I love him. I went to his house, gave a long speech on my love for him and suddenly he turned trying to bite me....Did he even heard what I said??can zombies understand English??

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
The worst time for a zombie to pop out is when I'm in the middle of one of my favourite soaps/anime. Nobody, but nobody should disturb me when I'm watching one of my favourite soaps/anime, specially when it's getting exiting >.<! That zombie won't have a chance against my anger...

Hey, at the 'which RE4-character are you-quiz' I'm a Garrador. 69% Garrador, 69% Regenerator
lol.gif

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Oh my hehehe!! The worst would be in the Toliet. I mean what would happened if you were in there doing your business then all of a sudden *Gasp!!!!* :lol: Thats one I would not like.

Mr Sunshine

Silverfern;98020 said:
Oh my hehehe!! The worst would be in the Toliet. I mean what would happened if you were in there doing your business then all of a sudden *Gasp!!!!* :lol: Thats one I would not like.

What's so bad about it? I say it's right time, right place!

I mean the zombie will scare the **** out of you! :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Silverfern;98020 said:
LOL at least the crap goes in the right place. :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If I was walking home alone after a heavy night out drinking. I think that would be the worst time for a zombie to pop out.

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
FalleN;98043 said:
What's so bad about it? I say it's right time, right place!

I mean the zombie will scare the **** out of you! :lol:

ewww!! hehehe! I know what you mean!!

Romero;98204 said:

LOL at least the crap goes in the right place. :lol:

hahahahahahaha!!! oh man! crack up for sure. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
Having to wake up very reluctantly at 5am in the morning and sleep-walking to the shower. The moment I step out of my bedroom door....
Zombie: AHHHH!
Me- **** sucking balls!
Zombie- *bites*
Me- **** BERRIES!

Top Bottom