• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Worst possible time for a zombie to pop out

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nah, it's the RE zombies that are odd, they have super strengths from the virus.

Hoady

When your really drunk.You'd probably go up and talk"Hey man thats a wicked suit!"....*nom nom nom*.

Mobe

Captain Courageous;56194 said:
When your really drunk.You'd probably go up and talk"Hey man thats a wicked suit!"....*nom nom nom*.

LMAO!
Might as well offer him a drink, lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Awaii-Lynne;55852 said:
When I first saw the Crimson head Zombie, I thought of the Dawn of the Dead Zombies lol
Then I guess the Crimson Head surprised you a bit a moment later. :p

Hollow-Words

I've been thinking for months and i think that the worse time is when friends decide to pull a zombie prank on you and like you have a gun and you don't know who to shoot~~~

then you finally decide to shoot this zombie and your friend takes off his/her mask and OUCH!!! you @sshole! it's only a prank and like takes your gun and a real one goes on you and starts munching on you =s~~~

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wolfgirl;51103 said:
While driving... probably a little like Leon in Resi 2 lol
Was Leon a bad driver in RE2?
Sure, if it popped up at a wrong moment or wrong place, it could lead to an accident.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh, I don't know about that - I think right before a half-hour presentation on development would be a pretty swell time for a zombie to pop up, imo. :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^ Yes that would be the most perfect time.

I'm not doing that kind of presentations, but I can think of another good time for a zombie to pop out from nowhere: If I ever should be pulled over for a traffic offense, the zombie should pop out at the moment I stop. I'll then be ready to take off again (in the opposite direction of the cops).
But, what if the zombie is a former cop and are dressed in a police uniform? I don't know what would be most likely to happen in such a situation. Maybe I'd get fined and killed. :unsure:

Torque

I reckon a good time for a zombie to pop out is when you are about to present a speech that doesn't make sense due to time restraints to a whole lot of people you don't know.

I've had a moment in my life where i tried so hard to write up a speech to present to these businessmen and half of it was just rubbish. They said i did a good job, but deep down I knew they were just tryna be nice xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
JACKXS;70107 said:
just as you git out of stess teatment facilty for a phobaof the dead
What? Please don't take offense but I have problems with your spelling.

JACKXS;70163 said:
the natonal zombie walk
I'm afraid I didn't get the point. :confused: Wouldn't the walk be packed with zombies? One extra "popping out" wouldn't make a difference...

Top Bottom