• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 the next mercenaries charactor is....

bruno

Chief Researcher
Chris-BSAA;64064 said:
i dont think excella has something to do with LIN, i think youll get her together with another yet to be revealed character as a merc. reunion character when you download LIN.

Probably you're right

faggot

We Are Ninja;63459 said:
Why is everyone pining for Barry and Rebecca? They had nothing at all to do with RE5 (unlike Irving and DeChant...)? Their figures being in the game is interesting, but if they weren't included, I wouldn't be upset...
im hoping for ada and leon or cloaked jill to be merc characters (prolly wont happen)

idk i just saw the video someone posted here with 8 figures and all of them were the 6 mercs and then barry and rebbeca so it makes since they might be added

if they add irving i hope they add jill's cloak costume that looks sweet

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
faggot;64316 said:
im hoping for ada and leon or cloaked jill to be merc characters (prolly wont happen)

idk i just saw the video someone posted here with 8 figures and all of them were the 6 mercs and then barry and rebbeca so it makes since they might be added

if they add irving i hope they add jill's cloak costume that looks sweet

Although I would like to have Barry & Rebecca, at the same time having a pair like cloaked Jill & Irving would be really nice too...shame that four characters were dedicated to crappy Chris & Sheva outfits...as if the other three weren't enough.:(

We Are Ninja

Spike991;64317 said:
Although I would like to have Barry & Rebecca, at the same time having a pair like cloaked Jill & Irving would be really nice too...shame that four characters were dedicated to crappy Chris & Sheva outfits...as if the other three weren't enough.:(

Business Sheva is win... :blink:

bruno

Chief Researcher
We Are Ninja;64426 said:
Business Sheva is win... :blink:
Boobs... i mean, Fairytale Sheva is a total win!!
Haha, after thinking about this a bit more, i'm pretty sure the two characters will be Barry and Rebecca.:lol:

bruno

Chief Researcher
The final 2 characters are....

Final Two Mercs. Reunion Characters Revealed

Yep, it's Barry and Rebecca. This week's Famitsu which also features a review for the game (37/40) reveals them as the final two characters. Barry is wielding his familiar hand cannon and has a donkey-kick whilst Rebecca is armed with a Jail Breaker.
Barry and Rebecca in Mercs. Reunion

From Project Umbrella

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
2mweb1k.jpg

33xu05u.jpg

1zqfy15.jpg

s2vdie.jpg

scans from www.biohaze.com

faggot

Spike991;64317 said:
yea and 2 of their outfits were allready for the pc lol
atleast there are 4 new characters and hopefully they will add another expansion before re6

We Are Ninja

I ran across it a couple of days ago. I didn't even know something like that was possible. Does it offend you? If so, I'll remove it.

~Excella~

Premium
Excella isn't too bad in merc mode but I found warrior Chris to be the best character by far! I still have to try Barry.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
We Are Ninja;65248 said:
I ran across it a couple of days ago. I didn't even know something like that was possible. Does it offend you? If so, I'll remove it.

not it's ok, it covers what needs to be covered, there's a mod for tomb raider called Nude Raider, and people get banned for posting the mods on forums. i made one only to do a pose from behind with guns drawn, it's a shame that people would do that to a game charactor. i'v seen shirtless mods for chris too.

and BTW barry is amazing

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
JadeSpeyer;66082 said:
Excella isn't too bad in merc mode but I found warrior Chris to be the best character by far! I still have to try Barry.

Yeah Excella was okay, her Raffica was owning like no other.

Barry is alot better for me though. He gets the Samurai Edge that you can unlock in the REmake, which is pretty cool, and he uses his signature magnum in his melee attacks.

Top Bottom